4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
well I think she could pull the good kingdom's are places to help but then how many evil places are there. you could also see if some others would help
Yeah, she could rally the other kingdoms. She does at least have Sheina hashing out a sort of network but I think her focus is building her own strength and her daughters. You also make a good point too now that I think about it. Homaspernia has secret societies like Pyeka's cult and Yakuu is from Kyoima. So bombing Homaspernia may just be like cutting one head of a hydra. We only really understand a piece of the giant guardians lore pie. Yakuu said Kyoima would attack other continents on the regular.
1 new scene with Nina
1 new scene with Dakota
So, my favorite two thus far! Though Nina was instantly my top. Asami and Hazel are pretty great too though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
Bruh. The Queen declared herself as the ruler of the continent. She took the responsibility by her own volition. And now she doesn't even bother to do any of that.
I don't know her reasons and I dont want to make assumptions since Queen content is limited. I'm not sure what angle you're getting at. Makes her sound kind to me, as most royalty wouldn't give 2 damns about a neighboring area nor their citizens. They either take them over or merge with them via family to power themselves typically. Unrelated, but she's trying to get her daughter married and ready to take over too. How does her wanting to do anything at any point change what shes done thus far or make her current to post leadership any worse? Sure you have ups and downs, there are way better places, there are worse ones, but considering all the choices, she has done (and is doing) well enough to me. Maybe shes falling off now as the war brews, but it doesn't make her a horrible leader. Again, Timfalme is stable enough as of this post for humans and tinies to co-exist even with the many dangers of the GG world. Including situations favoring the giantess. Kive and Margarita shop and do deliveries there with their economy. Hell kingdom even has a economy now that I think of it. The Queen could do better, heck she could do more now, but shes done alright thus far. Less timfalme gets usurped and burned to the ground by Hell kingdom, Lycalis, or whatever, I don't think it's fair to say shes a absolute shit leader. Even if she likes and is currently sitting in her chair doing "nothing".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Chumgum

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's hard to say because how many people in the game have a full story is hard to tale. we will need to get the game done to find out the hole story.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I don't know her reasons and I dont want to make assumptions since Queen content is limited. I'm not sure what angle you're getting at. Makes her sound kind to me, as most royalty wouldn't give 2 damns about a neighboring area nor their citizens. They either take them over or merge with them via family to power themselves typically. Unrelated, but she's trying to get her daughter married and ready to take over too. How does her wanting to do anything at any point change what shes done thus far or make her current to post leadership any worse? Sure you have ups and downs, there are way better places, there are worse ones, but considering all the choices, she has done (and is doing) well enough to me. Maybe shes falling off now as the war brews, but it doesn't make her a horrible leader. Again, Timfalme is stable enough as of this post for humans and tinies to co-exist even with the many dangers of the GG world. Including situations favoring the giantess. Kive and Margarita shop and do deliveries there with their economy. Hell kingdom even has a economy now that I think of it. The Queen could do better, heck she could do more now, but shes done alright thus far. Less timfalme gets usurped and burned to the ground by Hell kingdom, Lycalis, or whatever, I don't think it's fair to say shes a absolute shit leader. Even if she likes and is currently sitting in her chair doing "nothing".
Sheina outright says that there are local rulers in everty kingdom, and that they have autonomy. So Timfalme is a nice place not because of the Queen, but despite of it.
Just like Hell Kingdom is a shithole not because the Queen did something wrong, but because she didn't do anything to change the place.

How does her wanting to do anything at any point change what shes done thus far or make her current to post leadership any worse?
Should I remind you how many great leaders eventually turned into tyrants and dictators?
They start out great, transforming their countries into regional/global powers, but eventually they begin treating their own people as enemies.
You're saying that people should slave away under a tyrant's boot just because said tyrant was a good ruler long ago in the past.

Not to mention, the Princess is rebelling secretly against the Queen, because of how inept of a ruler her mother is.

Last edited:

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
How did you crop out the background from the queen's head? I'm terrible at cropping
Photoshop or Sai (select color range/magic wand) then we just erase the selection like magic! Or 1000 hours in ms paint.
You're saying that people should slave away under a tyrant's boot just because said tyrant was a good ruler long ago in the past.
Not to mention, the Princess is rebelling secretly against the Queen, because of how inept of a ruler her mother is.
You're putting words in my mouth.
I'm saying 1: Just consider their entire reign before judging harshly (Beginning to end). 2: Call their mistakes, mistakes and give credit where credit is due. 3: Leading isn't simple even more so for a single person regardless of how they came to it. Lastly 4: The community isin't ideal but it works mostly. Maybe it is or isin't because of her but it's her kingdom. So, say what you want she has some influence, people report to her and accept her as such.
Not that people should be complacent with bad leadership, but rather pass judgement with complete understanding(maybe even some empathy too). You should expect all leaders to screw up somewhere since they're people, if they do beyond redemption then you definitely should oust them. I don't think the Queen is a tyrant beyond redemption nor a horrible ruler. Maybe, she's just an intimidating placeholder? Maybe that's all she needs to be? Hell, I don't think Yakuu is beyond redemption. Yakuu however, isn't giving you options or maids to clean you up nor a promise of protection.
Princess got that from the king though didn't she? It takes multiple characteristics and perspectives of multiple people to create good communities.
I guess the determining factor for me would be what she would do to you and the princess if she found out or what exactly happened to the king.
Also, just because they're wealthy and Croixelle wants to balance the scales or help the impoverished doesn't mean shes an inept ruler. She said the kingdom does help the poor, its just not enough. excuse me princess.JPG

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Photoshop or Sai (select color range/magic wand) then we just erase the selection like magic! Or 1000 hours in ms paint.

You're putting words in my mouth.
I'm saying 1: Just consider their entire reign before judging harshly (Beginning to end). 2: Call their mistakes, mistakes and give credit where credit is due. 3: Leading isn't simple even more so for a single person regardless of how they came to it. Lastly 4: The community isin't ideal but it works mostly. Maybe it is or isin't because of her but it's her kingdom. So, say what you want she has some influence, people report to her and accept her as such.
Not that people should be complacent with bad leadership, but rather pass judgement with complete understanding(maybe even some empathy too). You should expect all leaders to screw up somewhere since they're people, if they do beyond redemption then you definitely should oust them. I don't think the Queen is a tyrant beyond redemption nor a horrible ruler. Maybe, she's just an intimidating placeholder? Maybe that's all she needs to be? Hell, I don't think Yakuu is beyond redemption. Yakuu however, isn't giving you options or maids to clean you up nor a promise of protection.
Princess got that from the king though didn't she? It takes multiple characteristics and perspectives of multiple people to create good communities.
I guess the determining factor for me would be what she would do to you and the princess if she found out or what exactly happened to the king.
Also, just because they're wealthy and Croixelle wants to balance the scales or help the impoverished doesn't mean shes an inept ruler. She said the kingdom does help the poor, its just not enough. View attachment 2751156
Queen is an awful ruler. The only thing that can possibly change my mind is seeing her personally go and solve troubles the kingdoms are drowning in.
Both in the past and in the present, all she's been doing is watch the continent burn.
I will keep fighting you until the Queen either learns how to rule properly or fucking dies.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Just try to imagine how it is for an average slave in Hell Kingdom. You'll get tortured and executed on a whim, and no one will help you, ever.
Or being a regular citizen of Lycalis, there's no guarantee that some carnivorous giantess isn't going to eat you because she's hungry. Again, no one is going to save you from such fate.
Because the Queen doesn't give a fuck about her subjects.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Queen is an awful ruler. The only thing that can possibly change my mind is seeing her personally go and solve troubles the kingdoms are drowning in.
Both in the past and in the present, all she's been doing is watch the continent burn.
I will keep fighting you until the Queen either learns how to rule properly or fucking dies.
The least she can do to change my mind about her is personally go to Viridice/Lycalis and defuse the fucking bomb that is about to explode when Naya goes after Regina because she thinks she killed the guards and destroyed the tombs.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to tell the truth i don't think it happens like that first they send people to do talks. if that don't work then i think they go to the talks. when that fails i think then its war mybe.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Should I remind you how many great leaders eventually turned into tyrants and dictators?
They start out great, transforming their countries into regional/global powers, but eventually they begin treating their own people as enemies.
But that's the opposite of what the queen is doing, she's letting the other kingdoms do their own thing instead of imposing her will upon them. Her being a neutral arbiter is the only reason why the other kingdoms tolerate her presence to begin with.
Even if she wanted to interfere in the internal matters of the kingdom she couldn't, she has neither the military strength nor the political influence to outright dictate the domestic policy of the kingdoms. The Queen is only a little bit stronger than the guardians, if she tried to force any of them to do something like banning or legalizing slavery the guardians would tell her to go pound sand.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
But that's the opposite of what the queen is doing, she's letting the other kingdoms do their own thing instead of imposing her will upon them. Her being a neutral arbiter is the only reason why the other kingdoms tolerate her presence to begin with.
Even if she wanted to interfere in the internal matters of the kingdom she couldn't, she has neither the military strength nor the political influence to outright dictate the domestic policy of the kingdoms. The Queen is only a little bit stronger than the guardians, if she tried to force any of them to do something like banning or legalizing slavery the guardians would tell her to go pound sand.
I see you didn't play the game.
Nobody dares to challenge the Queen openly because she's supposedly the strongest giantess on the continent.
She became the Queen by enforcing her rule over everyone using her raw strength.
The Guardians are appointed directly by the Queen and must obey her.

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Leaving the queen subject on the side, who do you think is gonna be the next ones to get an update? Or do anybody knows? Personally I think Diula, Pyeka and the last one... idk maybe Regina.

Reactions: Fade567

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Leaving the queen subject on the side, who do you think is gonna be the next ones to get an update? Or do anybody knows? Personally I think Diula, Pyeka and the last one... idk maybe Regina.
My guess would be Pyeka, Duila, and Eliette, as those are the characters that haven't received an update the longest, like Pyeka's last update was January I think. Of course I can always hope for more Bezvallienne, Regina, and Maryen but I think those are months away

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
This is Just a guess, so don’t take at any Value, sponsored characters don’t take character updates out of the rotation soooo I’m 95% sure it’s going to be

Elitte,
Pyeka,
And Yakuu
(Note- with the possibility of the dragoness getting a route)

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
This is Just a guess, so don’t take at any Value, sponsored characters don’t take character updates out of the rotation soooo I’m 95% sure it’s going to be

Elitte,
Pyeka,
And Yakuu
(Note- with the possibility of the dragoness getting a route)
For the love of God and everything holy in the world, Yakuu has had more than enough exposure by now

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes