Original Size: ~1.5GB
Compressed Size: ~150MB

Win/Linux:
| | |

Mac:
| | |

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Hey I never said that I dislike her, what I dislike is the way to get to her.
The way you enter her route is as pain-free as it could be.
The existence of the route itself is questionable though. It feels OOC for Kive to go after the the guy Margarita is infatuated with immediately after he soft-rejects her. I'm curious to see how her route will develop.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
This update is full of surprises! I was not expecting Kive to get a route so soon, but I realise better now how beatiful she is! I think I even like her more than Margarita.
Yeah, you read me cowgirl cult! come and get me if you dare! :devilish:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
They are not a single specie of giant creatures. There are all kinds of different giantesses, from giant cowgirls, to giant dragons. And even giant angels, which don't even appear in this world at normal circumstances.
Something or someone have turned members of all kinds of species into the giantesses we see in the game.
That's why they need tinies, on genetic level they still belong to their original species.
And that's also why there are no male giants, as the force that created them deliberately only affected females.
i honestly don't hate that theory at all, it would explain a lot

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I wasn't refferring to just games I was talking about hentai in general. I could never count the number of times I see something that catches my interest on ehentai or nhentai just to be sucker punched by futa. I hate it
I can say the same about NTR, yuri, any other fetish I don't like. :ROFLMAO:
That's a you problem, mate.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am trying to rember who kiva is. the woman in the black dress are the shop keeper. i am lost

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes