4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well can't always have a booty scene but even with out the booty are tit scenes there still those big ass and tits right in your face lol.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
How do you access Kives route?
After Kive takes you to the capital resist her advances, she'll ask if you love Margarita and you respond that you aren't sure, afterwards Margarita will give you a paizuri, rufuse her advances and break up with her. The Kive route will begin here

Reactions: Sauron_SS

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
ELSCHNY If you've played the recent update yet, what happens if you choose violance on the behalf of defending Margarita from the drunk customer's semi harmless groping?
Nothing particularly amazing, you just hit him with a coin, then Margarita blushed a little and promised to reward the MC later.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
After Kive takes you to the capital resist her advances, she'll ask if you love Margarita and you respond that you aren't sure, afterwards Margarita will give you a paizuri, rufuse her advances and break up with her. The Kive route will begin here
Fuuuuuckkkkkk I don't want to do that

• Sad
Reactions: Glyphics

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021
Thanks bro

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Yeah too bad we had to go through half of margarita's route to get to Kive's but Im glad we didnt have to NTR to get to her
I hope Kive won't drop her flirting now that we know she's just been doing that to test us. I really liked her flirty attitude.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Once again there were some teasing from Margarita about eating the MC, I'm starting to get worried.
It actually would be very interesting, as it's gonna probably be the first accidental vore in the game ( or not, while you guys are playing 3,36, I am still at 3,32, so I'm missing out a lot of stuff)

Jan 8, 2018
question does any one have a full gallory. not a save but a cg scenes
If you just want the gallery unlocked it's a single file to change one single word in.
00gallery.rpy
change the first instance of false to true, then delete 00gallery.rpyc
Or just unzip this and drop it into the game folder and overwrite the two files it asks about.

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
If you just want the gallery unlocked it's a single file to change one single word in.
00gallery.rpy
change the first instance of false to true, then delete 00gallery.rpyc
Or just unzip this and drop it into the game folder and overwrite the two files it asks about.
Interestingly enough, you don't even have to delete the rpyc file, it overwrites it when you change the boolean (at least it does it for me)

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes