4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Do you still don't remember
Maybe it's monster girl quest? the game is like a visual novel but with a combat system and there are 3 games of this saga, plus a spin-off (that I didn't play) that I think makes the game full rpg without the visual novel part.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
If she end up getting a vore scene, I would actually love to see your reaction to it
I mean I am not against a vore scene if it's anal vore or unbirth (non-fatal) but oral vore almost always ends bad for you (I'm talking in general not only about GG)

Apr 29, 2020
If I recall correctly from Maryen's route, their mother was on the strict side of parenting while their father was more easygoing and lenient, even playing with Kendra while she was grounded.
That might explain how hesitent yet willing she was in killing her mother while with her father, she was trying to prevent his death. Chances are Maryen was momma's favorite while pops loved both sister but still had some more love to spare for the mischievous twin.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
That might explain how hesitent yet willing she was in killing her mother while with her father, she was trying to prevent his death. Chances are Maryen was momma's favorite while pops loved both sister but still had some more love to spare for the mischievous twin.
Precisely. Kendra loved her father but obviously despised her mother.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know we would need the hole story with this because hellspirna used kindra to kill her mother.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
well if her evil side was to take over she my snusnu you to death lol.
I don't know because I didn't go in that direction but I think if you make certain choices that happens in the last scene when the MC is trapped in her breasts

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes