4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Yeah but side character and so on. Considering Regina sits at the top like that, I'm not certain how far more casual players get into the content.
Oh and they look different I guess.

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
0 votes for Nyxmay. :KEK:
In the trash, where she belongs.
I mean she's great at face value and has some deep lore but the gore is kind overkill. :ROFLMAO: So, it's kind of to be expected. My guess was her or Bel would be at the bottom. Madea and Pyeka surprised me the most thus far. Naturally, I voted for Madea and am glad to see some others like her too. couldbe1guyrigginitupthough

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok first the cat girl with the be lady i love them both she is careing she is also a joker i guess i just love her personalty. naya i thought was a sicko

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
ok first the cat girl with the be lady i love them both she is careing she is also a joker i guess i just love her personalty. naya i thought was a sicko
People here try to "demonize" Naya, but in reality, her only problems, is that she is stupid and free spirited, so she doesn't do thing as a sadistic psychopath, she does things like a cat trying to play with her prey, and that's pratically more part of her nature rather than her mindset.

Before you mention Madea, she is just holding her natural side, in the end, she is just like Naya, when the MC says that he would love to be eaten by Madea, she wags her tail, accidentally showing that she like this idea.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i never played her rout because it's hard to guess the routpath's are where the path's spit. some of the guest path's say naya is crazy are from what the mc thinks i am guessing. what where the votes on the hot dragon babes are the side people. sorry bad spelling agian lol

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
People here try to "demonize" Naya, but in reality, her only problems, is that she is stupid and free spirited, so she doesn't do thing as a sadistic psychopath, she does things like a cat trying to play with her prey, and that's pratically more part of her nature rather than her mindset.

Before you mention Madea, she is just holding her natural side, in the end, she is just like Naya, when the MC says that he would love to be eaten by Madea, she wags her tail, accidentally showing that she like this idea.
Uh, where does the MC says that? I don't remember that part.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Uh, where does the MC says that? I don't remember that part.
It happens in that scene where Regina is giving a massage In Madea's back, in this cutscene, you will fall between Madea's butt cheeks and she will blush, if you tease her by mentioning that time where she uses the pillow to masturbate, Regina will joke saying that if you tease Madea too much she will eat you, then you can answer her with 2 options I think, one of them is saying that you don't mind if Madea eats you

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
well i never played her rout because it's hard to guess the routpath's are where the path's spit. some of the guest path's say naya is crazy are from what the mc thinks i am guessing. what where the votes on the hot dragon babes are the side people. sorry bad spelling agian lol
That's normal, the first time I played, I accidentally got Madea's route, as I didn't wanted to be mean to her ( neither to Naya)

Jul 12, 2021

Natural or not is irelevant. The fact is that people are dying thanks to Naya's actions, and endangering the people she claims to protect and care for.
Moving on to Madea, you might be right that she feels some things similar to Naya, but the fact that she rejects them and works to be a better person and leader is just another point in her favor and serves to ilustrate the lack of character Naya showcases.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know some people think yakku is not evil but the way see does think make me wonder if those people have a death fetish lol.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Moving on to Madea, you might be right that she feels some things similar to Naya, but the fact that she rejects them and works to be a better person and leader is just another point in her favor and serves to ilustrate the lack of character Naya showcases.
Right, like how I COULD'VE punched the shit out of the brat kicking my seat on my flight a couple years ago but I chose not to.

Super tempting though, smug little shit and his lax mother. I hate planes.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Natural or not is irelevant. The fact is that people are dying thanks to Naya's actions, and endangering the people she claims to protect and care for.
The only thing that Naya actually shouldn't do, is to invade other kingdoms territory and not being so fucking stupid, other than that, she is practically doing the same as other animal giants

But something that I am sure that will happen with Naya, is some form of character development where she starts being more careful and a better leader

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
It happens in that scene where Regina is giving a massage In Madea's back, in this cutscene, you will fall between Madea's butt cheeks and she will blush, if you tease her by mentioning that time where she uses the pillow to masturbate, Regina will joke saying that if you tease Madea too much she will eat you, then you can answer her with 2 options I think, one of them is saying that you don't mind if Madea eats you
Bruh, that's not Madea wanting to eat MC, that's more of a "He likes me that much! I can't stop my tail from wagging!" reaction. :D

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes