4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
But what if it wasn't just propaganda...What if the Heaven's kingdom is responsible for the existence of Homaspernia, that the kingdom was not as decent as it is currently, and their authoritarian and restrictive measures eventually drove people out en-masse until they decided to unite and ,with the help of dark magic that ended up corrupting their bodies, create the Hell Kingdom in response?

Reactions: Digteren
Jul 22, 2021
But what if it wasn't just propaganda...What if the Heaven's kingdom is responsible for the existence of Homaspernia, that the kingdom was not as decent as it is currently, and their authoritarian and restrictive measures eventually drove people out en-masse until they decided to unite and ,with the help of dark magic that ended up corrupting their bodies, create the Hell Kingdom in response?
Going from repressed citizens of heaven country to evil despotic demon country? That doesn't sound very likely without some sort of mind control-esque influence.

Jul 12, 2021
Going from repressed citizens of heaven country to evil despotic demon country? That doesn't sound very likely without some sort of mind control-esque influence.
Its not impossible however...And given the kind of magic, sorcery and power the giantesses we've seen can wield...It could be done.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
You're implying that demons were inhabiting Keisiema along with angels. Of course demons would have been displeased about their chaotic and destructive nature being restrained, under angelic rule.
Again, "authoritarian" and "restrictive" only from demonic point of view.

But that doesn't make Keisiema evil all of a sudden. That makes demons barbaric and shortsighted, because they made the choice of ruining everything they had and degenerating into what they are now.

Reactions: verdammen
Jul 12, 2021
You're implying that demons were inhabiting Keisiema along with angels. Of course demons would have been displeased about their chaotic and destructive nature being restrained, under angelic rule.
Again, "authoritarian" and "restrictive" only from demonic point of view.

But that doesn't make Keisiema evil all of a sudden. That makes demons barbaric and shortsighted, because they made the choice of ruining everything they had and degenerating into what they are now.
What? I never implied that?
At worst, I brought forward the possibility that the demons were created from extensive exposure of angels to dark magics/mana(After all, Kendra might not have looked like a demon in her past).
Also, how could you know they did not do horrible things in their past?...I'm just bringing up a possible alternative to your disbelieving remarks on demonic replies about Keisiema's tyranny, and wonder if maybe what they said was truthful.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
It's definitely something to consider. We don't know everything that happened between Keisiema and Homaspernia and what we do know is what's been told to us by various characters, and who knows if they're telling the truth to the MC. But then again, I'm more inclined to believe Keisiema over Homaspernia, but I'm always open to a plot twist.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Also, how could you know they did not do horrible things in their past?
Real world analogy. Almost all countries have waged wars of conquest and had extensive slavery in the past.
You're implying that We, as us who live right now, are wholly responsible for every bad thing done by our ancestors. And should be punished for every crime commited by our forefathers.

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
You're implying that demons were inhabiting Keisiema along with angels.
Well.... I don't want to be that guy but Zanna does kinda like it there.

At the end of the day if Homaspernia is destroy with the people that live there, that is a victory for the all the tinies.
This is assuming all tinies are good. Let's not forget there are demons, vampires, half animals, beasts, living weapons, elfs and etc. Where would they go if their containment areas were gone?

Also shame on you all for speaking so negatively of the queen. She's 1 widowed lady trying to make some balance and maintain her own kingdom. Plus she's raising a daughter too. She does send people to check on other kingdoms as well and I imagine her guardian recruitment style is more "You're big and very (random statistic) you should lead stuff." NOT A GREAT PROCESS but gets the job done. Swear, I can never find a Holy-order knight when I need one or a gargoyle.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I could see something like that. Like giant mccarthyism drove people away or something

Jul 12, 2021
Well.... I don't want to be that guy but Zanna does kinda like it there.

This is assuming all tinies are good. Let's not forget there are demons, vampires, half animals, beasts, living weapons, elfs and etc. Where would they go if their containment areas were gone?

Also shame on you all for speaking so negatively of the queen. She's 1 widowed lady trying to make some balance and maintain her own kingdom. Plus she's raising a daughter too. She does send people to check on other kingdoms as well and I imagine her guardian recruitment style is more "You're big and very (random statistic) you should lead stuff." NOT A GREAT PROCESS but gets the job done. Swear, I can never find a Holy-order knight when I need one or a gargoyle.
If there is one thing I've learned in this game, is that strength is not enough to rule. Strength cannot make up for a lack of justice, compassion, wisdom and/or cooperation. And the fact that she did not understand this even in all her three and a half millenia of rulership is not excuseable, regardless of her personal situation.

Reactions: Fade567

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
she was sitting in the dark because she does not want the mc to see her face because he may rember what she did to him lol. you know at the start when you where in he bird cages along with all the others. don't let the queen fool you she is hidding some thing and not letting any one know it lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

Obviously not all tinies are good, but if Homaspernia is destroy I imagine that the survivors may become war prisioners or idk maybe escape to neutral towns, either way almost all of Homaspernia citizens are evil so fuck them.
And to respond to the other thing, the queen may sent her people to check on the others kindoms but she still would do nothing to stop whatever the fuck happens, also her daughter is old enough to take cake of herself, I don't think the excuse "because she got a daughter" is something that would be enough to say that she can't do her fucking job.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
If there is one thing I've learned in this game, is that strength is not enough to rule. Strength cannot make up for a lack of justice, compassion, wisdom and/or cooperation. And the fact that she did not understand this even in all her three and a half millenia of rulership is not excuseable, regardless of her personal situation.
I think you're jumping the gun in describing the queen. She herself does try to help the MC(offer you a home), her daughter, and other areas including her own citizens. Maybe some of her subordinates are twisted and herself by extent as well, but no one's perfect and if you lead you play what you can as you go. In timfalme tinies can co-exist with giantesses in a hub community so credit where credit is due. It was likely to both the king and queens influence that kept timfalme maintained. You're right about strength but their world is different than ours, so your "ethics", "morals", and "justice" don't apply. Least not entirely... When a kid puts a anthill under a magnifying glass where's the justice for the dead ants? I would attribute this mentality to most of the tinies of the game compared to bigger counterparts. It's all about survival and allying yourself with like-minded people.
don't let the queen fool you she is hidding some thing and not letting any one know it lol.
That's just the thing though, I don't think anyone is truly innocent. With Kings and Queens over history, a lot of blood was usually spilled for them to come into power let alone stay in it, be it directly or indirectly. I'm not saying she's a saint nor goddess or that shes the best queen ever, just that she deserves some credit in creating an economy with ways for tinies(sentient people) to live safely alongside giants. She isn't a heartless monster nor an idiot as far as we've seen of her thus-far and maybe she just wants to give people free will.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
she still would do nothing to stop whatever the fuck happens, also her daughter is old enough to take cake of herself, I don't think the excuse "because she got a daughter" is something that would be enough to say that she can't do her fucking job.
How many other kings or queens do you think would "help" other nations? To be honest I was just nitpicking excuses with her daughter to make her more relatable, but my main point still stands. Shes 1 person and has accomplishments from her ruling, so to say she can't do her job is pretty disingenuous and harsh if you ask me. She holds trials and probably does hearings most of the day. At the end of the day she has a functional society....for now so, you can think she's shitty or has really bad practices but give credit where credit is due as opposed to just focusing on flaws.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think she could pull the good kingdom's are places to help but then how many evil places are there. you could also see if some others would help

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes