4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
View attachment 2742852
Are these clues, teases for corruption?
I wonder if we will be finally able to corrupt/deprave Giantesses on the far light side
The only one for now it seems is Maryen, but then again, she kind of already is corrupted from the start when we meet her.

So I wonder if there will be a corruption of completely untouched good giantess.
Possibly. It could also tease the possibility of Bezvalienne having a vore side, after all it's not the first time she has said something like this.

When you say corruption, are you talking about trying to turn them evil or trying to turn them into sexual deviants? Both ideas seem really interesting.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Possibly. It could also tease the possibility of Bezvalienne having a vore side, after all it's not the first time she has said something like this.

When you say corruption, are you talking about trying to turn them evil or trying to turn them into sexual deviants? Both ideas seem really interesting.
Both I guess, you have to start somewhere and it will depend on how far you want to go.
Most of them, even on the light side, are already a little horny and depraved.

When I said corruption I mean like making them do evil, like Vore, like making her eat us or others, either with a protection spell or straight-up digestion. Making them go to neutral territories to these things there for example?
That kind of, I guess heavy corruption to distinguish it from normal light-sex corruption.

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Both I guess, you have to start somewhere and it will depend on how far you want to go.

When I said corruption I mean like making them do evil, like Vore, like making her eat us or others, either with a protection spell or straight-up digestion. Making them go to neutral territories to these things there for example?
That kind of, I guess heavy corruption to distinguish it from normal light-sex corruption.
I shit, I thought it was more like making them do more horny stuff and such. Why would you like to see a good character go evil like that? We already have all of the hell bitches and Naya.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I shit, I thought it was more like making them do more horny stuff and such. Why would you like to see a good character go evil like that? We already have all of the hell bitches and Naya.
Because that's a fetish. I suspect there's no real reason behind it.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021

Pretty interesting idea. I have no idea if the devs will ever take the game in that direction but it's still a cool concept. Everyone always says how purebred humans are known for their intelligence, what would happen if the MC actually used that intelligence? What if he became a gaslighting manipulator and influenced those around him?

• Red Heart

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023

I can't imagine that ever happening, Eliette and Bez are too pure to do anything remotely evil. The worst we'll get is probably a scene where they accidentally kill the MC like how Maryen can accidentally step on him at the start of the game.
It's an interesting thought though, a corrupted bez would be very scary because her powers would make her an excellent manipulator and gaslighter. The opposite would also be interesting with the homaspernia girls. Kendra for example wasn't always an evil twat, her getting "purified" would contrast well with Maryen's corruption.

• Thinking Face

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
I'm not saying that MC had to convince them to become goth or wear dark clothes XD
More for example like making them a wolf in sheep's clothing, act and look the same. But teach/manipulate them to get pleasure/horny at ideas of, for example, evil things/acts or fetishes like vore.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
I can't imagine that ever happening, Eliette and Bez are too pure to do anything remotely evil. The worst we'll get is probably a scene where they accidentally kill the MC like how Maryen can accidentally step on him at the start of the game.
It's an interesting thought though, a corrupted bez would be very scary because her powers would make her an excellent manipulator and gaslighter. The opposite would also be interesting with the homaspernia girls. Kendra for example wasn't always an evil twat, her getting "purified" would contrast well with Maryen's corruption.
How would a 'purified' remorseful Kendra even be like?

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
How would a 'purified' remorseful Kendra even be like?
On second though, I can't see that happening after all.
I still want to know what made Kendra want to kill her mother though, Keisiema might be hiding some dark secrets. Whatever the reason is, I just hope it's not something stupid like "mommy didn't like me enough".

Jul 12, 2021
On second though, I can't see that happening after all.
I still want to know what made Kendra want to kill her mother though, Keisiema might be hiding some dark secrets. Whatever the reason is, I just hope it's not something stupid like "mommy didn't like me enough".
You know there were a few times during Kendra/Nyxmay's routes where at the colloseum it was mentioned these people fought against Keisiema's tyranny and in Yakuu's route that these people had their reasons for hating the heaven's kingdom so much.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
You know there were a few times during Kendra/Nyxmay's routes where at the colloseum it was mentioned these people fought against Keisiema's tyranny and in Yakuu's route that these people had their reasons for hating the heaven's kingdom so much.
I also thought that Kendra's hatred for her mother and the murder of Vai'Klis could be somehow connected, it is the only thing that makes a bit of sense to me. Maybe her mother had some secrets, but the people of Keisiema are too good to suffer a war.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Ah yes, the Hell Kingdom is such a peaceful, just and prosperous place. The real heroes who fight against the tyranny of Keisiema, an awful tyrannical place that oppressess people by outlawing such basic rights as owning slaves or public executions. :KEK:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
All this talk about Keisiema's "tyranny" coming from demons makes me think that it's just a Hell Kingdom's propaganda. Come on, do you really believe the words of demons? The words of the sadistic, bloodthirsty twats who torture and kill people for fun?

Edit: The only way Keisiema could be considered a "tyranny" is if you do a 180 with your moral compass. Now that killing people and being a sadistic twat is a virtue, places that go against such mindset are now evil and tyrannycal.
So now Keisiema, Timfalme and Viridice are horrible, oppressive shitholes. And Hell Kingdom is a paradise on earth, full of freedom and opportunities to kill and enslave whoever you want.

Last edited:

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
All this talk about Keisiema's "tyranny" coming from demons makes me think that it's just a Hell Kingdom's propaganda. Come on, do you really believe the words of demons? The words of the sadistic, bloodthirsty twats who torture and kill people for fun?

Edit: The only way Keisiema could be considered a "tyranny" is if you do a 180 with your moral compass. Now that killing people and being a sadistic twat is a virtue, places that go against such mindset are now evil and tyrannycal.
So now Keisiema, Timfalme and Viridice are horrible oppressive shitholes. And Hell Kingdom is a paradise on earth, full of freedom and opportunities to kill and enslave whoever you want.
I only said my idea as a very remote posibility, since we still have no idea how Kendra was able to betray her own family and think that she did the right thing. But yes, the angels are considered "tyrans" in the eyes of demons because they would not allow them to hurt anyone and have fun in their twisted ways. The demonesses giants are like "I am just a girl, wanting to step on someone smaller :("

MARDFEFE

Jul 5, 2022
I only said my idea as a very remote posibility, since we still have no idea how Kendra was able to betray her own family and think that she did the right thing. But yes, the angels are considered "tyrans" in the eyes of demons because they would not allow them to hurt anyone and have fun in their twisted ways. The demonesses giants are like "I am just a girl, wanting to step on someone smaller :("

It may be that the tyranny could have been due to Kendra's mother, but hey, who will know?

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes