4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I am in doubt in the update of Margarita, in the part when the mc deals with the drunk customer; both choices seem to have a good impresion on her, but I am not sure of the consequences that choosing violence could have. It is a bit worrysome that she gets really excited for that and it makes me believe that it could lead further down an obsessive love.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
I am in doubt in the update of Margarita, in the part when the mc deals with the drunk customer; both choices seem to have a good impresion on her, but I am not sure of the consequences that choosing violence could have. It is a bit worrysome that she gets really excited for that and it makes me believe that it could lead further down an obsessive love.
Is it so bad to have Margarita obsess over you?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
The problem with that is, it would probably feel pretty unpleasant for the one doing the swallowing to have to drag somebody out by string. Having something solid going up the throat generally feels pretty bad, along with having a string just sitting down the entire throat also being uncomfortable. If they aren't somebody like Diula or Pyeka who can more naturally take you out after eating, any non-fatal swallowing would probably be done with potions and/or magic instead of using a string/rope because of that, though I don't think it's been said either way whether or not potions/magic like that exists.
It would depend on the size of the rope and the giantess, if we want to talk specifics. I think the biggest logistical nightmare would be the length. And Pyeka places wards on you if you go throat-diving, so it absolutely exists.

Also, in reality, the esophagus would fucking break your bones, so yeah, you would never enter the stomach alive
This game has us isekai'd through some means to a world with an endless supply of big ladies. Reality is not paying a lot of attention to us right now.

Why would you ever want to be tie to a rope and go down to a stomach? Imagine if the rope snap and you can't get out, that is it for you buddy
Digteren had the right idea. The rope is for going up, not down. Same issue, I guess, but I just want inside the big woman and to come out in one piece for round 2 later. Could not even begin to tell you why. Fetishes be what they be.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I know it's a stupid question, but for some reason it's haunt my mind, so, what musical taste do you guys think each giant has?

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I know it's a stupid question, but for some reason it's haunt my mind, so, what musical taste do you guys think each giant has?
The Queen probably would listen to some sad/depressing music and I don't know why but I like to think that Croixelle would listen goth music

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
The Queen probably would listen to some sad/depressing music and I don't know why but I like to think that Croixelle would listen goth music
Nah the queen is all like "Stuff weighs heavy on my shoulders... Let me show you my extensive Bryan Adams and Roxette collection"

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes