4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Did they have a post with the described lore, well, like in a Wiki? I just make chatbots based on the characters of this novel and collecting information through renpy is not very convenient.
Not that i know of, I copy pasted the text from the script.

They are adding more main character routes... When or who are they, we don't know yet, They do want to add more content to the established characters first though. With the Sea Kingdom, They said it's going to be like an entirely new world and they said they'll start it when they are further along the continents stories... with the side characters, there's no timetable on if they will return or not! :)
By side characters I meant characters like Helga, Kive and the necro dragon, not guest characters.
I just hope the new characters they're adding were planned in advance, the cast is already massive as is and every new main character will need months of additional development time.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
By side characters I meant characters like Helga, Kive and the necro dragon, not guest characters.
I just hope the new characters they're adding were planned in advance, the cast is already massive as is and every new main character will need months of additional development time.
Oh!! Yeah those “Side” Characters were planned in advanced! And who knows if any of them will gain a story route tbh but we’ll have to see! They want to continue to build the world full of characters so they might introduce some new story characters, but they won’t be expanded on till later on in the established characters content!
For example, Like There’s 3 main split off points for Margarita - True Love, Yandere, and Break off from Margarita… the last option is most likely going to lead off into Kive’s route but they’ll start it whenever they're ready

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Does anybody else have an theories/conspiracy theories/intrusive thoughts about GG lore?
Giantesses are not natural and started appearing only recently, on historical scale. If they were part of the nature, they'd be ruling the world uncontested. Probably driving most species of tinies to extinction.

Like how homosapiens drove neanderthals to extinction, not deliberately but just by being superior in certain ways.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Does anybody else have an theories/conspiracy theories/intrusive thoughts about GG lore?
Nyxmay is a former resident of Viridice and an old friend of Regina.

Maryen and Kendra are the daughters of an angel and a demon, and their mixed blood causes conflict in their nature. Kendra gave into hers causing her to fully convert into a demon.
Spoiler that shit man
Jokes aside, that's a very solid theory. It'd explain Kendra's affection for her father and her disdain for her mother.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Nyxmay is a former resident of Viridice and an old friend of Regina.
I would like to think that she was the previous guardian of the forest before Regina and for some reason she became what she is now, but Idk if she is older than Regina, from what she says Regina has been the guardian of the forest for a very long time.
Maybe what happened to Nyxmay made her resign for being the guardian of the forest and then Regina came in.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Giantesses are not natural and started appearing only recently, on historical scale. If they were part of the nature, they'd be ruling the world uncontested. Probably driving most species of tinies to extinction.

Like how homosapiens drove neanderthals to extinction, not deliberately but just by being superior in certain ways.
Interesting. If you think that giantesses are not natural, where do you believe they came from?

It's normal to think that apex predators like giantesses would easily wipe out all the tinies in no time, but you have to remember that there are no male giants in GG, meaning the only way for giantesses to reproduce is through male tinies. So even if they wanted to drive tinies to extinction, they couldn't. If they did, they would have no means of having children and effectively doom their entire species to extinction as well.

Jul 12, 2021
Interesting. If you think that giantesses are not natural, where do you believe they came from?

It's normal to think that apex predators like giantesses would easily wipe out all the tinies in no time, but you have to remember that there are no male giants in GG, meaning the only way for giantesses to reproduce is through male tinies. So even if they wanted to drive tinies to extinction, they couldn't. If they did, they would have no means of having children and effectively doom their entire species to extinction as well.
They are artificial creations(Inmesurable magical and physical resistance, but very low birth rates that require them to procreate using the smaller races, as to not otherwise overpopulate the world and get rid of the latter(If you want to stretch it even further, it could be argued that their inate instinct to dominate or be sadistic towards tinies is a counter-measure meant to still make the giantesses dependant on the little ones and not get rid of them/Decide to kill'em off due to percieved superiority)) made by the giantess that has an interest in the protagonist(Possibly the first giantess ever conceived, which was helped to reach this point with the assistance of the protagonist pre-amnesia and has/had a close relationship with them at the time, whereas she kept the protag, alongside other prisoners in a time bubble to play with them and monitor the world as it develops)

Jiuk87

Jul 7, 2022
hello, does anyone know how to put a patch on a game is that I download something in another language and also download a patch to change the language and they know a way to put the patch

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

They are not a single specie of giant creatures. There are all kinds of different giantesses, from giant cowgirls, to giant dragons. And even giant angels, which don't even appear in this world at normal circumstances.
Something or someone have turned members of all kinds of species into the giantesses we see in the game.
That's why they need tinies, on genetic level they still belong to their original species.
And that's also why there are no male giants, as the force that created them deliberately only affected females.

Reactions: ur other dad

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Maryen and Kendra are the daughters of an angel and a demon, and their mixed blood causes conflict in their nature. Kendra gave into hers causing her to fully convert into a demon.
That is something that has always bugged me, the fact that Kendra is a demoness and Maryen is not, despite them both having the same parents. Their father possibly being a demon would explain that. But it also makes me wonder if her parents knew that their children would have evil thoughts/tendencies passed down from their demon father.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes