4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Apr 29, 2020
All this talk about how tinies live their lives in this game makes me think how circumstances would be different if Wario from the Wario Land games or Donkey Kong from Jungle Beat were in the GG verse, cause they both got hands rated E for everyone regardless of size.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Come to think of it, I wonder what the smaller citizens of Lycalis think of the Giantesses who do this
They dgaf unless it's one of their own and they didn't willingly endanger themselves. The MC isn't a citizen and he decided to hang out with Naya instead of Madea so from their perspective he dug his own grave.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Oh God, didn't even noticed he saying this shit about my country
That now makes me wonder, so because this thread is in english I just assume the mayority of the people are from the US or UK, so where are you from guys? I will go 1st, I'm from Argentina.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
That now makes me wonder, so because this thread is in english I just assume the mayority of the people are from the US or UK, so where are you from guys? I will go 1st, I'm from Argentina.
Not only you are from the cow cult, but you are also from Argentina? Nah dude, what you gonna do next? Steal my country's gold?

( Before someone quotes, it's a joke that Argentina and Brazil hate each other)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
from the u.s.a i don't think that would happen most of the time good giants have an accidental death thing.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Now that I think about it, that would more likely be someone from Spain (also a meme, don't get trigger),
I mean, because your country was colonized by Spain, mine was because of Portugal, that mtfs stole our gold, our coffee and our sugar

But I mean, my state was invaded by the dutch, so I think they are the ones that I have to kill...

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes