4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Well I don't really now who else speak spanish besides me, so don't put me in the spotlight.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I don't know what I was trying to say, but I think it's that there's a significant lack of normal-sized characters in the game, and the amount of interactions with them are far less (and often antagonistic) than that with the giantesses. The MC is thrown into a world of giantesses after all, one would think that he'd have at least one normal-sized person in most routes that decides to be his friend and introduces him to the world and its rules, as opposed to immediately taking the leap of faith to traveling and living with the giantesses in most routes despite nearly going splat at the start of the game.
It might happen in the future… the characters are in the early stages of their routes after all…

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
If the dev was ELSCHNY there would be a lot more Margarita updates. It's been 8 updates (4 if you exclude sponsored ones) since Margarita had an updated which would be illegal.

Also I only know a bit of Spanish, so I can't be the imposter amogus (if there even is one)

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
If the dev was ELSCHNY there would be a lot more Margarita updates. It's been 8 updates (4 if you exclude sponsored ones) since Margarita had an updated which would be illegal.
Elschny if you were one of the devs you would literally only update Margarita bro. We know it ain't you :KEK:
If Elschny updated this game with Margarita constantly, I would personally kiss his cheek.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I finally played pyeka's update

Really surprised on how it begins as "hey, a cute glutton giant that actually care for us" and goes to "alright, now I need to do a mass genocide"

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Well, this update was quite impressive; we can have a chat with the queen and understand her better, more cute scenes with Eliette and more teasing and hornyness from Sheina (and that pose she was making... even I blushed)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Well, this update was quite impressive; we can have a chat with the queen and understand her better, more cute scenes with Eliette and more teasing and hornyness from Sheina (and that pose she was making... even I blushed)
:)
Did you get a boner?

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
OK SO IVE BEEn out of the loop for a while now whats changed recently since last i played was 2 updates ago

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes