4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Yakuu updates aren't the worst. If you get to know as much about the GG world as in that last update then I'd take that in a heartbeat

Jul 12, 2021
Yakuu updates aren't the worst. If you get to know as much about the GG world as in that last update then I'd take that in a heartbeat
Never said they were, but some variety and lore from other places would be a most welcome addition instead

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I see you didn't play the game.
Nobody dares to challenge the Queen openly because she's supposedly the strongest giantess on the continent.
She became the Queen by enforcing her rule over everyone using her raw strength.
The Guardians are appointed directly by the Queen and must obey her.
Here's the lore dump from Sheina's route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The best she could do was making the kingdoms agree to kill each other less. The kingdoms are still fully autonomous, the only thing she can do is prevent one kingdom from completely wiping out the other. The guardians she appoints are either the rulers of the kingdoms themselves or people with significant power and influence.
Timfalme might be the strongest but it's nowhere near strong enough to actually control the other kingdoms, if it was it would've conquered them millennia ago.

This is Just a guess, so don’t take at any Value, sponsored characters don’t take character updates out of the rotation soooo I’m 95% sure it’s going to be

Elitte,
Pyeka,
And Yakuu
(Note- with the possibility of the dragoness getting a route)
I hope the dragoness route isn't coming any time soon. Nothing against her but the game already has 15 main routes and none of them are even close to being finished. There's also the water kingdom that hasn't been explored yet + all the side characters with potential routes.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Here's the lore dump from Sheina's route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She didn't fix anything. She just used force to plant her ass on the throne. Literally nothing changed, all the bad things, from that list in the spoilers, still happen all the time, we as MC actually see all those things happen with our own eyes.
Also, guardians being chosen based purely on how strong they are is fucking retarded, as we get guardians like Naya, who only create more problems instead of preventing them.

In short, nothing actually changed, but now the Queen and the Guardians prevent any single kingdom from gathering enough power to break this dogshit status quo.
This system actually serves to perpetuate suffering and struggling of common people.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Also, guardians being chosen based purely on how strong they are is fucking retarded, as we get guardians like Naya, who only create more problems instead of preventing them.
We also have Elliette, she might be a sweetie with the best intentions, but her clumsiness and unawareness is a dangerous liability at her size, she put MC at serious risk more than once. The queen doesn't take personalities, traits, Intellect, and quirks into account. Just power, that's it.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Ok, I've got a theory now. Most of the tinies living in neutral territories are not criminals. "All of them are criminals" is Timfalme's propaganda.
People flee to neutral territories in hope of escaping the opressive, uncaring system that is designed to preserve status quo at all cost.
Timfalme couldn't kill them all outright, such a huge scale genocide would cause rebellions all across the continent.
But Timfalme found a way of getting rid of all those dissidents for good, without getting their hands dirty. They declared neutral territories a lawless anarchy, and labeled all its citizens as "criminals".
So now incidious and evil people have a carte blanche to do as they please in the neutral territories, as there are no guardians and no laws are enforced in those territories by any of the "official" kingdoms.

Edit: This theory of mine might be wrong, but at least is explains why people in the prologue hated Maryen despite her saving their lives. And how actual towns, with hundreds of people living in them, can exist in supposedly lawless territories teeming with criminals.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
"I hope the dragoness route isn't coming any time soon. Nothing against her but the game already has 15 main routes and none of them are even close to being finished. There's also the water kingdom that hasn't been explored yet + all the side characters with potential routes.
They are adding more main character routes... When or who are they, we don't know yet, They do want to add more content to the established characters first though. With the Sea Kingdom, They said it's going to be like an entirely new world and they said they'll start it when they are further along the continents stories... with the side characters, there's no timetable on if they will return or not! :)

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
I will keep fighting you until the Queen either learns how to rule properly or fucking dies.
82205ff.png
The queen doesn't take personalities, traits, Intellect, and quirks into account. Just power, that's it.
I'm pretty sure somewhere I saw she picks not only whos strongest but who best represents a kingdom, but I don't think there's enough info on the Queen anyway and I might be mistaken.

Last edited:

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Ok, I've got a theory now. Most of the tinies living in neutral territories are not criminals. "All of them are criminals" is Timfalme's propaganda.
People flee to neutral territories in hope of escaping the opressive, uncaring system that is designed to preserve status quo at all cost.
Timfalme couldn't kill them all outright, such a huge scale genocide would cause rebellions all across the continent.
But Timfalme found a way of getting rid of all those dissidents for good, without getting their hands dirty. They declared neutral territories a lawless anarchy, and labeled all its citizens as "criminals".
So now incidious and evil people have a carte blanche to do as they please in the neutral territories, as there are no guardians and no laws are enforced in those territories by any of the "official" kingdoms.

Edit: This theory of mine might be wrong, but at least is explains why people in the prologue hated Maryen despite her saving their lives. And how actual towns, with hundreds of people living in them, can exist in supposedly lawless territories teeming with criminals.
It's definitely got some credibility to it. I think that most of the tinies in neutral territories might have a deep hatred for giantesses. After all, they have caused a lot of problems and suffering to tinies, even if it's not intentional. Like you said, it would explain why the people hated Maryen, despite knowing she saved them and is a giantess of good. It's hard to look past what is allowed to happen on the continent(Homaspernia and Lycalis) so I imagine that these people have a very strong hatred of all giantesses. I mean, even if they mean well, just being NEAR a giantess is dangerous(looking at you Eliette). Would you be able to trust the words a living super weapon, knowing that you could do absolutely nothing to stop them if they did something you didn't like/want? It's a colossal risk to say the least. Shit, I would be scared too! I would probably live in an underground bunker like a vault from Fallout.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018

But the Queen said that she knows that there are still good people living in neutral territories, and that is the only reason she has not erradicated all the tinies living there.

Jul 12, 2021
But the Queen said that she knows that there are still good people living in neutral territories, and that is the only reason she has not erradicated all the tinies living there.
Yeah, but the way she phrases it leads credence to the fact that she wanted to, but couldn't due to the fact that others know there are good people there and probably tried to convince her of the fact.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Yeah, but the way she phrases it leads credence to the fact that she wanted to, but couldn't due to the fact that others know there are good people there and probably tried to convince her of the fact.
I don't think that she needed to be convinced, she simply knows that some innocent people are driven or choosing to be in neutral territory for special circunstances. For how she said it, she wants to squash all the criminals but does not want to get any innocent caught in the middle, because they simply do not deserve it. "Not going to kill 2000 criminals at once if there is at least 1 innocent among them". We know how strict she is with the rules, so she acts according to these.

Reactions: verdammen

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
As I mentioned in the theory, she can't just commit genocide, people in other kingdoms would rebell out of fear of this happening to them too.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
As I mentioned in the theory, she can't just commit genocide, people in other kingdoms would rebell out of fear of this happening to them too.
She does not want to kill all of them, only the known criminals. If I was a citizen from a kingdom and heard that the Queen crushed all outposts and towns of neutral territory, I would not worry at all for the reason before, and would neither think that she would hurt me or the other tinies from the kingdom, because we are "legal" and we follow the rules of our king or council, and guardians.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
She does not want to kill all of them, only the known criminals. If I was a citizen from a kingdom and heard that the Queen crushed all outposts and towns of neutral territory, I would not worry at all for the reason before, and would neither think that she would hurt me or the other tinies from the kingdom, because we are "legal" and we follow the rules of our king or council, and guardians.
Lol. Such naivety. If she does go and eradicate people in neutral territories, there's nothing to stop her from suddenly finding a lot of undesirable people in other kingdoms and eradicating them too, spreading the genocide form neutral territories to entire continent.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes