4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Apr 29, 2020
If you want Margarita to have valid points in being non malicious, there has to be a shared dream sequence with a tall girl version of Margarita being lovey dovey with the MC, like this;
1689901951485.png

Apr 29, 2020
I don't undestand 1 thing about your coment, Why it has to be a dream when that is already happening and in a much larger and better size?
Cause it's a workaround on the whole giantess can't be shrunken down thing, it's not breaking the lore if it's done in a dream.
And why not have tall girl Margarita? I think it would serve as a neat what if from Margarita herself if she ever wondered how things would be different if she wasn't a full giantess, dialogue like "you're soft to cuddle with no matter how big you are." or "I could finally hug you fully and admire the sensation of hugging you better." could work.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Not to be a weirdo or anything but....

I've been waiting for a Margarita or Diula breast vore scene since the start of this game. Then I can die happy.
I like any kind of non-fatal vore scene (except for oral vore) but yeah a breast vore scene for either of they would be really nice.

Reactions: Glyphics

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
Sheina gets no love apparently.
Don't worry pop I totally didn't forget to add her halfway through going through all the boxes and names. I'm surprised by how many people voted. She was just off on her travels for work...YEAH GO WITH THAT!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Don't worry pop I totally didn't forget to add her halfway through going through all the boxes and names. I'm surprised by how many people voted. She was just off on her travels for work...YEAH GO WITH THAT!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, wow. Pyeka got more votes than Maryen.
I guess, the snake cultists are lurking silently among us. :unsure:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
That now makes me wonder, so because this thread is in english I just assume the mayority of the people are from the US or UK, so where are you from guys? I will go 1st, I'm from Argentina.
Ok. The time has come, I'm from Ukraine.
The shelling gets pretty annoying at times, but otherwise we're kicking russia's ass. :cool:

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes