4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
That is not an answer to my question. You are answering from the point of personal experience. I did not ask for that. Therefore, it is not a suitable answer. Furthermore, men don't read stories for self-insertion. We digest ourselves into fantasy to escape from our reality. So in my mind as a male human, I want to get eaten. I want to experience the agony of digestion just as much as I would enjoy being suffocated by a mad yandere cowgirl. We are humans, terrifying predators who destroy or subjugate everything we come across. Our ideal form of sex is when both parties try to rape each other and a baby nursing on his/her mom is really a light form of cannibalism. It is what we are. Denial only causes pain, maybe not on par with dissolving into acid, but I doubt you would be alive throughout that whole period of time especially while being deprived of oxygen. It still is an act of self-castration and mutilation to deny yourself.

Giantess feeds into the dominatrix trope. So it only serves best if you go full in. Plus I pointed out that you don't have to get eaten orally. It can always be some sort of vaginal vore or anal vore too. There is plenty of vaginal vore already and no one seems to be bothered by any of it.

So again, I ask what good does a protest do when you are never going to get yourself eaten?
too-long-didnt-read.gif

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
But not having vore for each giantess in at least one opportune time is a crying shame.
I can agree with this for MOST of the characters anyhow, while in some form with others of having violent ends even if accidental. Should keep at least a few of them entirely wholesome IMO however. Variety gives a game with a few dozen potential characters adds depth. It shouldn't just be every character is essentially a reskin of the same/similar content.

That's the whole appeal of playing through different character's content vs others in branching games like this. Options.

I've mentioned disappointments (content creep/no endgame in sight) to the point I ended up unsubbing after a few years of backing the project since it got announced on dA. But making every character's routes essentially the same would ensure I don't reup again later, and probably drive off many still subbed.

Reactions: Rodri 0496

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
That is not an answer to my question. You are answering from the point of personal experience. I did not ask for that. Therefore, it is not a suitable answer. Furthermore, men don't read stories for self-insertion. We digest ourselves into fantasy to escape from our reality. So in my mind as a male human, I want to get eaten. I want to experience the agony of digestion just as much as I would enjoy being suffocated by a mad yandere cowgirl. We are humans, terrifying predators who destroy or subjugate everything we come across. Our ideal form of sex is when both parties try to rape each other and a baby nursing on his/her mom is really a light form of cannibalism. It is what we are. Denial only causes pain, maybe not on par with dissolving into acid, but I doubt you would be alive throughout that whole period of time especially while being deprived of oxygen. It still is an act of self-castration and mutilation to deny yourself.

Giantess feeds into the dominatrix trope. So it only serves best if you go full in. Plus I pointed out that you don't have to get eaten orally. It can always be some sort of vaginal vore or anal vore too. There is plenty of vaginal vore already and no one seems to be bothered by any of it.

So again, I ask what good does a protest do when you are never going to get yourself eaten?
Dude wtf? I am into vore, but this? This is too much...

I remember when I first saw that scene from "Nope", the people screaming inside the alien, oh god, I remember it was the first time a comiscal horror actually scared me.

You should really stop normalizing vore, I know it's not something we choose to like, and that we somehow have to embrace it, but never romanticize or normalize It

There was one a guy who let a dude kill him and eat him, just because he was into vore, if you ever desire to be in this exact same scenario, you should really search for psychology.

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
i know i have no right to say anything since i'm just poor student with no money and no job so i'm unable to pay for patreon to support the game but it would be nice if someone on discord recommend or ask devs to try to implement progress bars with all stats that changes based of your choices like mentioned bravery or lust with mc as well as intimacy/affection with girls it would help a lot with easier finding paths people want to go

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
i know i have no right to say anything since i'm just poor student with no money and no job so i'm unable to pay for patreon to support the game but it would be nice if someone on discord recommend or ask devs to try to implement progress bars with all stats that changes based of your choices like mentioned bravery or lust with mc as well as intimacy/affection with girls it would help a lot with easier finding paths people want to go
I think that the choice of not showing them is on purpose, they do things this way to make a more realistic experience for the player, not saying what stats increase or decrease based on your choices. Obviously if we knew what stats increase based on certain choices we can get the scenes we want but, where is the excitement of making choices if we know what is gonna affect on the character?

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i was in class for slow leaders thats why i have problems. i won't lie i have a 4 grade math and a 6 grade readin lvl. but that does no matter i like the two dragon's there both smoking hot also the bee lady fine ass too.

Jan 15, 2019
Oof. Man, in my humble opinion, you're fucked in the head. You're justifying and promoting self-harm. Please, seek help.
Reported.

Dude wtf? I am into vore, but this? This is too much...

I remember when I first saw that scene from "Nope", the people screaming inside the alien, oh god, I remember it was the first time a comiscal horror actually scared me.

You should really stop normalizing vore, I know it's not something we choose to like, and that we somehow have to embrace it, but never romanticize or normalize It

There was one a guy who let a dude kill him and eat him, just because he was into vore, if you ever desire to be in this exact same scenario, you should really search for psychology.
You didn't read anything I said, did you?

I made a case that it could be vaginal vore which is already commonplace and you are acting like that is too much. That is what you just said, right? So I know you didn't read anything I had said, because you wouldn't have said I am wanting too much given what I had said is already commonplace. You are making a scene. You are misrepresenting my information and creating a straw man. I am even doubting you are even being honest about vore given how insignificant my request is. To better illustrate:

Me: "Hey looks like there is going to be vore involving cowgirls."

Someone: "NO!"

Me: "Why are you protesting?"

Someone: "Stomach acid hurts."

Me: "You do recall it could just be Vaginal vore? There is already a ton of that already."

Then you: "I am into vore, but that is too much. Just one little more scene of vaginal vore is going to make me lose my shit."

This is an accurate portrayal of this argument.

YouShallNotLol said I need help, but come on. Clearly I am not the one with issues if this how you guys react to the very little bit I have said that is relevant to this thread.

I also want to point out that I am not promoting self-harm and only someone who cannot tell the difference between reality and fantasy would argue otherwise. No different than insisting there should be more violence in video games and cartoon sex. Evidence has proven that both decrease the likelihood that such will manifest in real life. Therefore, fantasy self-harm or fake self-harm reduces the likelihood real self-harm happens. Not that YouShallNotLol cares about science and facts.

The article can be found in “European Psychologist” 2010, Volume 15 by Dr. Christopher J. Ferguson of Texas A&M International University. Simulated violence (which includes self-harm) reduces stress and stress is the main contributor to violent behavior in real life.

Last edited:

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Guys, you are taking this too far, you were talking about vore moments in the game and it became an agressive discussion for no reason, so you need to stop now

Reactions: Gojii

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Reported.

You didn't read anything I said, did you?

I made a case that it could be vaginal vore which is already commonplace and you are acting like that is too much. That is what you just said, right? So I know you didn't read anything I had said, because you wouldn't have said I am wanting too much given what I had said is already commonplace. You are making a scene. You are misrepresenting my information and creating a straw man. I am even doubting you are even being honest about vore given how insignificant my request is. To better illustrate:

Me: "Hey looks like there is going to be vore involving cowgirls."

Someone: "NO!"

Me: "Why are you protesting?"

Someone: "Stomach acid hurts."

Me: "You do recall it could just be Vaginal vore? There is already a ton of that already."

Then you: "I am into vore, but that is too much. Just one little more scene of vaginal vore is going to make lose my shit."

This is an accurate portrayal of this argument.

YouShallNotLol said I need help, but come on. Clearly I am not the one with issues if this how you guys react to the very little bit I have said that is relevant to this thread.
Dude, you know that the vagina has acid too right? The level of pH of the vagina is between 3.8 and 4.5 ( got the number from a Brazilian biology website), it's not as strong as the stomach acid, but it's still able to kill you

There was once a guy who slept with his finger incide the vagina of his wife, when he woke up, his finger was rotten and gray, he had to amputate his finger because of this.

And to answer the other things, I really believe that the intestine has something to kill you, probably a bit of acid and even a lot liquids that try to dissolve you into poop.

The breast when stimulated can create milk, and sometimes, because of some hormones that can influence in this part of the body, so adding this, I don't need to explain why getting stuck inside of a meaty chamber of milk is a bad idea.

And what do you mean by "not being honest about vore"? Are you talking about that case from the guy who got killed, or doubting that if I like vore?

Whatever, I am into this shit, but at least I know the fact that the body it's not that dreamy place you may think it is

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Honestly I've never understood why people who do not get a kink really want to spam and shame those who do. You don't like it? There's the door. This is a game discussion thread, make a separate forum if you want to debate whether a fantasy paraphilia is a mental illness or not.

Jan 15, 2019
Guys, you are taking this too far, you were talking about vore moments in the game and it became an agressive discussion for no reason, so you need to stop now
I agree. There was no reason for people to be so aggressive to my comments.

Whatever, I am into this shit, but at least I know the fact that the body it's not that dreamy place you may think it is
Strawman argument. Never said nor implied anything you had just said. I also wouldn't trust anything that comes from Brazil, no offense to anyone from Brazil.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes