4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
The tierlists are pretty fun to see and talk about. Very many different opinions and debates to be had

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
I could attack Bel being on the same level as dragons, Sheina, and Sheri, or Bel even being higher than Kylee, the Queen, and Yakuu among many other things wrong about this list. However, I'll just ignore the rest of the list and only see your strongest move, which was putting Eliette at the top. You either go all in Hell Kingdom or not! No halfsies! Unless you're a Cat/Lycalis Chad like the Naya Partisans of the thread.

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
My best attempt, only did characters with a main route (exception to the queen, I separated her from those without a route cuz she's the most boring among those which don't have a route). Rated roughly left to right within their own tier. With me valuing: Bias > Lore about the world > knowledge about the characters, with major deductions for being an idiot and/or childlike behavior. I also didn't really know where to put Pyeka, so her being at the bottom is really just that she's definitely above Naya and Kendra, not necessarily that she's below everyone else. GG Tierlist.png

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
Oni sense of honor? Could you go into more detail if you can? You brought up an interesting subject.
I think Popp3d is speaking mostly about how Yakuu was a warrior raised in war. Because of that she respects strength, utility, and intelligence, but has a low tolerance for ignorance or weakness. Granted those characteristics can play second fiddle to her more sinister or perverted ones, but they are there none the less. She seems to more or less be level-headed in her actions too least compared to most of the Hell residents.
She only uses extremes when stimulated or as a result of intolerance mixed with her short fuse or for her job. This can be both out of pleasure, to keep a degree of understanding in a chaotic community, and or to drive home favor/fear of the powerful. You blatantly disobey her she kills you, you disobey her with reason such as "to pay a debt to a friend" and accept the consequence, she punishes you... when she could just kill you. While it's likely to slowly snuff your will it's not a reach to say, maybe she respects some strength in your character even if there's a underlying high of seeing peak you break.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GiantGuardians-0.3.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Though Yakuu is not to my tastes, I checked her route out of curiosity. It's worrying to see Homaspernia starting to prepare for another go at Keisiema.

Bezvy's update was actually a surprising mix of cute and funny; it honestly took me by surprise that the scene wasn't a sex one, but it was a pleasant surprise.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Though Yakuu is not to my tastes, I checked her route out of curiosity. It's worrying to see Homaspernia starting to prepare for another go at Keisiema.
If homaspernia goes to another war, the queen has to check if the fight can be fair, since Keisiema is already weakened. This time there are rules to follow, and if the demons break those rules, the queen will have no other choice but help the angels and attack homaspernia, or risk to have the other 4 kingdoms to refuse the queen's authority from then on.

Jul 12, 2021
If homaspernia goes to another war, the queen has to check if the fight can be fair, since Keisiema is already weakened. This time there are rules to follow, and if the demons break those rules, the queen will have no other choice but help the angels and attack homaspernia, or risk to have the other 4 kingdoms to refuse the queen's authority from then on.
At least (hopefully) she does her job and starts doing something right for a change

Reactions: Gojii and verdammen

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah, she's a little too busy sitting in dimly lit rooms menacingly. Is it any wonder why her skin's so damn pale? I've been wondering that for a while, why were the lights off when we met her?
Now that you mention it I never really thought about it, when I see her for the 1st time I guess I just thought that the devs did that to make her appearance more dramatic.

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
It's dark in the throne room because the queen learnt the secret technique of sleeping with her eye open while sitting on the throne

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes