4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
A kind soul could share their saves with me? (In preference, saves with paths before V3,33) Because I update my game to V3,35, but I did something stupid and deleted all of my saves...

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
well can't always have a booty scene but even with out the booty are tit scenes there still those big ass and tits right in your face lol.
booty > all ! any other sentence is heresy and must be purge by the holy sacred Church of Cakes !

ahum.... * takes meds * ... sorry...

i just love asses too much

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I feel you brother, let us cry for this terrible fate that comes with Kive's route.
I'll have to redo Margarita's route because I've been saying "I just want to be with you" and calling her "Love" and "Dear" and shit. Breaking up with her after that seems like such an asshole move. Gotta redo it with doubt and "maybe" and hedging and see if I can still get Kive.

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
I don't think I'm a hero but I think I saved the day lol. Today is Margarita's update, enjoy it!! ahh I almost forgot the link is borrowed from kemono, the credits are for the one who uploaded them...

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Diula

- Main route extended: Margarita

- New route available: Kive

- 3 New illustrated scenes (16 variations)

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.
Sexy margarita :love::love: :love: :love:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
You made me worry for a moment that she turned out to be a futa or something XD
Nonononono thankfully futas aren't in the game and I pray that the devs of GG never cross their minds with that idea, I'm sorry if is someone out there who likes futas but I really don't understand you, for me I think futas ruin a lot of good games that I came across.

Reactions: Casyle and Chumgum

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Nonononono thankfully futas aren't in the game and I pray that the devs of GG never cross their minds with that idea, I'm sorry if is someone out there who likes futas but I really don't understand you, for me I think futas ruin a lot of good games that I came across.
God, I hate futa. It's fucking everywhere and ruins countless content that COULD have been good.

Fetishman

Mar 23, 2019
Hey there ineed help i cant survive Nyxmay and cant stay in Kendras route can someone give me a quick guide or at least tell me if there is already one i didnt have the time reading through 168 sites of content Thanks

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Hey there ineed help i cant survive Nyxmay and cant stay in Kendras route can someone give me a quick guide or at least tell me if there is already one i didnt have the time reading through 168 sites of content Thanks
It's dated, but it should help

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i will say futa seem's to be every were. i say to each there own but some times seeing females you grew up watching are playing video game with them in it is just wrong for me. i don't think this game would be right for those kinda seen's.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes