4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I do want the mention that depending on what relationship/route you have with her she won’t feel that warmth… I’m also still waiting for that early Diula route where she’s more predatory to be worked on but Alas… Also why is chat being so Argumentative rn? We should all just enjoy the theories and the content in GG?…Hope everyone is having a great day so far :)
I mean if you are on a certain character route, Diula in this case, why would you ever make choices that that specific character doesn't like or that them didn't increase your relationship with the character? Obviously there is the case of Kive that her route is only accessible if you go first with Margarita but that is an exception.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Ukrainian, Russian and Deutch.
Technically those are three languages, but two of them are pretty close so I feel like counting them separately is cheating.
Hey the more languages you know the better for you, so good for you man, I only know English (and I don't really speak it that well) and then Spanish (natural language).

• Red Heart
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I mean if you are on a certain character route, Diula in this case, why would you ever make choices that that specific character doesn't like or that them didn't increase your relationship with the character? Obviously there is the case of Kive that her route is only accessible if you go first with Margarita but that is an exception.
Me personally I have two different relationship styles with Diula, the Loving path (where she's feeling the warmth) and the other being more afraid of her... It's just another mechanic of the game where we can dictate the relationships with characters, so I just explore all the options presented, so why not? hahaha

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Edit: Croixelle could however start a coup, depose the queen and usurp the throne. As the princess, she has all rights to it anyway.
Remember that the Queen is the most powerful giantess of the continent, we would need many powerful giantess to take her down, I don't think a coup is really a possibility.

Reactions: Rodri 0496

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Me personally I have two different relationship styles with Diula, the Loving path (where she's feeling the warmth) and the other being more afraid of her... It's just another mechanic of the game where we can dictate the relationships with characters, so I just explore all the options presented, so why not? hahaha
Mmm you do have a point... Well I guess it's more because of my personal preference, for all the characters I only have 1 save (except for Kive, I really dislike the way of enter her route, so I didn't even played it), when I decide a path I take it to the end, if I ever want to see the other paths I reset all the route.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Remember that the Queen is the most powerful giantess of the continent, we would need many powerful giantess to take her down, I don't think a coup is really a possibility.
Princess could convince several guardians, like Maryen and Regina, that it is in their best interest to end the Queen's reign.
If Queen really can overpower any giantess in a fair duel, she most likely can't survive being ambushed and outnumbered.

Edit: I can totally see Regina agreeing with deposing the Queen, not for her own ambition, but for the better of Viridice population. Lycalis keeps doing provocations and Naya is blaming everything on Viridice, while Queen does nothing about it. Croixelle, if she gets the crown, can easily put a stop to this, saving countless lives by preventing a war.

Last edited:

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Mmm you do have a point... Well I guess it's more because of my personal preference, for all the characters I only have 1 save (except for Kive, I really dislike the way of enter her route, so I didn't even played it), when I decide a path I take it to the end, if I ever want to see the other paths I reset all the route.
If it makes you feel a little better, Margarita takes the break up surprisingly well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
If it makes you feel a little better, Margarita takes the break up surprisingly well.
Yeah I actually though that was a little annoying and out of character.

I'd love to see some finesse in that in the future, depending on how you have been treating her and what you're been telling her, so that if you've been all "I'm all yours Margarita" she doesn't take it so well.

I mean if breaking up with her feels like a dick move to me, then surely it would to her too. Maybe she's more jaded by bad boyfriends than she lets on.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Princess could convince several guardians, like Maryen and Regina, that it is in their best interest to end the Queen's reign.
If Queen really can overpower any giantess in a fair duel, she most likely can't survive being ambushed and outnumbered.

Edit: I can totally see Regina agreeing with deposing the Queen, not for her own ambition, but for the better of Viridice population. Lycalis keeps doing provocations and Naya is blaming everything on Viridice, while Queen does nothing about it. Croixelle, if she gets the crown, can easily put a stop to this, saving countless lives by preventing a war.
I could see Regina agreeing to this, but I don't think Maryen will do it, she doesn't benefits doing that, I don't think Croixelle has any way that would help Keisimia from falling and she doesn't have any idea of what's cooking in Homaspernia, so she can't prevent it.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Does anybody else imagine these giantesses with different accents? When I read Margarita's lines I sometimes imagine her with a southern American accent for some reason.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Does anybody else imagine these giantesses with different accents? When I read Margarita's lines I sometimes imagine her with a southern American accent for some reason.
Hahahahahhaha I guess that makes sense that would be very funny

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Croixelle could however start a coup, depose the queen and usurp the throne. As the princess, she has all rights to it anyway.
I don't see that ending well, Croixelle is too much of a brat for anyone to take seriously.
It was most definitely because he was a pure human... and Pure humans have a pure soul meaning they won’t interrupt the powerful magic being pass down to the next of Kin... But also she most likely was in love with him being the royal colors were crimson, but now she wears black in mourning... and she's been mourning for the past 100 years...So she's probably cold to emotions... Although she been kinda strict, since her husband stole from the treasury and gave to the form and now the daughter does it... So maybe we'll most likely have the choice to fix the queen when we get her route... or not...
That would make the MC an ideal partner for her daughter. I have a theory that the queen is testing her daughter and the MC to see if they're mature and brave enough to defy her. I don't buy her argument that the MC is just a commoner that isn't worthy of her daughter when she herself rejected god knows how many proposals for over 3 millennia until she found a pure human.
Also, I like how the writers subverted the "chosen one" trope by making the MC so weak and genetically worthless that it ended up making him desirable.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Nope, though if I did I'd imagine her having a south german accent for obvious reasons.

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
Didn't read the thread for a while, but let me help all you guys out with your arguments (spoiler related). Let's not forget the real reason we came here. Ease off the tinies, don't eat so much roasted wyvern meat, and lay off the cow milk. Unless you want to increase your chances of catching E. coli, mad cow disease, or gold sickness. Keep it civil and you can like whatever you like. Each character has pros and cons. If you like the pro's of a character and they work for you then that's all that matters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, a gentle reminder to go outside, stretch with Kive, workout with Seinaru or Riys, or walk and play with Kylee. Doing some aerobics with Helga would probably be good too. Now, that being said, I resume my... research and daily grind.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
lay off the cow milk. Unless you want to increase your chances of catching E. coli, mad cow disease, or gold sickness.
Pretty Sure Margarita is a little healthier than normal cows, considering she actually bathes and isn't surrounded by flies constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: ur other dad
Jul 12, 2021
Also, I like how the writers subverted the "chosen one" trope by making the MC so weak and genetically worthless that it ended up making him desirable.
Yeah it seems to be a theme...Like almost all the people around the MC reinforce his worthlessness, meaninglessness and powerlessness as a person either by being cruel and dominant with him, treating him like a helpless pet, distrusting and debasing his kind(tinies) and also viewing them as lesser vermin(Bugs, insects, scum, slave, criminals, etc.).

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes