4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

bora123123321

Nov 12, 2022
It just came a question to my head: how and where did you guys find this game? I discovered it in a website, which is now an application, called "Gamcore", that has plenty of +18 games of all kinds with a short description of each (although the way the owner described GG was quite innacurate and gave the wrong first impression)
Well I was playing Nezumicon and while going through their twitter i found out developers are also working on this game and it looked good so i said lets give it a try

Reactions: Rodri 0496
Jan 15, 2019
I think when I joined this site I was trying to find monster girl games
The weird thing is this doesn't have a monster girl tag, so I'm not sure
Maybe I searched the Vore tag or I just found it in the latest updated list of games?

I can't remember the version I started with, but I remember a couple of details.
At that time I remember that I ended a guest characters route, I can't remember their names because these guest characters weren't updated for some time, even before they stopped updating guest characters.
But in short, the cat girl has taken us to the dragon girl's cave. I think it was before the dragon girl become a guest character with her own route.
And at that time, that's where it ended
You can be with the Dragon without needing the pink catgirl, but you still encounter a catgirl before you encounter the black ginger dragongirl. She is not the only Dragongirl. There is another you can encounter but she'll expect you to be heroic towards an elf or likely kill you. It is bit confusing because the ginger wears black and acts more like an actual black dragon, but the other dragon actually has black hair but acts more like an Onyx Dragon if you remember in D&D (Chromatic Dragons are Evil while Metallic Dragons are Good).

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
It just came a question to my head: how and where did you guys find this game? I discovered it in a website, which is now an application, called "Gamcore", that has plenty of +18 games of all kinds with a short description of each (although the way the owner described GG was quite innacurate and gave the wrong first impression)
Was looking for hentai games and discovered f95. After some searching I eventually came across GG. Wasn't really into giantesses at the time and also didn't know how to get other character routes and I didn't know the hidden stats system(Interest) existed so I was stuck with Maryen, Kendra, Pyeka and Yakuu. This was all the way back on version 0.2.10 so there was nowhere near as much content for those 4 characters. Quickly stopped playing it and forgot about it. Eventually rediscovered it much later around 0.3.28 or 0.3.27. Was more interested in giantesses and finally figured out how to explore other character routes so there was an absolute MOUNTAIN of content for me to explore. Absolutely fell in love with it and I'm still hooked and grateful I found it again and explored it fully. Really want to see this game go on for a long time.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
You can be with the Dragon without needing the pink catgirl, but you still encounter a catgirl before you encounter the black ginger dragongirl. She is not the only Dragongirl. There is another you can encounter but she'll expect you to be heroic towards an elf or likely kill you. It is bit confusing because the ginger wears black and acts more like an actual black dragon, but the other dragon actually has black hair but acts more like an Onyx Dragon if you remember in D&D (Chromatic Dragons are Evil while Metallic Dragons are Good).
Yes because it's one of the many routes that branch off from meeting Regina

But anyway, at that time both dragon girls routes didn't exist. Back then gallery didn't have a menu, sections for each character but every picture of each giantess was in one big gallery.
I'm pretty sure that Seinaru (ginger dragon) was the first dragon and she at first didn't have her own route but was only available as a guest character after meeting and going with the Haramunia (pink cat)

Riys (black-haired dragon) with the elf girl come up in a much later update

Also, I checked the earliest version I have on the pc, it's 0.2.10 and 0.1.1a (I think I started with that one)
Unfortunately, 02.10 it not early enough because both dragon girls have their routes and 0.1.1a is too early because we only just met Haramunia. So now I can't check if it's true that Seinaru didn;t had a route bust still appeared

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I was looking through the newest updates, and found GG when it was just uploaded here. I developed a fetish for giant girls thanks to this game.
I've been here from the very beginning. :D
Though, I had a different account at that time.

Last edited:

Casyle

Feb 9, 2020
I learned 'bout Giant Guardians on a Discord server for a GTS vore game I was playing at the time. Someone posted a link to it as a promising new giantess game. I'm sure nobody can figure out who my two favorite girls are.

bora123123321

Nov 12, 2022
Haha so you first played the game that recently came out and then found out about GG, funny.
yeah if i remember correctly i saw the game while scrolling through deviantart posts and it was my first VN game. I had a lotta fun and decided to check for more content if there are even more games like that .d well there are a lot of games and i am having so much fun with GG still discovering new pathes etc.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Have you tried shrinking fun?
I played that one to, but that game has been dead for years now, a shame really. I'm starting to feel like every game of that kind (Shrink Exp, Tiny Misadventures, Shrinking Fun, Shrunken Life, Dwindling Away, etc) have a tendency of getting abandoned pretty fast.

Reactions: p0m

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I'm starting to feel like every game of that kind (Shrink Exp, Tiny Misadventures, Shrinking Fun, Shrunken Life, Dwindling Away, etc) have a tendency of getting abandoned pretty fast.
All I can think of is that the core fetish is too niche.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I played that one to, but that game has been dead for years now, a shame really. I'm starting to feel like every game of that kind (Shrink Exp, Tiny Misadventures, Shrinking Fun, Shrunken Life, Dwindling Away, etc) have a tendency of getting abandoned pretty fast.
R.i.p Little snatcher. I wouldn't be surprised if Resizeme gets axed too...

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020
Yeah...

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I learned 'bout Giant Guardians on a Discord server for a GTS vore game I was playing at the time. Someone posted a link to it as a promising new giantess game. I'm sure nobody can figure out who my two favorite girls are.
I bet one is Pyeka, the other could be Naya, Margarita or Maryen

Reactions: Casyle

DiceandRoll

Aug 15, 2019
Yeah I did played it, that dev bother me so much, I know that the team that started that game disolved but the main dev didn't even tried to continue the game (in my opinion one of the best ones) and instead he started different games that tbh weren't at the same level of Tiny Misadventures.
We think alike. He is quite egoistic from my observations. He constantly boasts about "how great" his games are and how people not appreciate him enough bla bla bla. I won't even talk about his discord server where everyone kisses the guy's ass because they are scared he will leave that game too.

EDIT:
Ayo? They are finally bringing "size difference" tag with the revamp. F1mpGeBWYAI1jJT.jpeg

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes