4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well she did piss of regina by breaking the statue and working with the mercs to kill the incent civilians, from what is said tho i don't really know

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
People here try to "demonize" Naya, but in reality, her only problems, is that she is stupid and free spirited, so she doesn't do thing as a sadistic psychopath, she does things like a cat trying to play with her prey, and that's pratically more part of her nature rather than her mindset.

Before you mention Madea, she is just holding her natural side, in the end, she is just like Naya, when the MC says that he would love to be eaten by Madea, she wags her tail, accidentally showing that she like this idea.
Ah so because she is a giantess cat she is allow to eat people and do whatever she wants? yeah very solid argument, being part of the beast people doesn't mean you are allow to act like one.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
i forget be a long time but one merc said he worked for naya but i think she may have
If my memory doesn't fail me, from the point of view of Regina, in her route we found that guy and he said that he was going to encounter with the mercenaries on some part of the forest, when we go there Naya was already there. In Naya's route we go with her because she wanted to hunt and she follow the mercenaries to that exact part of the forest, while she was hunting them she broke the statue.

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
In my memory doesn't fail me, from the point of view of Regina, in her route we found that guy and he said that he was going to encounter with the mercenaries on some part of the forest, when we go there Naya was already there. In Naya's route we go with her because she wanted to hunt and she follow the mercenaries to that exact part of the forest, while she was hunting them she broke the statue.
My memory of it is extremely vague since it's been a while, but in Naya's route, people were in her country that were dressed like they were from Regina's and doing suspicious stuff (or maybe bandit stuff? Been a while), but Naya knew they weren't actually from Regina's country by smell or something. Naya kills them and then goes to where they said a scout was when she interrogated them, but ends up finding Regina, who was misled into thinking Naya did stuff in her country and was with the suspicious people, and Regina is honestly pretty unreasonable at the time. It was really obvious that there's some 3rd party trying to start a war between their 2 countries and Naya was framed, yet Regina pretty much just yelled at her and didn't even let her get in a word edgewise.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Ah so because she is a giantess cat she is allow to eat people and do whatever she wants? yeah very solid argument, being part of the beast people doesn't mean you are allow to act like one.
That's literally how the beast people live, have you played Madea's path? There's literally 2 cat girls saying that they want to rape you and break your bones

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
My memory of it is extremely vague since it's been a while, but in Naya's route, people were in her country that were dressed like they were from Regina's and doing suspicious stuff (or maybe bandit stuff? Been a while), but Naya knew they weren't actually from Regina's country by smell or something. Naya kills them and then goes to where they said a scout was when she interrogated them, but ends up finding Regina, who was misled into thinking Naya did stuff in her country and was with the suspicious people, and Regina is honestly pretty unreasonable at the time. It was really obvious that there's some 3rd party trying to start a war between their 2 countries and Naya was framed, yet Regina pretty much just yelled at her and didn't even let her get in a word edgewise.
Oh god, finally someone understands the real problem here

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
That's literally how the beast people live, have you played Madea's path? There's literally 2 cat girls saying that they want to rape you and break your bones
Oh, so you're saying that Lycalis lives by "Might makes right" principle? Then there would be nothing wrong if someone *cough*Regina*cough* barges in and massacres everyone? It would be perfectly within their right. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Oh, so you're saying that Lycalis lives by "Might makes right" principle? Than there would be nothing wrong if someone *cough*Regina*cough* barges in and massacres everyone? It would be perfectly within their right. :sneaky:
I mean, maybe? The only thing stopping Regina I guess, is her moral and that she would be killing people from other kingdom, Wich I think it's not legal, even tho the kingdom itself does it pretty much often

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i also think ragina was still angry and she toke it out on naya because you can say something to her about it if i rember right.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I've been wondering, if every giantess woke up and they were human sized who do you think would have the hardest time living?

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
I've been wondering, if every giantess woke up and they were human sized who do you think would have the hardest time living?
Well obviously Vai'Klis since she's already dead.

Jokes aside, maybe Margarita? All the other giantesses have shown to have either immense magical prowess(Croixelle, Maryen, etc) or have natural strength of their species(Pyeka, Naya, Eliette, etc). Margarita is probably the most 'normal' of all the main giantesses, and I haven't seen her use any magic or demonstrate her strength, so that's why I think she would have the hardest time living.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
It would be Kendra, they would beat the shit out of her because everything she did

Margarita would obviously have to adapt herself, but she could start planting normal vegetables and start a human farm
Oh damn, I didn't even think of that. But now that I do, if ALL giantesses suddenly became human sized than Homaspernia would probably be the first kingdom to fall. I can totally see the slaves starting a rebellion and causing total mayhem. Not to mention that a lot of tinies and former giantesses would probably gang up on Homaspernia now that they're all the same size :KEK:

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Oh damn, I didn't even think of that. But now that I do, if ALL giantesses suddenly became human sized than Homaspernia would probably be the first kingdom to fall. I can totally see the slaves starting a rebellion and causing total mayhem. Not to mention that a lot of tinies and former giantesses would probably gang up on Homaspernia now that they're all the same size :KEK:
Yakku LOVES her size and power. I really want to see someone wipe off that smug, condescending look she always has.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes