4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
So which are going to be the next girls to be updated? I want to see more of Eliette and Madea (also Vai, but she was updated recently)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i know there not main people but i would love more dragon girl stuff. those two need more loving and they both want to make you stronger to defend you self.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
So which are going to be the next girls to be updated? I want to see more of Eliette and Madea (also Vai, but she was updated recently)
Eliette will mostly like be updated this month, possibly along with pyeka and/or yakuu. As for Madea and Vai, they will be getting a few updates each pretty soon.

Kitsune-Slave

Jul 12, 2023
Greetings everyone. We're all eager and excited about the updates that frequently comes from the game and the developers have worked hard to maintain that pace.

They do put their whole energy onto this because it's how they make their living, if anyone could, then please consider about supporting them on Patreon. I can imagine some users are at a tight budget, but even as low as $2, your morning coffee could make a difference for them and helps along the way.

There are other benefits to this and it's being part of the growing discord community. Everyone over there is supportive and wholesome with one another, you could interact with the devs as well besides the members, make some suggestions (like asking artist to make emotes for you without any expense), vote at the polls for who your favorite giantess is and have her drawn.

The devs will continue to work even harder, to improve the art and the quality of the game overall. They have plans for upcoming games too.

Sorry about wasting your time on a long post but for those who could, give it a thought. I was a pirate before and now I'm a happy devote.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Greetings everyone. We're all eager and excited about the updates that frequently comes from the game and the developers have worked hard to maintain that pace.

They do put their whole energy onto this because it's how they make their living, if anyone could, then please consider about supporting them on Patreon. I can imagine some users are at a tight budget, but even as low as $2, your morning coffee could make a difference for them and helps along the way.

There are other benefits to this and it's being part of the growing discord community. Everyone over there is supportive and wholesome with one another, you could interact with the devs as well besides the members, make some suggestions (like asking artist to make emotes for you without any expense), vote at the polls for who your favorite giantess is and have her drawn.

The devs will continue to work even harder, to improve the art and the quality of the game overall. They have plans for upcoming games too.

Sorry about wasting your time on a long post but for those who could, give it a thought. I was a pirate before and now I'm a happy devote.
You are not wasting anyone's time, don't worry :) I think many of us are not yet working or making any kind of profit, or are on a very tight budget, otherwise I am sure that most of us would help them

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
1.3 Nezumicon dropped 3 days ago anyone know whats in it?
Anyone with the 1.3 update of Nezumicon like to describe what's new about it?
"We made a surprise extra update to celebrate the Tanabata (Also known as the Star Festival).
It's our way to thank you for your support, we hope you enjoy it!

To find the extra content, you must go to Extra -> Side stories -> Tanabata "

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Yakuu’s last two updates were sponsored
Yeah, and you were responsible for both of them. Did you really spend a whopping $500 for that? Wow. You could've gotten a nice computer or TV for that amount. I'm not judging, but damn. Were those 2 illustrations worth it?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah, and you were responsible for both of them. Did you really spend a whopping $500 for that? Wow. You could've gotten a nice computer or TV for that amount. I'm not judging, but damn. Were those 2 illustrations worth it?
Hmm? I didn’t sponsor her tho? And people can spend their money however they want, it’s their money.. they’re just supporting the project.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes