4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Oct 2, 2018
I mean that was literally said in other dialogues before the addition of v0.1.10 and additional Margarita dialogues .
That's also why the mc is so valuable to every giantess because he is a pure human, so he can impregnate every giantess unlike other races who are mixed
*Enter Tiny Sperm* *Sees over sized Egg it has to impregnate* "I'm going to need more stem cells for this job...!!!"

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Thx for hint, I checked if there anything new about angel lady, but apparently her update was not so long ago, and since they have dozen of characters in game they need to expand, and the fact they bring new ones every update, i don't think her update going to happen any time soon, if ever.

Reactions: B2B2

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Giant Guardians [v0.2.1] APK -

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
I just noticed that Maryen had new pictures, anyone know how do i get them? can only go for eliette route

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Not gonna lie while I wonder what will happen with the Queen,how she will look,etc I really want to see what will happen next with Naya, Reigna ,and Seinaru and Haramunia
Given what Mayen said that in the Heaven kingdom about Guardians (that both her, Kendra and all other Guardians can get far, far larger, and how Margarita says something along the lines of Kendra singlehandedly decimating entire armies) I wouldn't be shocked that the Queen given her status lording over ALL of the guardians is at her smallest far larger and far more capable than them all.
So expect her castle to be some absurdly massive construct (or for a plot twist the Queen prefers a simpler home, yet still massive) and is more of a mega (100x the size of MC/"tinies" or more) where the others seem to be in the vicinity of like 25-40x his size. But at a minimum I expect her to be bigger.... or maybe another twist she can shrink to normal....but is able to also still get far larger than all of them/is far stronger even when normal sized.

Given the plot though... and what the patrons seem to want/like, and kindof how the newer content has gone, she'll probably be bigger than all of them. Gives some content to play that up I think for the people that like mega/giga stuff. I just want more of the routes with Magarita and Naya training MC to get stronger personally. Would be interesting to see where that goes imo.

Tweekinator

Nov 13, 2016

----------------

Version 0.2.2

----------------

NEW CONTENT

- Carmilla's route has been extended

- Bel's route has been extended

- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations).

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. Start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

HINTS (Spoiler warning!)

-
Both guest characters can be found around Naya's route.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes