4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Does anyone else think that GG is possibly an isekai game? Just think about it: At the start of the game the MC wakes up in a strange otherworldly environment, is met by a seemingly godlike figure, and is shortly tossed into a world that is completely unfamiliar to them. That's like 98% of isekai animes/mangas.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
That is something that has always bugged me, the fact that Kendra is a demoness and Maryen is not, despite them both having the same parents. Their father possibly being a demon would explain that. But it also makes me wonder if her parents knew that their children would have evil thoughts/tendencies passed down from their demon father.
I think neither of their parents was an angel.
Both Maryen and Kendra are demons. But Maryen's demonic nature is sealed deep inside.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Just realized we're forgetting about Mini giantesses in this artificial giantess theory. like that red woman in Homaspernia or that drunk mini that kicked Bel while she was super sized. Where do they fit in? Are they the giantess equivalent of dwarfism? We don't see that many of them compared to regular giantesses at all.

Do they have a hard time breeding with mixed bloods like regular giantesses too? Or do they have a slightly easier time to balance out their shorter stature? was that ever mentioned?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
At the start of the game the MC wakes up in a strange otherworldly environment, is met by a seemingly godlike figure, and is shortly tossed into a world that is completely unfamiliar to them. That's like 98% of isekai animes/mangas.
Unless you go the slime reincarnation, Overlord, skeleton knight, or Leadale route where the character is OP as fuck and always pulls a new power out of their ass.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Just realized we're forgetting about Mini giantesses in this artificial giantess theory. like that red woman in Homaspernia or that drunk mini that kicked Bel while she was super sized. Where do they fit in? Are they the giantess equivalent of dwarfism? We don't see that many of them compared to regular giantesses at all.

Do they have a hard time breeding with mixed bloods like regular giantesses too? Or do they have a slightly easier time to balance out their shorter stature? was that ever mentioned?
Diula mentioned that she belongs to a race of giant plant girls, but also that she is much, much bigger than any other plant girl.
It is possible that Mini Giantesses, as we call them, are natural giants among other races.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Diula mentioned that she belongs to a race of giant plant girls, but also that she is much, much bigger than any other plant girl.
It is possible that Mini Giantesses, as we call them, are natural giants among other races.
Or maybe the mini giantesses were tiny womans submitted to the experiments in an attempt to create a regular giantess. My head is blowing from all these theories, everything is equally possible o_O

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Or maybe the mini giantesses were tiny womans submitted to the experiments in an attempt to create a regular giantess. My head is blowing from all these theories, everything is equally possible o_O
Or maybe when the giantess were being created an error occurred and that created the mini giantess. Like a failed experiment from a mad scientist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
To be honest, you guys are putting too much effort in a game about giant girls trying to fuck you. They are living in some sort of period that it's between age of enlightenment and Napoleonic wars, Wich doesn't really make any sense for them to be made by science, as in that time, science was still something very weak (hell, alchemy is probably still a thing in this world)

So in my (stupid, ignorant and unfunny) opinion, there's no way to them being artificial. In this world every race can reproduce with another one, Wich means demons, elfs, giants, furries and humans are probably related in the evolutionary tree, but yeah, this still don't answer how other races can have a giant variation, i am very bad at biology, but maybe in evolution, giants started having problems in this reproduction, and couldn't reproduce with the semen of a "mix" of DNAs and RNAs of other species, so the only species that still has a base DNA and RNA are pure humans ( I don't really need to explain why).

But even my biological theory doesn't make sense, like: why there aren't any giant male, or why they have this wide range of species, but still, cannot reproduce with them.

But in the end, they aren't artificial, as what I learned from Fallout, was that when you try to make a giant human, you don't end up getting a giant hot babe, you get a Behemoth

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
To be honest, you guys are putting too much effort in a game about giant girls trying to fuck you. They are living in some sort of period that it's between age of enlightenment and Napoleonic wars, Wich doesn't really make any sense for them to be made by science, as in that time, science was still something very weak (hell, alchemy is probably still a thing in this world)
I thought it was silly too, but it's still fun to theorize even if you know it's probably bullshit. Besides for all we know this game could eventually employ the "ancient technology" trope where there was an old society with tech that far surpasses ours. We don't know yet. Just have fun, don't worry about it.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I thought it was silly too, but it's still fun to theorize even if you know it's probably bullshit. Besides for all we know this game could eventually employ the "ancient technology" trope where there was an old society with tech that far surpasses ours. We don't know yet. Just have fun, don't worry about it.
Don't worry, I am not taking it too serious, I only wanted to share my opinion, I even tried do make a silly joke in the end so it didn't seen as I really wanted so hard to refute this theory

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021

As far as I know, the game hasn't mentioned anything about the mini giantesses or their breeding situation, so I assume that they're regular giantesses and just like all other living things they come in different shapes and sizes. Maybe it has something to do with the purity of their bloodline? Who knows.
I have no idea if the shorter stature increases the mini giantesses ability to conceive a baby, but I imagine that it would help since the chance of injury/death would be drastically decreased for the male.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

So in my (stupid, ignorant and unfunny) opinion, there's no way to them being artificial. In this world every race can reproduce with another one, Wich means demons, elfs, giants, furries and humans are probably related in the evolutionary tree, but yeah, this still don't answer how other races can have a giant variation, i am very bad at biology, but maybe in evolution, giants started having problems in this reproduction, and couldn't reproduce with the semen of a "mix" of DNAs and RNAs of other species, so the only species that still has a base DNA and RNA are pure humans ( I don't really need to explain why).

But even my biological theory doesn't make sense, like: why there aren't any giant male, or why they have this wide range of species, but still, cannot reproduce with them.

But in the end, they aren't artificial, as what I learned from Fallout, was that when you try to make a giant human, you don't end up getting a giant hot babe, you get a Behemoth
Lol. You're talking about science, while completely ignoring magic and other possible macguffins.
For starters, entire kingdom is floating in the skies, held by magic. It is absolutely possible and even probable that magic can also create artificial living beings.

And what do you mean we're putting in too much effort!? What are you, a fun police?

Jul 12, 2021
Lol. You're talking about science, while completely ignoring magic and other possible macguffins.
For starters, entire kingdom is floating in the skies, held by magic. It is absolutely possible and even probable that magic can also create artificial living beings.

And what do you mean we're putting in too much effort!? What are you, a fun police?
Wonder how Thrawn would see this world, its people and, most importantly, its cultures...

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023

1- answer anything with magic is a bit annoying, because you can use as an excuse for everything, it's poor story telling

2- magic is a science that has yet to be studied, that's literally what happened to chemistry

3- I have to admit that was a bit of a hypocrite to say this, as I tried to say the game you guys are putting too much effort into the game, even tho I myself tried to make this big ass wall of text to explain why it wouldn't be the case of artificial beings, so I have to apologize for this one

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021

Yep for all we know there once was or STILL IS an advanced civilization of humans doing this.
The whole planet could be just a giant experiment.Hah,giant...
And they could be observing this either from space, a spaceship/flying base in the atmosphere/high in thee sky, or an underground base.
Speaking of Fallout, the giantess could be also done by similar way Fallout 4 The Institute did it.

Also, there is magic
-Magic can be either advanced technology in disguise but was specifically implemented in genes,plants,etc for this planet to be used by instinct and muscle memory with placed limitations, and safeguards. Imagine something on the level of nanobots

-Or primordial force/coding, editing tool of the world that can manipulate and push, and bend the laws of physics in that world. Imagine something on the level of, MCU,Doctor Strange Eldritch, incantation,etc magic
"The language of the Mystic Arts is as old as civilization. The sorcerers of antiquity called the use of this language 'spells,' but if that word offends your modern sensibilities, you can call it a program; the source code that shapes reality. We harness energy drawn from other dimensions of the to cast spells, to conjure shields and weapons, to make magic."

Last edited:
Reactions: Misfit scout

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
1- answer anything with magic is a bit annoying, because you can use as an excuse for everything, it's poor story telling
But that's the whole point of fantasy. We can't have nice things in real life, so we came up with magic to explain how stuff like dragons, gods and flying cities could be possible.

And magic doesn't disqualify science anyway. It's possible that most races had their genes spliced together, which made interspecies breeding possible. That also explains why pure humans are the most compatible with giantesses, because humans were taken as the template for gene splicing for other races.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes