4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I loved the update of bezvy, those dad jokes were great haha. I also liked the update of yakuu, we got a better insight of homaspernia plans and we met the dragoness, which I honestly expected to be much more creepy. Yakuu would actualy be a great choice if she was drunk all the time

Last edited:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Strictness doesn't murder time and time again, evil does. You can mental gymnastic her morality all you want. I'm not changing my mind any time soon
There's defo a callous disregard for life at a cultural level in the hell kingdom.
The whole "Haha people are guilty when we say so, and executions make for great entertainment" is twisted, but unlike Kendra and Nyxmay I do actually think Yakuu has a sense of justice. If the dev wanted to do a redemption arc to a more sort of "Right ok let's be less sick and corrupt" for Yakuu I could see it, but that would be a bad fit for the others.
Really looking forward to see how all the story lines unfold. Also maybe a little to being Yakuu's thong again.

Jul 12, 2021
There's defo a callous disregard for life at a cultural level in the hell kingdom.
The whole "Haha people are guilty when we say so, and executions make for great entertainment" is twisted, but unlike Kendra and Nyxmay I do actually think Yakuu has a sense of justice. If the dev wanted to do a redemption arc to a more sort of "Right ok let's be less sick and corrupt" for Yakuu I could see it, but that would be a bad fit for the others.
Really looking forward to see how all the story lines unfold. Also maybe a little to being Yakuu's thong again.
...Yeah...Unless they pull off some insane journey towards redemption which forces Yakuu to reevaluate her actions, motivations and hypocrisy, I do not think so. But who knows?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
...Yeah...Unless they pull off some insane journey towards redemption which forces Yakuu to reevaluate her actions, motivations and hypocrisy, I do not think so. But who knows?
Yakuu redemption arc? Redemption for what? For keeping some semblance of order and not letting filthy monsters like Kendra run amok?

Guys, I think your moral compases are twisted as fuck. At the very least for thinking that of all hell girls Yakuu is the one who needs redemption. :KEK:

Jul 12, 2021
Yakuu redemption arc? Redemption for what? For keeping some semblance of order and not letting filthy monsters like Kendra run amok?

Guys, I think your moral compases are twisted as fuck. At the very least for thinking that of all hell girls Yakuu is the one who needs redemption. :KEK:
If I had my way, they'd all be getting the Guillotine, but for now I decided to be merciful...

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020

Well for putting no value in life of small ones and for the extrajudicial execution of them for the sake of society/the state or even worse, just for fun.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
Jul 22, 2021
Funnily enough Yakuu's Oni sense of honor is exactly why she would never change, while I think it's more believable that Kendra could become a 'better' person. Not saying it's going to happen (or that she deserves it), just that it would be more believable considering their pasts.

Jul 12, 2021
Funnily enough Yakuu's Oni sense of honor is exactly why she would never change, while I think it's more believable that Kendra could become a 'better' person. Not saying it's going to happen (or that she deserves it), just that it would be more believable considering their pasts.
Oni sense of honor? Could you go into more detail if you can? You brought up an interesting subject.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
WHAT?!?!?..... Okay in what world no wait IN WHAT FUCKING GALAXY KENDRA CAN BE IN THE TOP NEXT TO MARGARITA, ELIETTE AND REGINA????
I don't enter this thread for 2 days and things like this happened, Chumgum we need to start taking action on the matter.
easy now everyone is allowed there own opioin even if it is questionable

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes