4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
She is very cocky and sadistic, even tho she is probably one of weakest giants of the game, as she probably didn't learned a lot of magic (as she didn't gave a single fuck to her mother, and probably don't ask he friends to teach her more complex magic), and probably isn't as strong as the other giants (god, I think even margarita is stronger than her, as she works in a farm), the only thing giving her power points is that for some reason she can growl, even tho I remember someone saying that only guardians and the queen herself can growl with magical powers, the others need to make a potion for it to work.

Continuing, nothing justifies her actions and she is annoying as fuck, she is fucking brat who tries to justify everything because of her mommy issues, even tho, her mom was a great person as her father was a good man, so in the end, everything she does is totally under her control, making her look more like a 2012 psycho kid, rather than an actual sociopath.

An example of a good evil giantess is Nyxmay, she is a bit too and very annoying at times, but she has a interesting personality, and a backstory that catches the player, making me even want to help her, and make her go back to being a fairy, as it seems something corrupted her.

In resume: I fucking hate her because she reminds me a lot of some people I met in my childhood + a lot of people I have to see on Twitter
I hate her for basically the same reason. The description I go for is that she's like a high executive's daughter that everybody spoils, and now she grew up but still has the mentality of a 10 year old. Nobody likes her and everyone is just tolerating her because unfortunately you can't do anything

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I guess anybody who eats and hurts others must get eliminated.
Nah, I was only joking, the beast country should at least get some sanctions and treatments to stop hunting other people

The same can't be said to the demons kingdoms, as it is a major problem to everyone

And yes guys, I don't remember the countrie's names

EvilxxIncarnate

Jul 3, 2021
Of the girls available, Pyeka, Nyxmay, Regina, Sheina, Maryen and Madea would probably be the better ones to actually talk to. Especially if you were looking to learn something about the history of the world. Margarita and Kive would be the most pleasant to have conversations on life though.

Reactions: Blind_Muzician

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Funnily enough, if I were dropped in front of Pyeka or Naya, I'd be popping heads and bones to get gulped. Let me die happily.
Man I don't believe that for a second, unless that you have suicidal thoughts, nobody wants to die and I assure you you will repent the second you are a inch from her mouth.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Man I don't believe that for a second, unless that you have suicidal thoughts, nobody wants to die and I assure you you will repent the second you are a inch from her mouth.
At least you have a good chance of surviving with Pyeka. Naya is just mostly death.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind_Muzician

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Moving on!

Your guesses on the two routes that are getting updated at the end of the month?

My bet is on Maryen and Sheina.

Apr 29, 2020
If that new Queen art on their Patreon is any indication, wouldn't the Queen be a third new scene since her's would be the starting point of her route?
Cause my impression is if a character has art that's not just a reference sheet, then they'll have a route in the future, Kive got one when everyone least expected it early so there's no reason that this second update of the month wouldn't be an exception to at best be three new scenes or at worst start the Queen's route.

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
My problem is that the names are a little to long and I don't remember how to write them correctly
I'm a bit late to reply but talk about underrated feels I completely get. Imagine if someone did a poll and added all those names. What a poor sap. I'm leaving it open in cyberspace for all the SNAKES in here rigginitup. Nice work and same for my bee bros! Let's see how long it lasts and changes. Maybe in the future one for kingdoms might be a interesting study. Though a safe bet is no one is gonna vote Homasperna.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
If that new Queen art on their Patreon is any indication, wouldn't the Queen be a third new scene since her's would be the starting point of her route?
Cause my impression is if a character has art that's not just a reference sheet, then they'll have a route in the future, Kive got one when everyone least expected it early so there's no reason that this second update of the month wouldn't be an exception to at best be three new scenes or at worst start the Queen's route.
Not neccesary true because there are giantess like the one that sells you the necklace for Maryen or the other giantess who is dating the ex of Bez (I don't remember their names), also there is some tinies that as well have an image but I don't think any of them would get a route.
Now that I think about it, if that could be a possibility, who would you like to get a route?

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes