4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Not neccesary true because there are giantess like the one that sells you the necklace for Maryen or the other giantess who is dating the ex of Bez (I don't remember their names), also there is some tinies that as well have an image but I don't think any of them would get a route.
Now that I think about it, if that could be a possibility, who would you like to get a route?
I’m assuming the last couple of characters getting routes *for now* is the queen (who’s confirmed), then maybe - Helga, Makla and or even Feikrel

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I’m assuming the last couple of characters getting routes *for now* is the queen (who’s confirmed), then maybe - Helga, Makla and or even Feikrel
Helga isn't already part of the castle route? I thought that she and the maids were in that route, but going back to my question, when I asked I refer only to the tinies characters who has an image in the game, like the beast girl that we meet in Madea route.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Helga isn't already part of the castle route? I thought that she and the maids were in that route, but going back to my question, when I asked I refer only to the tinies characters who has an image in the game, like the beast girl that we meet in Madea route.
I think the castle route is supposed to be the common route where the other timfalme routes branch out of. Helga already has two scenes, I'd be surprised if she doesn't get her own route at some point.
As for the second question, the neutral territory girl in Eliette's route seems interesting enough. It'd be cool to have a route where you're constantly on the run from giantesses.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Don't forget about sponsors in the King/Queen tier. Right now Bezvallienne and Pyeka are up for a sponsored update.
Is that already confirmed or is it just speculation? Not that I'm complaining but Bezvy already had a sponsored update a few weeks ago

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I think the castle route is supposed to be the common route where the other timfalme routes branch out of. Helga already has two scenes, I'd be surprised if she doesn't get her own route at some point.
As for the second question, the neutral territory girl in Eliette's route seems interesting enough. It'd be cool to have a route where you're constantly on the run from giantesses.
Yeah like you said, The castle “route” is pretty much going to be a placeholder for characters that are getting story routes… so maybe Helga, Maids… idk if the queen route is going to be from Croq route or the castle route so yeah, CANT WAIT

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I like any kind of non-fatal vore scene (except for oral vore) but yeah a breast vore scene for either of they would be really nice.
People always forget string/rope exists. Tie a loop in it, maybe attach a bead of some sort for support, and send it down. It would be like being airlifted out during a tsunami or something.

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
People always forget string/rope exists. Tie a loop in it, maybe attach a bead of some sort for support, and send it down. It would be like being airlifted out during a tsunami or something.
The problem with that is, it would probably feel pretty unpleasant for the one doing the swallowing to have to drag somebody out by string. Having something solid going up the throat generally feels pretty bad, along with having a string just sitting down the entire throat also being uncomfortable. If they aren't somebody like Diula or Pyeka who can more naturally take you out after eating, any non-fatal swallowing would probably be done with potions and/or magic instead of using a string/rope because of that, though I don't think it's been said either way whether or not potions/magic like that exists.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Why would you ever want to be tie to a rope and go down to a stomach? Imagine if the rope snap and you can't get out, that is it for you buddy

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes