4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
As long as you don't make something stupid like cheat on her she doesn't gonna go into yandere mode
Yeah, but the fact that she can go yandere mode just how traumatized she is from her other past relationships

She is not a bad person, but she is one that would probably hurt someone because of impulse and fear of neglection, principally the one she loves the much

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
As long as you don't make something stupid like cheat on her she doesn't gonna go into yandere mode
I really hope she won't go the "you saw that lady for .02 seconds! are you cheating on me!?" route. so far just interacting with Kive is completely harmless though. Hopefully she won't learn about Sheina's drunk footplay before we started dating.... Something like that very well could come back to haunt us

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Bruh yakku HATES the MC:KEK:
Injures and tortures him almost constantly and kills him probably more than any other character.
I don't think she hates the MC, is more like she sees him as a pest or a mere piece that she can replace

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I really hope she won't go the "you saw that lady for .02 seconds! are you cheating on me!?" route. so far just interacting with Kive is completely harmless though. Hopefully she won't learn about Sheina's drunk footplay before we started dating.... Something like that very well could come back to haunt us
To be honest, Margarita is a simp, she doesn't like to imagine the MC cheating on her, as she believes we are her special person, the person that will not do anything wrong, the one who is destinated to have a family with her, the person she can't lose

In the end, this reflects Margarita's psychology, she is so traumatized of bad relationships, that she convinced herself that the MC is perfect, she always tries to look things by the bright side, because she will feel pain and depression just to think about the MC not loving her or cheating on her. The only way to enter Margarita's path, is by saying "that it's our destiny to stay together", for you it may be just a romantic phrase, but for margarita is a hope that she won't be alone again, and that she will finally will have someone to love.

In resume: if the MC had a twitch account, margarita would be the simp that donates 100$ every stream just to see if the MC would fall in love with her

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
To be honest, Margarita is a simp, she doesn't like to imagine the MC cheating on her, as she believes we are her special person, the person that will not do anything wrong, the one who is destinated to have a family with her, the person she can't lose

In the end, this reflects Margarita's psychology, she is so traumatized of bad relationships, that she convinced herself that the MC is perfect, she always tries to look things by the bright side, because she will feel pain and depression just to think about the MC not loving her or cheating on her. The only way to enter Margarita's path, is by saying "that it's our destiny to stay together", for you it may be just a romantic phrase, but for margarita is a hope that she won't be alone again, and that she will finally will have someone to love.

In resume: if the MC had a twitch account, margarita would be the simp that donates 100$ every stream just to see if the MC would fall in love with her

Booty > all : if she simps on me and offering me her TITANIC cakes, i don't mind simping on her as well. o/

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I think Margarita becoming a yandere depends on whether the MC is faithful or not.
There's 3 Current paths for Margarita atm, The Loyal Route, The Yandere route, and the splitting off from Margarita route (Presumably for Kive and or another story character route). So yeah, it's entirely up to you on what "Margarita" you want!

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
i'm starting to think about future cursed scenes about it...

like :

Margarita, with a hellish scary gaze : " I know you don't feel that close to me, but don't worry, I'll make sure we're inseparable forever, as fate intended, we'll be happy together, huhuhuhuhu" and then there's a Vore/Game Over scene.

Reactions: Elbola7

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022

like :

Margarita, with a hellish scary gaze : " I know you don't feel that close to me, but don't worry, I'll make sure we're inseparable forever, as fate intended, we'll be happy together, huhuhuhuhu" and then there's a Vore/Game Over scene.
Something just occurred to me, do the animal giantesses share a similar diet to their animal counter parts? We saw Kive eat a carrot and I think Naya and Madea are carnivorous. Does that make Margarita Vegan?

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Something just occurred to me, do the animal giantesses share a similar diet to their animal counter parts? We saw Kive eat a carrot and I think Naya and Madea are carnivorous. Does that make Margarita Vegan?
Possibly. Cows are built to eat plants but that hasn't stopped them from consuming meat on multiple occasions, but to be honest I don't really see an oral vore scene happening with Margarita any time soon, maybe unbirth or anal vore. She just doesn't seem like that type of woman who would have an interest in that, but who knows?

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Possibly. Cows are built to eat plants but that hasn't stopped them from consuming meat on multiple occasions, but to be honest I don't really see an oral vore scene happening with Margarita any time soon, maybe unbirth or =>anal vore<=. She just doesn't seem like that type of woman who would have an interest in that, but who knows?
don't tempt me, i would love that way too much

Mar 18, 2020
Possibly. Cows are built to eat plants but that hasn't stopped them from consuming meat on multiple occasions, but to be honest I don't really see an oral vore scene happening with Margarita any time soon, maybe unbirth or anal vore. She just doesn't seem like that type of woman who would have an interest in that, but who knows?
Imagine, if she had multiple stomachs:sneaky:

Reactions: Elbola7

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Cows aren't herbivores. They don't hunt, but eat meat if opportunity presents itself.

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020

like :

I like how that sounds tbh

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes