4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Hmmm… I’ve talked to Artical, and he said this in regards to more characters getting story routes…

“We are getting close to how many characters we plan to add for now. Then, we'll add characters when some routes reach their resolution point.

However, keep in mind that as we mentioned in the Q&A stream, this game is going to be huge, like... a One Piece of giantesses so we recommend to keep enjoying the stories as they get developed instead of waiting for it to end.

Don't worry, we don't plan to abandon any character story, and now that both monthly updates are focused on main characters, their routes are advancing as we wanted”

So my question to you guys for rn…Since they’re close to adding new character story routes for now, which characters do you want to see get a route (that we know of)! Note-The queen is already confirmed…Thanks for reading hahaha

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Hmmm… I’ve talked to Artical, and he said this in regards to more characters getting story routes…

“We are getting close to how many characters we plan to add for now. Then, we'll add characters when some routes reach their resolution point.

However, keep in mind that as we mentioned in the Q&A stream, this game is going to be huge, like... a One Piece of giantesses so we recommend to keep enjoying the stories as they get developed instead of waiting for it to end.

Don't worry, we don't plan to abandon any character story, and now that both monthly updates are focused on main characters, their routes are advancing as we wanted”

So my question to you guys for rn…Since they’re close to adding new character story routes for now, which characters do you want to see get a route (that we know of)! Note-The queen is already confirmed…Thanks for reading hahaha
Oh, good to know; thanks for the info.

-The short, red giantess in Homaspernia, if only because she's smaller than any other giant in the game; it would be interesting to see the dinamic when the size difference is not as marked.

-The sorceress that teaches Croixelle magic; seems to be even more mischievous than Sheila XD

-The black winged girl in Keisiema, of only for how often she appears in that kingdom's routes.

Though we do need more variety in Lycalis and Viridice.

You can be with five girls in Homaspernia, three in Keisiema, wander with Sheina or stay in the castle and interact with Croixelle or the gargoyle and the maids. But the nature and wild animal kingdoms only have two options, each.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021

-The short, red giantess in Homaspernia, if only because she's smaller than any other giant in the game; it would be interesting to see the dinamic when the size difference is not as marked.

-The sorceress that teaches Croixelle magic; seems to be even more mischievous than Sheila XD

-The black winged girl in Keisiema, of only for how often she appears in that kingdom's routes.

You can be with five girls in Homaspernia, three in Keisiema, wander with Sheina or stay in the castle and interact with Croixelle or the gargoyle and the maids. But the nature and wild animal kingdoms only have two options, each.
I agree with all of this. And yeah, I've also noticed the lack of Main Characters in Viridice and Lycalis.

I think it would be cool to have another character with a different body type than the rest(Pyeka or Synanla), like maybe another lamia character in Viridice(Like Pyeka but not evil). Maybe a spider girl or slime girl? Idk, I just want more variety in terms of body type.

As for Lycalis, I feel like every giantess there is probably the same as Naya and any new character from there would most likely be too similar to Naya. But then again, who knows?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I agree with all of this. And yeah, I've also noticed the lack of Main Characters in Viridice and Lycalis.

I think it would be cool to have another character with a different body type than the rest(Pyeka or Synanla), like maybe another lamia character in Viridice(Like Pyeka but not evil). Maybe a spider girl or slime girl? Idk, I just want more variety in terms of body type.

As for Lycalis, I feel like every giantess there is probably the same as Naya and any new character from there would most likely be too similar to Naya. But then again, who knows?
Being a fan, I can always speculate.

I can say for sure once the aquatic kingdoms are in, we'll get more giantesses with varying body types.

I imagine a new girl in Lycalis could vary from Naya and Madea in many ways: Naya is a whimsical predator while Madea is ore serious and has a better control on her impulse control and desires than the average giantess in her kingdom, from what we have seen so far.

We could have someone who's playful and curious but not predatory in her interactions with us (or at least, not as pronounced as Naya), or someone who's overly affective to the point she could hurt the PC by accident if encouraged enough. Again, just speculating.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Being a fan, I can always speculate.

I can say for sure once the aquatic kingdoms are in, we'll get more giantesses with varying body types.

I imagine a new girl in Lycalis could vary from Naya and Madea in many ways: Naya is a whimsical predator while Madea is ore serious and has a better control on her impulse control and desires than the average giantess in her kingdom, from what we have seen so far.

We could have someone who's playful and curious but not predatory in her interactions with us (or at least, not as pronounced as Naya), or someone who's overly affective to the point she could hurt the PC by accident if encouraged enough. Again, just speculating.
It would be great to include Haramunia's route, adding a first part where we meet her in Lycalis and then we follow her route

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
It would be great to include Haramunia's route, adding a first part where we meet her in Lycalis and then we follow her route
It would be but unfortunately Artical said this, “We're sorry, but no guest character will be moved to the main routes. Guest characters have their own individual routes apart from the main story. And as we mentioned, we are focused on the main story routes, there's already a lot of characters (and there's more to come) so guest character development is paused indefinitely. One of our main goals is that our supporters can see a frequent and solid advance in the main lore” Hope that helps

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rodri 0496

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
But, are we gonna see the guest characters in the main story? Not as a important character, but only as an Easter egg?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Me personally am thinking it’s characters that we know so far! So far Confirmed- The Queen- Then who I’m thinking is either, Helga, Fierkel, Makla (The Dragoness), and also The Archmage Cygnia!! But Hey, We’ll see! They are adding alot more down the line like he said!!

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
So now I have to ask: which is your favourite guest character? considering both the giantess and the path that the mc follows with her?

Everyone has their own tastes and preferences, but if someone says "Carmille" or "Xerin", I am going to loose faith in humankind. Just sayin'

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

In the first place the matriarch because I really want to see the underwater kigndom (and also because we still don't know what other characters might come with that kingdom) and in the second place, it is a little stupid what I'm gonna say because they already have a route, but I really want both of the dragon girls to get more content (I know they aren't main girls but still I like them a lot).

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
So now I have to ask: which is your favourite guest character? considering both the giantess and the path that the mc follows with her?

Everyone has their own tastes and preferences, but if someone says "Carmille" or "Xerin", I am going to loose faith in humankind. Just sayin'
I like Zanna, but without a doubt, my favorite guest character is Riys

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022

I really liked Roxanne, Zanna, and Eva a lot, though I wish we could've seen more of Sheri before she quickly lost any and all relevance she could've had.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

Seinaru. I love dragons.
Especially if they aren't evil.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes