4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Yep for all we know there once was or STILL IS an advanced civilization of humans doing this.
The whole planet could be just a giant experiment.Hah,giant...
And they could be observing this either from space, a spaceship/flying base in the atmosphere/high in thee sky, or an underground base.
Speaking of Fallout, the giantess could be also done by similar way Fallout 4 The Institute did it.

Also there is magic
Magic can be either advanced technology in disguise or primordial force/coding,editing tool of the world that can manipulate and push the laws of that world. But was implemented to be used by instinct and muscle memory

It would be very funny if in the end of the game you discover that the entire world is just a simulation, and when you open your eyes you see you wife discovering what you did in the game.

Also, why did you mentioned the institute? Are you implying that the giantesses could all be robots? I didn't played the institute path, so I don't know if they made super humans or something like that

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
But that's the whole point of fantasy. We can't have nice things in real life, so we came up with magic to explain how stuff like dragons, gods and flying cities could be possible.
Yeah, this magic thing is more my opinion, I don't really want to see it in everything, but yes, it's still possible for them to be created by magic ( or alchemy, they could be some sort of homunculus)

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Also, why did you mentioned the institute? Are you implying that the giantesses could all be robots? I didn't played the institute path, so I don't know if they made super humans or something like that
Wait until you discover that angels are synthetic androids built in Heavenly Forge.
Now it's all coming together, GG is just another lost colony of the Ancients.

"Wait, it's all a HoMM spin-off?"
"Always has been."
:KEK:

Reactions: Misfit scout

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
It would be very funny if in the end of the game you discover that the entire world is just a simulation, and when you open your eyes you see you wife discovering what you did in the game.

I was more implying that Institute because in Fallout 4:
-They did everything from the shadows, no one knew about them exactly and where they are.
-They are self-sufficient remnant of the old advanced civilization.
They build their base in the Collge basement/bunker and everything started from there when they escaped there to survive the nukes. So they probably started from College students and teachers,scientists,etc, and survived to Fallout 4 start, so around 200 years.
They predicted the War was inevitable, and made a refuge for their brightest minds and faculty to move in when the Great War started.
After all, if House predicted the same, and he was a CIT graduate, makes sense their top minds had the same mentality.
On their own they surpassed their old-world level of technology.
Their level of technology allowed them to teleport. So quite advanced
-They didn't interfere with the outside world in any way outside of their experiments.
-They were creating synths for the purpose of creating better and better ones, that could be indistinguishable from a normal human. If I remember right, they wanted to repopulate the world with synths because the natural method would be too slow.
Wait, what was my point with the last one?

Anyway
I got sidetracked with some points that don't fit this Giant Guardians scenario but should give an idea what they could be doing.
My guess is they just do experiments, creating other races, creating Giantess for one reason or another.
Though it should be obvious that it's not for creating a better human race, at least not from the current other races and giantesses
They won't me making them into a better human race/next evolutionary step, as they are nothing but experiments and tests that they would learn from and create a better apex human race

Anyway
It's one of the possibilities, though I like the Interstellar, advanced civilization experiment more

To be honest it now gives Stellaris vibes.
There if you find basic,early civilizations you can build a space station to observe them and manipulate them.
You can do experiments on them too,
So here someone could have decided to get drunk and smoke something, get a lot of funding to introduce magic, Giantesses , magical races
Has anyone played it?

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
I was more implying that Institute because in Fallout 4:
-They did everything from the shadows, no one knew about them exactly and where they are.
-They are self-sufficient remnant of the old advanced civilization.
They build their base in the Collge basement/bunker and everything started from there when they escaped there to survive the nukes. So they probably started from College students and teachers, and survived to Fallout 4 start, so around 200 years
On their own they surpassed their old-world level of technology.
Their level of technology allowed them to teleport. So quite advanced
-They didn't interfere with the outside world in any way outside of their experiments.
-They were creating synths for the purpose of creating better and better ones, that could be indistinguishable from a normal human. If I remember right, they wanted to repopulate the world with synths because the natural method would be too slow.
Wait, what was my point with the last one?

Anyway
I got sidetracked with some points that don't fit this Giant Guardians scenario but should give an idea what they could be doing.
My guess is they just do experiments, creating other races, creating Giantess for one reason or another.
Though it should be obvious that it's not for creating a better human race, at least not from the current other races and giantesses
They won't me making them into a better human race/next evolutionary step, as they are nothing but experiments and tests that they would learn from and create a better apex human race

Anyway
It's one of the possibilities, though I like the Interstellar, advanced civilization experiment more

To be honest it now gives Stellaris vibes
Has anyone played it?
Now that you mentioned it, it does have a similar theme of exploration of an unknown universe filled with strange and unnatural beings from the most benign Federation Builder to the most vindictive Fanatic Purifier...

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Now that you mentioned it, it does have a similar theme of exploration of an unknown universe filled with strange and unnatural beings from the most benign Federation Builder to the most vindictive Fanatic Purifier...
For all we know advanced human civilization decided to build a space station to observe life on an empty planet without any human life and they decide to introduce it as an experiment.
So here someone could have decided to get drunk and smoke something, get a lot of funding to introduce magic, Giantesses, magical races. XD
Imagine now that guy on monetized this whole thing and on the side records/streams everything sexual happening and sells it XD

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Where do you guys gets these memes?
Google lol.

but seriously I used to visit a lot but nowadays I mostly use it for stealing memes from there and posting them somewhere else. I also go to to make custom memes for this thread in particular often as of late .

Like this one
7s6yrw.jpg

Jul 12, 2021
Google lol.

but seriously I used to visit a lot but nowadays I mostly use it for stealing memes from there and posting them somewhere else. I also go to to make custom memes for this thread in particular often as of late .

Like this one
View attachment 2760928
Should've seen that coming in retrospect

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Eh, I've got mixed emotions on the whole 'because magic' thing. It is a boring answer but magic is completely fictional after all, so it would be pretty hard to explain the unexplainable so I guess some things are better left a mystery.
As for where the giantesses came from, who knows? These are all great theories, from artificial beings to an experiment by a higher civilization. We'll just have to wait and see where the devs take the story and lore.

Speaking of Fallout, it's never too late to discuss the possibility of.....radiation.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Eh, I've got mixed emotions on the whole 'because magic' thing. It is a boring answer but magic is completely fictional after all, so it would be pretty hard to explain the unexplainable so I guess some things are better left a mystery.
As for where the giantesses came from, who knows? These are all great theories, from artificial beings to an experiment by a higher civilization. We'll just have to wait and see where the devs take the story and lore.

Speaking of Fallout, it's never too late to discuss the possibility of.....radiation.
For some reason I can only imagine Naya finding a fatman and trying to eat it

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes