4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Tomboyish is her Personality, and I mean as in Slimmer, to Athletically more Built than what she is currently! sorry hahaha
That's what I meant- I mean technically I guess you could have a venus bodyshape tomboy, but that's not what comes to mind when I think of tomboy- it is a personality, yeah, but I think it doubles as a bodytype as well. Short hair, small breasts, toned physique, etc.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020

Show less
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Regina (Sponsored by MemezrDreamz)
- Main route extended: Naya (Sponsored by Vergoo)
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)

Apr 1, 2021
I may be wrong about this, but do you think they accidentally swapped Reignas scenes?
the ones where she is more assertive (at least to me) line up better if we caress her cheek the night before, but in the game, they appear if we don't do anything to calm down the conflict between Viridice and Lycalis.
I might be wrong here, but what do you people think?

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I'm really liking all the new side characters in Lycalis & Viridice, those two kingdoms felt very barren in terms of characters for wayyy too long.
If there weren't so many routes already I would've loved to have routes for the two new Viridice ladies. Hopefully they'll have their time to shine once some of the main routes wrap up.
Both… and Makla most likely get the same treatment because she is also one of those muscle type gals!
Helga and Makla's designs are some of my favorites in this game so this is a bit of a monkey paw moment for me :HideThePain:
Guess I'll reserve my judgement until the new designs are out, all the updated sprites have turned out great so far

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
One thing I liked a lot in this update was in Regina's route, we finally got another hint as to the MC's past, as well as I think a reference to the very beginning of the game. If he had been dreaming about Kendra I think he would have remembered it, but the mention of a "wicked smile" I think aligns with what we saw of that giantess at the very, very beginning of the game.

I'm really liking all the new side characters in Lycalis & Viridice, those two kingdoms felt very barren in terms of characters for wayyy too long.
If there weren't so many routes already I would've loved to have routes for the two new Viridice ladies. Hopefully they'll have their time to shine once some of the main routes wrap up.
Then as you say, this was appreciated as well- it's a bit of an interesting hierarchy Viridice has with its leadership. In Keisema, the former main guardian was the queen, and that title was passed down to her daughter post mortem. In Hornsperia, it seems to be the case that there is no monarchy (though that may be incorrect, but I can't imagine a place like the Hell Kingdom having a king anybody would respect) and instead is just ruled de-facto by Yakuu and Pyeka. Then in Lycalis, Naya holds a dual position of matriarch and guardian, but in Viridice Regina is not the queen, she's just the guardian, as the reveal of the princess showed.
I don't know I just find it interesting.

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
If only I could trade one of the Homaspernia characters for one of the ones in Veridice introduced in this update. . .

Also, this is the first monarch figure that I actually like, Orphelith is Orphelith nothing more to say about her pathetic attitude and ruling, Croixelle is nice, but really doesn't feel like a princess. Now Irisventia, the princess of Veridice, actually someone I respect based on her actions in this most recent update

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020

Show less
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Regina (Sponsored by MemezrDreamz)
- Main route extended: Naya (Sponsored by Vergoo)
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)
Isn't it a bit early though? Thanks for sharing btw.
Uugh, Naya route, I already forgot how to get there.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Isn't it a bit early though? Thanks for sharing btw.
Uugh, Naya route, I already forgot how to get there.
-Run out of the house
-Let Kendra catch you because you can't run away
-You don't know the queen
-Guardians are kind.
-You'd go with Kendra to save their lives.
-Try to break free.
-Run away.
-Run away from Regina.
-When Naya has you in her mouth, find it arousing.

Save often in case you find bad ends. To end up with Naya and not Madea, choose the careless and perverted options.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes