4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Don't know, I've read it a long time ago, so I could be creating things in my head

But, the government is not forced to give you everything that is listed in human rights, the only things I could let go is a house, clothes and maybe food (as it's hard for her to get these things at her side)

But still, she has a big ass cellphone, cellphone charms, an exact replica of her house, and if I remember correctly, they also pay for everything she buys with her credit card
Japan is a wealthy and developed country, the total cost of all the things you mentioned probably don't amount to more than a rounding error of a rounding error to the Japanese Government. You do NOT want a bored and hungry 8 meter tall girl roaming around your country, giving her what she needs to live a normal life and turn her into a productive member of society is probably the best and cheapest solution.
The only alternatives would be to:
- lock her up in a military facility for the rest of her life
- dump her on some remote island
- kill her
The first option would be significantly more expensive as you'd need a lot of staff just to keep an eye on her and to keep her busy.
The second and third option are deeply immoral, you don't just get rid off people the moment they become a burden like some the elderly or the disabled for example.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Japan is a wealthy and developed country, the total cost of all the things you mentioned probably don't amount to more than a rounding error of a rounding error to the Japanese Government. You do NOT want a bored and hungry 8 meter tall girl roaming around your country, giving her what she needs to live a normal life and turn her into a productive member of society is probably the best and cheapest solution.
The only alternatives would be to:
- lock her up in a military facility for the rest of her life
- dump her on some remote island
- kill her
The first option would be significantly more expensive as you'd need a lot of staff just to keep an eye on her and to keep her busy.
The second and third option are deeply immoral, you don't just get rid off people the moment they become a burden like some the elderly or the disabled for example.
Your forgot the fourth option

Turn her into a fighting machine and defend Japan from kaijus

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
It just came a question to my head: how and where did you guys find this game? I discovered it in a website, which is now an application, called "Gamcore", that has plenty of +18 games of all kinds with a short description of each (although the way the owner described GG was quite innacurate and gave the wrong first impression)

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
It just came a question to my head: how and where did you guys find this game? I discovered it in a website, which is now an application, called "Gamcore", that has plenty of +18 games of all kinds with a short description of each (although the way the owner described GG was quite innacurate and gave the wrong first impression)
I wanted to play some vore games, so searched for it in r/vore, one of the games recommended was Giant Guardian, obviously, the guy explained the game is not fully vore centered, but whatever, I like giant women too

It was kinda interesting in my first playthrough, as I tried to find a vore centered giantess, and decided to stay with Regina

Reactions: Rodri 0496

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
From a thread on 4chan. I've known about this game since update 0.3.7 but only started playing it after 0.3.32 came out as people said the game didn't have that much content back then. In hindsight I would've waited at least a year longer, the game has a lot of content now but most routes are too short for my taste.
The early cg's and sprites also looked .... rough to say the least which reduced my interest in the game. I think the OP should update the images because they're not really representative of what most of the game looks like.
My man know a lot of giant centered mangas
That I do, I've had this fetish for quite a while
please help

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I don't really remember very well how I find it but I think I was playing Shrink Exp (you play as a guy who got shrink and well you "get in" with a lot of different girls, if you get me :sneaky:) and then I think I started searching for games like that one and in some point I found GG. I remember I loved the moment I started playing it and I got really sad when I reached the end of all the routes (even the ones I didn't really like).

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I don't really remember very well how I find it but I think I was playing Shrink Exp (you play as a guy who got shrink and well you "get in" with a lot of different girls, if you get me :sneaky:) and then I think I started searching for games like that one and in some point I found GG. I remember I loved the moment I started playing it and I got really sad when I reached the end of all the routes (even the ones I didn't really like).
Have you played Tiny misadventures? Even tho it has only 4/5 girls, is still a pretty good game

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah I did played it, that dev bother me so much, I know that the team that started that game disolved but the main dev didn't even tried to continue the game (in my opinion one of the best ones) and instead he started different games that tbh weren't at the same level of Tiny Misadventures.

Reactions: Elbola7

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Yeah I did played it, that dev bother me so much, I know that the team that started that game disolved but the main dev didn't even tried to continue the game (in my opinion one of the best ones) and instead he started different games that tbh weren't at the same level of Tiny Misadventures.
It seems he is teasing a new update, and it will involve that futa girl getting the love system

But I can't confirm, I am not in the Dev's discord

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Clicked on the "female domination" tag on some random game on f95, then scrolled back in the pages. I saw GG when it was 3.16? the update where Vai'klis was introduced, been following consistently since then

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
It seems he is teasing a new update, and it will involve that futa girl getting the love system

But I can't confirm, I am not in the Dev's discord
This has to be a bad joke, the game don't get any content for who knows how long fucking time and he decides to come back with an update with the futa........ ahhh fucking ruining the game.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
This has to be a bad joke, the game don't get any content for who knows how long fucking time and he decides to come back with an update with the futa........ ahhh fucking ruining the game.
They are doing this because the futa is the second giant you find in the game

If they do an update after this one, then it will probably be with the milf

Not to mention the fact that this means the futa will get breast vore and anal vore now

Reactions: Elbola7

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
I think when I joined this site I was trying to find monster girl games
The weird thing is this doesn't have a monster girl tag, so I'm not sure
Maybe I searched the Vore tag or I just found it in the latest updated list of games?

I can't remember the version I started with, but I remember a couple of details. (update: the earliest version I have on PC is 0.2.10 and 0.1.1a )
At that time I remember that I ended a guest characters route, I can't remember their names because these guest characters weren't updated for some time, even before they stopped updating guest characters.
But in short, the cat girl (update: Haramunia) has taken us to the dragon girl's (update: Seinaru) cave. I think it was before the dragon girl become a guest character with her own route.
And at that time, that's where that route ended until next updates

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes