4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So, both Madea and Regina got their designs updated. Nice.

Ok, Maryen's update was the most worrisome one for her route so far, character wise. How she develops will certainly be... Interesting going forward.

Madea's was quite cute, bot the small wolf girl the PC meets and how she 'marks' the PC foe his protection in the end.

Regina's was both hot and sad, depending of what you choose. I find myself loving the bee girl more and more with each update.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
That cliffhanger of Maryen should be illegal! I really have no idea which choice at the end is the wise/best one, they both have pros and cons and seem to heavily impact on her character development. I suppose that we will be able to find a balance further down her path.

Seeing how the relation progresses between the mc and Regina, now I can say that she is my S-tier girl <3.

It is very cute how shy Madea can be, she is also a great choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
That cliffhanger of Maryen should be illegal! I really have no idea which choice at the end is the wise/best one, they both have pros and cons and seem to heavily impact on her character development. I suppose that we will be able to find a balance further down her path.

Seeing how the relation progresses between the mc and Regina, now I can say that she is my S-tier girl <3.

It is very cute how shy Madea can be, she is also a great choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 12, 2021
Question is...Which is which...Letting her relieve herself with you in that room might seem like it helps her relieve stress...But it may as well start planting the same seeds that made Kendra the same way as she becomes more willing to excuse such actions...But on the other hand encouraging her to keep resisting might force her to come closer to her limit and well...break like a river upon a dam
There is also the question of what that nun intended this test to be for Maryen...Did she do it to help her relieve herself thanks to the human or to find the willpower to move forward(she's ambiguous as all hells)

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Okay the new image for Regina in my opinion is not bad but not better that the previous, Madea.... I liked the other one much more, in her case it's the same tha happened to Naya, they make her more, how do I say it... more moe, makes sense?
Also I really liked the music for the church.

Reactions: Rodri 0496

sandman579

Oct 17, 2018
Which .rpy file that someone's making a pdf route map of that tracks what choices effect your hidden attributes for the girls like level of interest/affection, bravery, lewdness etc.. to know when you've locked in what attitude or mood a girl will be in during their scenes? I had single locked images for the longest time with Croixelle and Regina. The Croixelle one was from her 2nd scene set (she's sneaking in the castle and pins you to the wall) and I got it after someone pointed out it would only unlock if you always choose the "brave" option from every choice up til then. I unlocked the gallery in the 00.gallery.rpy file to see the Regina one. It's the last image in her village attack scene, and it's her being the most violent and bloody with the raiders so I'm assuming your either at you highest level of affection with her, your lowest (you've been annoying and antagonizing her), or you made one specific choice that locks in Regina being her most violent when she fights the village raiders.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GiantGuardians-0.3.32
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kitsune Fox

Jan 24, 2022
Hey, I have a question. Is there any way to unlock gallery on android version ? Eventually transfer data from PC to android. I play mostly on PC, but sometimes I would like to play on mobile too, but I don't want to do the whole progress again. It took me a lot of work to unlock everything on PC, and doing it on mobile again would probably not be fun :D

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Hey, I have a question. Is there any way to unlock gallery on android version ? Eventually transfer data from PC to android. I play mostly on PC, but sometimes I would like to play on mobile too, but I don't want to do the whole progress again. It took me a lot of work to unlock everything on PC, and doing it on mobile again would probably not be fun :D
Use Joiplay to play the PC version on Android.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes