4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Honestly I've never understood why people who do not get a kink really want to spam and shame those who do. You don't like it? There's the door. This is a game discussion thread, make a separate forum if you want to debate whether a fantasy paraphilia is a mental illness or not.

I am not kink shaming him, that would be stupid, as I myself have the same fetish

I am just explaining why you shouldn't do the same fetish in real life

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I agree. There was no reason for people to be so aggressive to my comments.

Strawman argument. Never said nor implied anything you had just said.
Whatever dude, I won't get into this debate anymore, as you seem to not even give a fuck to anything I am saying

Just never do fucking vore in real life, only if it's roleplay ( and if the person agrees to it)

Jan 15, 2019
I am not kink shaming him, that would be stupid, as I myself have the same fetish

I am just explaining why you shouldn't do the same fetish in real life
Why are you asking for it to happen real life?

Whatever dude, I won't get into this debate anymore, as you seem to not even give a fuck to anything I am saying

Just never do fucking vore in real life, only if it's roleplay ( and if the person agrees to it)
Do you really think I want vore in real life? I was speaking about escapism in that same comment. Didn't read that now did you?

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
What in is going on in this thread?? :ROFLMAO:
You woke up exhausted from having sex with Diula, go to train the green magic with the elf, then you go with Diula to investigate the corruption that is happening near the limit with Homaspernia and then the MC has some happy time with her. Slowly Diula is understanding what is the meaning of that warm feeling in her chest.
Also, a comment apart from what happened, I think Diula has breasts equally big (or bigger) to Margarita.
I do want the mention that depending on what relationship/route you have with her she won’t feel that warmth… I’m also still waiting for that early Diula route where she’s more predatory to be worked on but Alas… Also why is chat being so Argumentative rn? We should all just enjoy the theories and the content in GG?…Hope everyone is having a great day so far :)

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
So...any other theories on the Queen?
It just ocurred me to think the next thing: if Croixelle gets married, therefore having a prince, would that mean that the Queen would give the throne to them shortly after? Or would she do that until she were no longer able to rule? Because I think that the princess can do a better job; she would be an active ruler instead of sitting in a throne until something starts exploding

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
So...any other theories on the Queen?
Hmmm that’s she’s more cold hearted because of the loss of her husband who died 100 years ago (I think)… So she’s not as kind as she once was… so I’m pretty sure we’ll either have the option (on her route eventually) of being more of a servant type relationship where she treats us like a “Plebeian” or we can try and heal her heart to be who she once was and be her new husband eventually? Artical did say that we can change character from being good to evil and vice versa… and also are relationships with characters depends on the choices… so choose wisely I guess haha

Last edited:

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Any ideas about what the devs used as inspiration to name the kingdoms? Lycalis and Viridice's names seem to be based on Lycan and Viriditas respectively but I have no clue what Keisiema, Homaspernia and Timfalme are supposed to be based on.
I’m also still waiting for that early Diula route where she’s more predatory to be worked on but Alas…
I had forgotten about that until I replayed her route. Is that actually supposed to be a sub-route for Diula or did they forget to connect that scenario to the rest of the route?

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
I do wonder what the diplomatic relationships are between Orphelith and the rest of the world. Like I'd imagine there were communications before, but how did it change when she lost her husband. What if she and Synanla were friends and are drifting apart right now?

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Hmmm that’s she’s more cold hearted because of the loss of her husband who died 100 years ago (I think)… So she’s not as kind as she once was… so I’m pretty sure we’ll either have the option (on her route eventually) of being more of a servant type relationship where she treats us like a “Plebeian” or we can try and heal her heart to be who she once was and be her new husband eventually? Artical did say that we can change character from being good to evil and vice versa… and also are relationships with characters depends on the choices… so choose wisely I guess haha
I also wonder what made her husband so interesting that the queen accepted to marry him. Being a purebred human had something to do with it? Was it more like a marriage of convenience or did she fell deeply in love with him? Was she attracted because of his intelligence, or it was more for his good heart and personality?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.35 + Gallery unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 172 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
It just ocurred me to think the next thing: if Croixelle gets married, therefore having a prince, would that mean that the Queen would give the throne to them shortly after? Or would she do that until she were no longer able to rule? Because I think that the princess can do a better job; she would be an active ruler instead of sitting in a throne until something starts exploding
A monarch needs to either abdicate or die to pass the crown. I don't think the Queen would ever give up the crown of her own free will.
So there's not much chance for Croixelle to change anything while her mother is still alive.

Edit: Croixelle could however start a coup, depose the queen and usurp the throne. As the princess, she has all rights to it anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rodri 0496

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I had forgotten about that until I replayed her route. Is that actually supposed to be a sub-route for Diula or did they forget to connect that scenario to the rest of the route?
They Didn't forget about it, but it's probably a place holder for another character route, but we will see... You can still have some kind of sub-route with diula in her current expanded route if your choices lean that way!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I also wonder what made her husband so interesting that the queen accepted to marry him. Being a purebred human had something to do with it? Was it more like a marriage of convenience or did she fell deeply in love with him? Was she attracted because of his intelligence, or it was more for his good heart and personality?
It was most definitely because he was a pure human... and Pure humans have a pure soul meaning they won’t interrupt the powerful magic being pass down to the next of Kin... But also she most likely was in love with him being the royal colors were crimson, but now she wears black in mourning... and she's been mourning for the past 100 years...So she's probably cold to emotions... Although she been kinda strict, since her husband stole from the treasury and gave to the form and now the daughter does it... So maybe we'll most likely have the choice to fix the queen when we get her route... or not...

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
A monarch needs to either abdicate or die to pass the crown. I don't think the Queen would ever give up the crown of her own free will.
So there's not much chance for Croixelle to change anything while her mother is still alive.

Edit: Croixelle could however start a coup, depose the queen and usurp the throne. As the princess, she has all rights to it anyway.
It was most definitely because he was a pure human... and Pure humans have a pure soul meaning they won’t interrupt the powerful magic being pass down to the next of Kin... But also she most likely was in love with him being the royal colors were crimson, but now she wears black in mourning... and she's been mourning for the past 100 years...So she's probably cold to emotions... Although she been kinda strict, since her husband stole from the treasury and gave to the form and now the daughter does it... So maybe we'll most likely have the choice to fix the queen when we get her route... or not...
I think that being a pure soul is not something linked to being a purebred, although they do have very little magic. It could be that he was the only man that got close to her not for wanting to update his social status, but for an actual interest in her as a person. Maybe their story was similar to the path that the mc is going through with the princess

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I think that being a pure soul is not something linked to being a purebred, although they do have very little magic. It could be that he was the only man that got close to her not for wanting to update his social status, but for an actual interest in her as a person. Maybe their story was similar to the path that the mc is going through with the princess
Pure souls are only linked to purebred humans… Which is what Most Giantesses want… pure humans have no magic but keep the magic of giantess pure from generation to generation which the matriarch said as well… I’m assuming which is one of the many reason for the queen to take him into consideration:)

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes