4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

DiceandRoll

Aug 15, 2019
New update out.

• Main route extended: Diula
  • Main route extended: Margarita
  • New route available: Kive
  • 3 New illustrated scenes (16 variations)
Ayo? I wasn't expecting Kive's route to suddenly drop on our head. Good stuff. Also, still no ocean arc for us :,)

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Seems like a good three. Margarita has so many vocal fans.
Looking forward to the Kive content and Diula is always fun and weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glyphics

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I am actually very curious to see how they will develop the ocean giantesses, like, how they will look like, what their personality will be, how power they are

From what we know about the ocean and what they said about the ocean giantesses, I am pretty much expecting more harmful and predator giantesses

I hope we get a shark giantess, and maybe a stonefish

Leanturco91

Feb 23, 2021
I don't think I'm a hero but I think I saved the day lol. Today is Margarita's update, enjoy it!! ahh I almost forgot the link is borrowed from kemono, the credits are for the one who uploaded them...

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Diula

- Main route extended: Margarita

- New route available: Kive

- 3 New illustrated scenes (16 variations)

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
I knew that Diula and Margarita were due for an update not too long from now but I didn't expect it this soon! I was also thinking that Kive was going to get her own route eventually but never this early. I guess we'll be getting Eliette and Yakku next month?

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes