4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I think Kendra is one of if not the single least popular girl. She's been there from day 1 and she's never gotten a sponsor I'm pretty sure. Unlike Yakuu with SilverCrow or Margarita with Elscnny, I don't believe there's anyone who champions Kendra here
Take a look at the popularity contests from a few months back, they might be a little dated, Kemono hasn't shown any new polls yet.
Kendra is dead last each time. Even Synanla who barely has fuck-all screen time is ahead of her.
Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (12).png Screenshot (13).png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think what put's people off about her is the way she act's like every thing is every one else fult but not her's like she did not kill her mother but some one else did are something you now what i mean.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I just realized, and sorry if I'm offending any of her followers here, but I just realized Kendra reminds me of the edgy game store kid with the chaos army who calls other kids posers for listening to the "wrong" music.
Well, as I said before, she does have this "school bully" vibe, except you probably won't be killed in any kind of schools that I can think of.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I'd love it if Bezvy could use her aura in a defensive way to mess with enemies minds
You think she can? This aura boosts emotions basically, not just makes everyone around more lustful. That means if an enemy is angry, they will only get angrier. But hey, this might lead to a blind rage or something.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
You think she can? This aura boosts emotions basically, not just makes everyone around more lustful. That means if an enemy is angry, they will only get angrier. But hey, this might lead to a blind rage or something.
Pretty sure it doesn't work like that considering she's a conflict mediator specifically due to her aura. I think it just boosts positive emotions instead of all emotions.

Feb 22, 2024
This is the first post I have written in this group and I must admit that I was surprised that the story really attracted me, although I don't understand several things because I speak Spanish, but this group helped me understand several situations.

I hope I can contribute something to the conversation and I apologize in advance if some things are not understood because I am using a translator to write this message.

and to finish my favorite girls are Elliete, Margarita and Bezvalliene

although Margarita is sometimes in first place because then I remember that I have her "merchandising"
1709084192977.png
I think we all know what butter is made with. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
This is the first post I have written in this group and I must admit that I was surprised that the story really attracted me, although I don't understand several things because I speak Spanish, but this group helped me understand several situations.

I hope I can contribute something to the conversation and I apologize in advance if some things are not understood because I am using a translator to write this message.

although Margarita is sometimes in first place because then I remember that I have her "merchandising"
View attachment 3392324
Ahhh another good man, come in and get comfortable, the cowgirl cult welcome everyone with open arms

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021

View attachment 3392324
The game devs are Spanish, do they not have a Spanish TL? That would be... Interesting. Hell, the flags they use in the code are Spanish, using Bondad for kindness and the like

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Pretty sure it doesn't work like that considering she's a conflict mediator specifically due to her aura. I think it just boosts positive emotions instead of all emotions.
That would be really lame.
In the scene where MC finally confronts Bezvy about her heart wounds, after overcoming the unnatural pleasure, aura still worked for him, even though he was probably not too happy about what she said, so emotions he was experiencing were not pleasant, but still boosted. I mean it generally makes more sense that this magic makes a person more emotional, then just lustfull, because that would be a succubus territory, not an angel.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
The game devs are Spanish, do they not have a Spanish TL? That would be... Interesting. Hell, the flags they use in the code are Spanish, using Bondad for kindness and the like
Maybe they couldn't afford translating the game into 2 languages (which is strange), then using English instead of Spanish was a good idea due to it's prevalence.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Maybe they couldn't afford translating the game into 2 languages (which is strange), then using English instead of Spanish was a good idea due to it's prevalence.
Money shouldn't be an issue, they're doing it all themselves- and they speak Spanish as a first language. Now it could be that it'd take too long to simultaneously type up the game in English and Spanish, that feels more likely come to think of it.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Now it could be that it'd take too long to simultaneously type up the game in English and Spanish, that feels more likely come to think of it.
For one person - yes, but devs are not the only people in this world. Why not finding someone to help out with translating, especially if, as you said, money is not an issue?

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
For one person - yes, but devs are not the only people in this world. Why not finding someone to help out with translating, especially if, as you said, money is not an issue?
I'd want them to bring someone else on to help out with art and writing so we can get more routes updated per release period first tbqhfamalam

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I'd want them to bring someone else on to help out with art and writing so we can get more routes updated per release period first tbqhfamalam
Helping with art will mean loosing consistency in an artstyle, which is bad. Technical part on the other hand, which does not require the ability to draw, could really use some help.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Helping with art will mean loosing consistency in an artstyle, which is bad. Technical part on the other hand, which does not require the ability to draw, could really use some help.
Not necessarily, emulating other artist's styles isn't a crazy rare skill for competent artists. Popular manga like Naruto or One Piece have tons of assistants who draw background or side characters and nobody notices.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023

View attachment 3392324

You sir, have great taste.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
That would be really lame.
In the scene where MC finally confronts Bezvy about her heart wounds, after overcoming the unnatural pleasure, aura still worked for him, even though he was probably not too happy about what she said, so emotions he was experiencing were not pleasant, but still boosted. I mean it generally makes more sense that this magic makes a person more emotional, then just lustfull, because that would be a succubus territory, not an angel.
It would still make sense if his hostility was the result of his enhanced feelings towards her. Venus angels also feed on lust, they're de-facto succubusses without the whole soul draining during sex thing.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I don't know that I think she could. It would just be cool if it could be weaponized somehow.
On the other hand she's so Goddamn cute and full of good that it would be out of character almost.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
It would still make sense if his hostility was the result of his enhanced feelings towards her. Venus angels also feed on lust, they're de-facto succubusses without the whole soul draining during sex thing.
I think they don't feed solely on lust, but also the feeling of being loved, because otherwise they are as same as succubuses, while have to be their good version. I also remembered that in Maryen route, when MC meets Bezvy for the first time, effects of her aura makes him thinking about how gratefull he is to Maryen for saving his life, not how much he wants to have sex with her.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes