>Day ruined
>Decide to post a whitetext showing my disappointment
>Get informed that it's not the stupid oni

It's not over yet, life is good

Last edited:
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Hahah I love how you are so glad that Pyeka got an update but you got upset for thinking that that giantes was Yakuu
Yeah, it's like you've been invited to a birthday party and there's pizza there, but then the pizza is half pineapple and half à portuguesa

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

I know this has nothing to do with GG but I feel like sharing it here, I found a manga with giantess, it is a clasic romcom but with a 8 meter tall girl. Maybe you like it ;).

Reactions: Glyphics

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023

I know this has nothing to do with GG but I feel like sharing it here, I found a manga with giantess, it is a clasic romcom but with a 8 meter tall girl. Maybe you like it ;).
I gave it a try once

It has only two problems that got me cringing

1- it seems the author regularly forgets the size of the girl, as sometimes she looks a 8 meters tall giant, and then there's the house chapter, where it looks like she is 20 meters tall giant, but I can understand some mistakes like that, as putting size is something hard in drawings (probably even A.I.K do this types of mistakes)

2- i don't like the government idea, the manga try to justify a lot of things with "the government made me this", but then, why the government would even try to sustain her like that? Are they gaining something with it? Are they planning to do something with her? I know it's just a romance manga and not a philosophical book about our society, but still, I think the author should stop abusing this government plot, or maybe at least do something with it

But ignoring these two things, if you are someone who like romances, giantesses and comedy, it's probably a good manga, but get in mind that it's SFW, maybe some Ecchi here and there, but nothing to explicit (maybe that vore joke, that was literally the author's fetish hiding behind a leaf)

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
2- i don't like the government idea, the manga try to justify a lot of things with "the government made me this", but then, why the government would even try to sustain her like that? Are they gaining something with it? Are they planning to do something with her? I know it's just a romance manga and not a philosophical book about our society, but still, I think the author should stop abusing this government plot, or maybe at least do something with it
I don't get what you mean. Aside from the catgirl costume, the government has given her basic human necessities so she can live a normal life. That's pretty much what the government is supposed to do no?

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I don't get what you mean. Aside from the catgirl costume, the government has given her basic human necessities so she can live a normal life. That's pretty much what the government is supposed to do no?
Don't know, I've read it a long time ago, so I could be creating things in my head

But, the government is not forced to give you everything that is listed in human rights, the only things I could let go is a house, clothes and maybe food (as it's hard for her to get these things at her side)

But still, she has a big ass cellphone, cellphone charms, an exact replica of her house, and if I remember correctly, they also pay for everything she buys with her credit card

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes