4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i guess i don' like rout's where you hurt people you have to care for are love then break there hearts. i think if you use people and break there hearts they should do like on the move hicker lol. i think that's the movie i was thinking of

Reactions: Nosteryion

Hcuvuvb

Jan 12, 2021
I’m unable to play the game right now can someone please tell me what happens in the extended Diula route?

Last edited:

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
i guess i don' like rout's where you hurt people you have to care for are love then break there hearts. i think if you use people and break there hearts they should do like on the move hicker lol. i think that's the movie i was thinking of
I've been wondering this for a while now and sorry if I'm being rude, but what's you're first language? Your Engilsh isn't always easy to understand.

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
This update is full of surprises! I was not expecting Kive to get a route so soon, but I realise better now how beatiful she is! I think I even like her more than Margarita.
Yeah, you read me cowgirl cult! come and get me if you dare! :devilish:
Now now
let's not get hasty

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I've been wondering this for a while now and sorry if I'm being rude, but what's you're first language? Your Engilsh isn't always easy to understand.
I have to agree with you there, english is not my first language but yes it's difficult to read his/her comments sometimes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well Engilsh is my only language i just suck at it lol. i sleep in school because i was bord

Jan 15, 2019
A.png

Foreshadowing detected. And now since everyone knows, it must happen. Stick me in your mouth and swallow me whole. Screw the stomachs of the other giantesses, this be me home.

well Engilsh is my only language i just suck at it lol. i sleep in school because i was bord
No, it is because the education system sucks. I'm a teacher, I know. We don't have children attend school year long with appropriate breaks, shorten the duration of classes to less than an hour as it has been proven in Finland to be a success, and separate children from their families (not entirely, but enough that they can be less economically declined). You see the whole point of having kids is to have more workers on a farm. Most people don't live on farms, so you end up spending more money than saving. The solution is to put the expenses on the state, which a lot of people won't like. But out of all possibilities, it is actually the best one given there is sufficient oversight and there is still a say parents have in how all of this works. They cannot bring up an argument of indoctrination if they are performing or planning to perform such themselves. I know some people have an issue about it, but there needs to be a define culture for the country that culture and identity needs to be instilled in the minds of the children regardless of their beliefs. The point isn't to make it make the children slaves for the state, but make it easier to cohabitate and coexist in the same environment regardless of your differences. A page France should take I believe.

Reason for why year long? Retain education and improve on existing skills, all essential to provide validity behind education and guarantee success of the educated in maintaining sufficient aptitudes for future opportunities. Also, you don't have holidays off. Holidays if observed in the state are only half-days. You still have to come to school and there is still something to do or learn, whether it is a test that can be conveniently taken that day or a lesson learned about why that holiday exists that can be observed in the content of that class. It is ideal to have the SATs and State Tests like Virginia's SOLs conducted during a holiday. Holidays are for citizens, not children who don't pay taxes unless they buy something and have to pay a sales' tax. Having a half-day is sufficient in itself.

Reason for classes less than an hour? Same reason why movies for children cannot exceed much more than an hour, short attention span. Children are better if the knowledge is easy to digest but comes at them like a freight train. With that said, children need breaks. So if you span out the time for an hour but make classes less long, then children have time to socialize rather than in class time itself and they can enjoy a snack without taking up class time. The essentials children need are carried out without sacrificing their future. It is basic common sense, but the people who run the schools are um... dumb as dirt to put it bluntly.

Reason for separating children from their families? Well they are not entirely separated. Ideally you want them to stay in dormitories during the weekdays and visit their folks during the weekends. You also have the year divided into quarters with a week break placed between each quarter to guarantee there is sufficient pause that will feel significant to allow time to relax even if it is just a week long. This allows content to be divided per quarter, which makes it geared towards the mentality that best suits children in becoming adults rather than adults in how they see children. Separation from parents serves as an economic boon for adults and this only starts at age 6 and finalizes at age 8 with the intention to promote independence. Therefore, the child is able to manage themselves and the state just provides things the child cannot acquire easily at ages 8 to 16 for girls and 8 to 18 for boys. Why this distinction? Girls are adults by the time they are 16 as much as we men are by the time we 18 to 19 in terms of physical maturation unless you forgot women enter puberty sooner and also end it earlier than we do. I also feel some mild segregation should happen between boys and girls explicitly by the age of 10 and certainly before the age of 12 for both genders. There is also the common culture that needs to be instilled. There is also a fact that the culture children are instilled with at home tends to be toxic and self-destructive and this comes from pretty much the entire country as a whole.

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Since the last update please
You woke up exhausted from having sex with Diula, go to train the green magic with the elf, then you go with Diula to investigate the corruption that is happening near the limit with Homaspernia and then the MC has some happy time with her. Slowly Diula is understanding what is the meaning of that warm feeling in her chest.
Also, a comment apart from what happened, I think Diula has breasts equally big (or bigger) to Margarita.

Hcuvuvb

Jan 12, 2021
You woke up exhausted from having sex with Diula, go to train the green magic with the elf, then you go with Diula to investigate the corruption that is happening near the limit with Homaspernia and then the MC has some happy time with her. Slowly Diula is understanding what is the meaning of that warm feeling in her chest.
Also, a comment apart from what happened, I think Diula has breasts equally big (or bigger) to Margarita.
Thanks very much man really appreciate it

Reactions: ELSCHNY
Jan 15, 2019
Please no.

Yeah please NO

What good is a giantess if you cannot be eaten by her? Now it doesn't have to be oral vore. You could be eaten vaginally as many others have done in sticking the MC in her coochie. Although, I suspect anal would be best appropriate here. AV with the possibility of digestion.

I also don't see why the protest needs to exist. Does it need to exist? You are never going to get yourself eaten. So what is the point in the protest? If someone wants to get eaten, let 'em get eaten.

It's not even the first time she says something like that IIRC
I do not recall her ever saying she would eat him prior to this. There is one bit where you hand feed her and you have the option to scream, "NO DON'T EAT ME!" But that is it. Again, what good is a giantess if you cannot get eaten by her? Margarita isn't the only one who should be able to eat you. You should have pretty much any of them who at one moment or another either accidentally, absentmindedly, purposefully or playfully tries to eat you, whether that leads to digestion and death is up to the creator. But not having vore for each giantess in at least one opportune time is a crying shame.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes