4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
Hmmm… I’ve talked to Artical, and he said this in regards to more characters getting story routes…

“We are getting close to how many characters we plan to add for now. Then, we'll add characters when some routes reach their resolution point.

However, keep in mind that as we mentioned in the Q&A stream, this game is going to be huge, like... a One Piece of giantesses so we recommend to keep enjoying the stories as they get developed instead of waiting for it to end.

Don't worry, we don't plan to abandon any character story, and now that both monthly updates are focused on main characters, their routes are advancing as we wanted”

So my question to you guys for rn…Since they’re close to adding new character story routes for now, which characters do you want to see get a route (that we know of)! Note-The queen is already confirmed…Thanks for reading hahaha
The countess (or dukess) of homaspernia and more buttcrush/vore action

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Hmmm… I’ve talked to Artical, and he said this in regards to more characters getting story routes…

“We are getting close to how many characters we plan to add for now. Then, we'll add characters when some routes reach their resolution point.

However, keep in mind that as we mentioned in the Q&A stream, this game is going to be huge, like... a One Piece of giantesses so we recommend to keep enjoying the stories as they get developed instead of waiting for it to end.

Don't worry, we don't plan to abandon any character story, and now that both monthly updates are focused on main characters, their routes are advancing as we wanted”

So my question to you guys for rn…Since they’re close to adding new character story routes for now, which characters do you want to see get a route (that we know of)! Note-The queen is already confirmed…Thanks for reading hahaha
luv me gargoyle tomboys
luv me deadpan angels
luv me necro dragons
simple as

(Mostly interested in Helga since she's the most developed. Fierkel has only been a minor supporting character and Makla only had around a dozen lines so far so there's not much to go off for either of them. I really like their designs though, definitely wouldn't mind them having their own route at some point)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
The countess (or dukess) of homaspernia and more buttcrush/vore action
I would love some more Hell Kingdom Characters! but They have already 5 character routes, although they did confirm a dragoness would be getting a route, so there's a really high chance that Makla gets a story route.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
luv me gargoyle tomboys
luv me deadpan angels
luv me necro dragons
simple as

(Mostly interested in Helga since she's the most developed. Fierkel has only been a minor supporting character and Makla only had around a dozen lines so far so there's not much to go off for either of them. I really like their designs though, definitely wouldn't mind them having their own route at some point)
BRO I want a Helga Route hahaha We need a Training/tomboyish Giantess! I do See other kingdoms getting more character routes as well... Heaven Kingdom has only 3 Characters, Lycalis & Verdice have Two Each, Hell Kingdom has 5, and Timefalm has 4 (5 if you want to include the queen who's confirmed).

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.36

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 174 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
BRO I want a Helga Route hahaha We need a Training/tomboyish Giantess!

I do See other kingdoms getting more character routes as well... Heaven Kingdom has only 3 Characters, Lycalis & Verdice have Two Each, Hell Kingdom has 5, and Timefalm has 4 (5 if you want to include the queen who's confirmed).
I think the distribution isn't too bad aside from Lycalis & Viridice.
Timfalme has many routes but most don't even take place in the city, Margarita and Kive's route take place in the countryside and Sheina travels around a lot. Homaspernia also has a lot of routes but it's also the only non-gentle kingdom so it's only fair for it to have a bit more content.
Lycalis and Viridice however are in dire need of more content. I always thought the two felt empty but I couldn't figure out why until I realized they have basically no giantess side-characters. Lycalis only has the two beastgirls that appear briefly in Madea's route while Viridice has nothing. The two kingdoms are very similar so I generally lump them together but even combined they have less giantesses than any of the other three kingdoms.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Imagine favoring a boring cow girl with serious mental issues over a funny free spirited cat girl that has some of the best sex scenes in the game ;)
Imagine being literally dissolved in stomach acid by a woman who probably won't even remember your name the next day. I'll take my chances with Margarita, at least I know she likes me.

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
True, but still no mommy giantess, why live.
Although she's a guest character without many scenes, Evangeline would be pretty close. Probably would have gotten a lot more like a possessive motherly character had her route been continued, but sadly, probably won't happen with how guest characters aren't being worked on (though not sure if that's permanent or not).

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes