4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
What about Regina? She's like *mother* nature personified.
Although she's a guest character without many scenes, Evangeline would be pretty close. Probably would have gotten a lot more like a possessive motherly character had her route been continued, but sadly, probably won't happen with how guest characters aren't being worked on (though not sure if that's permanent or not).
You all make some good points, but I'm not looking for mother-like giantesses. I'm looking for genuine certified milfs who call themselves 'mommy' and try to treat the MC as their son, either wholesomely or sexually. Or both. And the queen doesn't count, she called us a plebian.

Reactions: verdammen

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
You all make some good points, but I'm not looking for mother-like giantesses. I'm looking for genuine certified milfs who call themselves 'mommy' and try to treat the MC as their son, either wholesomely or sexually. Or both. And the queen doesn't count, she called us a plebian.
Before I started her route I though Margarita would've been the "mommy" route, she's certainly the most motherly of the giantesses aside from Regina.
Ironically enough she's also possibly one of the youngest giantesses around depending on how lifespans work for "regular" species. Her father is still alive so if his lifespan is similar to that of humans Margarita can't be more than a century old. Someone like Croixelle for example could easily be old enough to be her great-grandmother which sounds incredibly cursed.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Fine, if the game doesn't give us mommy giantesses, I'll make one a mommy myself. :cool:
*Queue an all week long breeding session with Maryen*

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
You really want to see some inaccurate recreation of some of the universally liked giantesses?
It really depends on how much long you talk to the AI, and how you module their personalities

If I remember correctly, the AI at the beginning of the chat talks using the description and samples the author gives to them

But as you talk, the AI modules itself by your conversation with it, so if you say the AI do something, the AI will automatically get this as its personality, changing bit by bit, as the AI learns with your conversation, but at the same time forget somethings

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
It really depends on how much long you talk to the AI, and how you module their personalities

If I remember correctly, the AI at the beginning of the chat talks using the description and samples the author gives to them

But as you talk, the AI modules itself by your conversation with it, so if you say the AI do something, the AI will automatically get this as its personality, changing bit by bit, as the AI learns with your conversation, but at the same time forget somethings
The AI really needs work, it has short term memory loss and forgets details really easy, has trouble with basic pronouns like if I say "she grabbed an apple" it'll act like I grabbed the apple instead, and the devs are massive prudes that can't handle any sexual content above PG13.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
The AI really needs work, it has short term memory loss and forgets details really easy, has trouble with basic pronouns like if I say "she grabbed an apple" it'll act like I grabbed the apple instead, and the devs are massive prudes that can't handle any sexual content above PG13.
I was reading some reddit comments, and it seems the AI was very smart before the NSFW filter

The more they filter the AI, the more stupid it gets

It quite literally lobotomy 3000

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes