4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
...No wonder why so many people gave up on her and left for the neutral territories...
I don't the queen's foreign policy is the reason why anyone would leave Timfalme for the neutral territories.
It does make me wonder if the justice system is more broken than the characters would lead you to believe. If the neutral territories mostly consist of violent criminals the crime rates must be through the roof in the kingdoms for them to still not have been depopulated by now.

Jul 12, 2021
I don't the queen's foreign policy is the reason why anyone would leave Timfalme for the neutral territories.
It does make me wonder if the justice system is more broken than the characters would lead you to believe. If the neutral territories mostly consist of violent criminals the crime rates must be through the roof in the kingdoms for them to still not have been depopulated by now.
That is...an interesting observation.Just because those in charge say things are one way does not mean it is always so on closer inspection...God this continent is fucked

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Well this is the woman who looked at Naya and thought to herself, "yup, I'm sure she'd be an excellent guardian".
Choosing her only because of her strenght and putting all the weight of administration, politics, logistics, controlling the wildest citizens (and so on) of the entire kingdom on the shoulders of our poor Madea, the queen is truly cold as f***

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Well, there are entire towns with people having children there (they probably reproduce like rabbits), and maybe some also perform rituals to make children grow faster, although that would be too much

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
It's gonna be interesting to see if the queen will get a story line where the MC gets to see what she's up to and why she's apparently somewhat passive in her reign, or if there will be a story line about usurping her. Or both.
I put her in the "unrated" DNF section of my list because I have no idea what the hell she gets up to. Sheina and Croixelle is where it's at.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
It's gonna be interesting to see if the queen will get a story line where the MC gets to see what she's up to and why she's apparently somewhat passive in her reign, or if there will be a story line about usurping her. Or both.
I put her in the "unrated" DNF section of my list because I have no idea what the hell she gets up to. Sheina and Croixelle is where it's at.
But how?
Unless the castle has human-sized mice that made a network of tunnels in the castle to travel the walls and spy , I don't think there is any good way to spy on her

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
If Maryen had perfect control over her red eye or Regina cooled her temper towards people that exploit nature, either one would probably be a far superior leader to the queen as she is now. All the queen has is power, she lacks empathy and leadership skills.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
GiantGuardians_CR8m7UC6fo.png
Are these clues, teases for corruption?
I wonder if we will be finally able to corrupt/deprave Giantesses on the far light side
The only one for now it seems is Maryen, but then again, she kind of already is corrupted from the start when we meet her.

So I wonder if there will be a corruption of completely untouched good giantess.
and when I mean corruption I don't mean them wanting sex with you, I mean more like becoming kind of evil, awakening their kink-like vore. That kind of, I guess heavy corruption to distinguish it from normal light corruption.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I wonder if we will be finally able to corrupt/deprave Giantesses on the far light side
I want to do that but with Madea, she is one of the most shyest giantess and I want she and the MC to have more "intimacy", if you understand me :sneaky:.

Reactions: Gojii

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
But how?
Unless the castle has human-sized mice that made a network of tunnels in the castle to travel the walls and spy , I don't think there is any good way to spy on her
If Maryen had perfect control over her red eye or Regina cooled her temper towards people that exploit nature, either one would probably be a far superior leader to the queen as she is now. All the queen has is power, she lacks empathy and leadership skills.
Yeah I'm just spitballing. She jsut seems like the kind of character the dev would have more planned for than this. That's why I mentioned the other two.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes