4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
she isn't surrounded by flies constantly.
I mean don't wana be that guy AGAIN! But, she does work a farm and restaurant. Both of which flies do tend to love... Soo yeeaaaahh.. But it's meant to not be taken seriously anyway, a bad joke in goodwill nitpicking, Nancy. Lighten up! I'm sure she follows all the right health and safety food practice protocols.

Apr 29, 2020
Didn't read the thread for a while, but let me help all you guys out with your arguments (spoiler related). Let's not forget the real reason we came here. Ease off the tinies, don't eat so much roasted wyvern meat, and lay off the cow milk. Unless you want to increase your chances of catching E. coli, mad cow disease, or gold sickness. Keep it civil and you can like whatever you like. Each character has pros and cons. If you like the pro's of a character and they work for you then that's all that matters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, a gentle reminder to go outside, stretch with Kive, workout with Seinaru or Riys, or walk and play with Kylee. Doing some aerobics with Helga would probably be good too. Now, that being said, I resume my... research and daily grind.
That means she's either getting a route specifically for herself or a scene in the "Others" category.
This can't be a councidence for the Queen to get art of her own now when she hasn't before, unless she had exclusive commissioned art on other sites.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well not all of them pick on him the two dragon ladys tell him he needs to bolk up to pratect him self an help him. but also have a little fun teasing him sexully. same with the alcamy woman with the dragon helmet are demon helmet witch ever one it is.

Last edited:

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
The way you enter her route is as pain-free as it could be.
The existence of the route itself is questionable though. It feels OOC for Kive to go after the the guy Margarita is infatuated with immediately after he soft-rejects her. I'm curious to see how her route will develop.
tbh i feel like its gonna piss of cow mommy like we kinda ditched her for her friend

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
my question is how do you now there are no male giants. what if who ever had capturd you turned you and all the other male giant's in to tinys so they could make a femdom are something and only that person now all this. i mean i would love a little back ground on the mc just to have some aspect of who are why lol

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
That means she's either getting a route specifically for herself or a scene in the "Others" category.
This can't be a councidence for the Queen to get art of her own now when she hasn't before, unless she had exclusive commissioned art on other sites.
The queen has been confirmed to have her own Story route.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hay chumgum oct feast would that not be beer feast are do i have that wrong? i mean thats what the she looked like she was dressed like to me

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
Seems it's just a matter of time then flash as Silver_Crow said. Some people, like myself do like her though we may be in the subset of overall fans. I don't really know how that all works out. However, now that makes me curious what the character polls say. Though, I think I have an idea given this thread and what i've seen surfing around the interwebs. (Made a poll if anyone is interested. See it pays to click my spoilers sometimes, right?)

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Pretty Sure Margarita is a little healthier than normal cows, considering she actually bathes and isn't surrounded by flies constantly.
And we already not only drank her milk but literally bathed in her milk soooo I think we are safe

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
There's no way that some people on 4chan actually talks about this game
I showed a lewd picture of Naya once on 4chan and everybody made fun of me. months later someone else shows Margarita and everybody goes nuts...

Why do I even fucking try with these people??

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes