4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
What pissed you off in particular about her?
She is very cocky and sadistic, even tho she is probably one of weakest giants of the game, as she probably didn't learned a lot of magic (as she didn't gave a single fuck to her mother, and probably don't ask he friends to teach her more complex magic), and probably isn't as strong as the other giants (god, I think even margarita is stronger than her, as she works in a farm), the only thing giving her power points is that for some reason she can growl, even tho I remember someone saying that only guardians and the queen herself can growl with magical powers, the others need to make a potion for it to work.

Continuing, nothing justifies her actions and she is annoying as fuck, she is fucking brat who tries to justify everything because of her mommy issues, even tho, her mom was a great person as her father was a good man, so in the end, everything she does is totally under her control, making her look more like a 2012 psycho kid, rather than an actual sociopath.

An example of a good evil giantess is Nyxmay, she is a bit too and very annoying at times, but she has a interesting personality, and a backstory that catches the player, making me even want to help her, and make her go back to being a fairy, as it seems something corrupted her.

In resume: I fucking hate her because she reminds me a lot of some people I met in my childhood + a lot of people I have to see on Twitter

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I partially agree with that. Kendra doesn't quite suck as much as Nyxmay, but she's annoying.
And that comes from the chairman of the Yakuu Fuckers Union no less

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
An example of a good evil giantess is Nyxmay, she is a bit too and very annoying at times, but she has a interesting personality, and a backstory that catches the player, making me even want to help her, and make her go back to being a fairy, as it seems something corrupted her.
I hope we can put Nyxmay on a redemption arc. Deep, deep, down there's someone in there that can be saved.

Reactions: Misfit scout

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I've been wondering, if every giantess woke up and they were human sized who do you think would have the hardest time living?
Obviously evil cunts like Nyxmay and Kendra. They do a lot of evil shit and a lot of people hate them.
They'll be jumped immediately. If not by people they have hurt, then by people seeking to gain something out of the situation.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
It's her job. Man, calm down.
I will never understand how you can make excuses for this monster. Nobody forced her to put you in her mouth, nobody forced her to rape you, nobody forced her to walk on you, nobody forced her to humiliate you. It's purely for pleasure. She isn't getting paid to do these things, her job is to guard her shithole country, not to be a cunt.
Screenshot (2134).png Screenshot (2136).png Screenshot (2137).png Screenshot (2138).png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you forget one thing tho Yakku was in the milatary so i think she would still be hard to take down in a one on one fight even if she was a tinny. kindra has problems in her mind it's all her mom's fualt but also people from hellspirna tolk her in to it,

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i rember right the queen said she gave each gaurdin a place to look after so i think that's why helspirna is there.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Why they even let this country exist in the first place?
I really wish I knew. If the queen were smart she would've gotten the other guardians to help out and erase this dump. Viridice is starting to get corrupted by Homaspernia so they don't need them, Keisimia already has bad history and might want to finish the job, Lycalis might be on neutral terms but they might be convinced to help out if it means getting on Regina's good side.

In the end ridding the world of Homaspernia would be nothing but helpful for everyone

Jul 12, 2021
I really wish I knew. If the queen were smart she would've gotten the other guardians to help out. Viridice is starting to get corrupted by Homaspernia so they don't need them, Keisimia already has bad history and might want to finish the job, Lycalis might be on neutral terms but they might be convinced to help out if it means getting on Regina's good side.

In the end ridding the world of Homaspernia would be nothing but helpful for everyone
Didn't it say in the game that Lycalis actually had quite a lot of wars with Homaspernia in the past?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Didn't it say in the game that Lycalis actually had quite a lot of wars with Homaspernia in the past?
If they did then I probably missed that but if it's true then that gives them even more reason to get rid of these pests. not to mention Homaspernia still has land any one of these factions could make good use of. See if Regina and Diula working together can clean the corruption and make the land habitable.

Even in the real world countless wars have been fought because there wasn't enough land to go around. It's a great excuse to invade in addition to the residents being scumbags that need to go

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
If they did then I probably missed that but if it's true then that gives them even more reason to get rid of these pests. not to mention Homaspernia still has land any one of these factions could make good use of. See if Regina and Diula working together can clean the corruption and make the land habitable.
Its probably because Yakuu is the daughter of a giantess from another continent...If the Hell Kingdom was attacked, she could call for reinforcements from other lands

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Its probably because Yakuu is the daughter of a giantess from another continent...If the Hell Kingdom was attacked, she could call for reinforcements from other lands
Then blow them up too. More land, less evil in the world. Everybody wins

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes