Nov 13, 2016

----------------

Version 0.2.3

----------------

NEW CONTENT

- Eliette's route has been extended

- Diula's route has been extended

- Pyeka's route has been extended

- 3 New illustrated scenes (18 variations).

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. Start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
Then you either aren't on her route or using an old save.
You can use old saves. I've been doing it the whole time. Diula has 2 paths. One you stay with her and play, 2nd you leave with her and meet another and play which afterwards gets extended. Wont spoil it anymore.

Jan 8, 2018
I'd like to add that if you use old saves, they may lack variables that were added later, and you'll be unable to reach some scenes or routes, depending on how old the save is.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game plue the art is good too. i would like to add though that a walkthought are hint's at how to un lock the gallory pic's would be good too. ps could we get a replay of the sceen's in the gallory to just asking if no that's cool.

Tweekinator

Nov 13, 2016

----------------

Version 0.2.4

----------------

NEW CONTENT

- New guest character: Roxanne

- New guest character: Riys

- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations).

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. Start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

HINTS (Spoiler alert!)

- Roxanne can be found at the beginning of Kendra's route.

- Riys can be found after meeting Regina if you decide to go by yourself.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes