4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I showed a lewd picture of Naya once on 4chan and everybody made fun of me. months later someone else shows Margarita and everybody goes nuts...

Why do I even fucking try with these people??
The cult of the cow is getting stronger, we should do something against it

Jul 12, 2021
Kinda, in a way, I don't really understand why people like Margarita that much, principally when we have giantesses like Madea, Maryen and Regina
Hard agree on Madea and Maryen...They are interesting, caring and well-written characters...
Not so hard on Regina, as her character and actions seems questionable and dubious to me, but the point still stands.

Reactions: Misfit scout

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Hard agree on Madea and Maryen...They are interesting, caring and well-written characters...
Not so hard on Regina, as her character and actions seems questionable and dubious to me, but the point still stands.
Why you think Regina is kinda sus? For me, she is not a bad person, her only problem is that she is too much sympathetic and empathetic towards the others.

But I mean, every giantess here has their own problems, like Madea, who her whole life is a Mr beast challenge of "try not to jump out of a bridge while a cat tries to start WW1"

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Kinda, in a way, I don't really understand why people like Margarita that much, principally when we have giantesses like Madea, Maryen and Regina
Because she has MASSIVE boobs, Is super sweet, a great cook, and loves us to bits. Even if she's like 100ft tall she'd still make a great wife. And so far she's the only giantess we're legitimately dating, unless I missed something.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Kinda, in a way, I don't really understand why people like Margarita that much
Mommy milkers aside she's by far the most madly in love with the MC, her route is all love and affection.
If you cheat on her she responds by drowning you in love and affection so you wouldn't even think of cheating on her again.
And so far she's the only giantess we're legitimately dating, unless I missed something.
Bezvy?

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
Bezvy is one of best main cast girls and tbf for me by far much better then Margaritha so good point there i wanted to say the same she is slowly becoming more and more close to mc and the mc is actually dating her and bond between them seems much much better then the bond between Margharita and mc
Mommy milkers aside she's by far the most madly in love with the MC, her route is all love and affection.
If you cheat on her she responds by drowning you in love and affection so you wouldn't even think of cheating on her again.

Bezvy?

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Of course we won't cheat on her again, she fucking kill us ( I know it was in accident, I just want to point this out)

Jul 22, 2021
Seems it's just a matter of time then flash as Silver_Crow said. Some people, like myself do like her though we may be in the subset of overall fans. I don't really know how that all works out. However, now that makes me curious what the character polls say. Though, I think I have an idea given this thread and what i've seen surfing around the interwebs. (Made a poll if anyone is interested. See it pays to click my spoilers sometimes, right?)
Sheina gets no love apparently.

Reactions: Chumgum

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i love them all just wish the evil bitches did not want to kill tiny's all the time. but i think there that way becuase there biger then us so we are just worms to most of the evil hearted ones.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
I agree. There was no reason for people to be so aggressive to my comments.

Strawman argument. Never said nor implied anything you had just said. I also wouldn't trust anything that comes from Brazil, no offense to anyone from Brazil.
bit weird to get racist at the end there buddy. do you think brazilians are somehow incapable of measuring pH levels?

Reactions: Misfit scout
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes