4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
What do you guys prefer? Small updates for 4-5 characters every month or big updates for 2-3 characters?
For me that depends of the characters that get the updates, for example I would love a doble update of Madea (I fell like she is really behind in story compared to others characters)

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Hmmm. Will we get a double update for Pyeka next week, or will her character get a scene at the end of August and another mid September?

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020
If you end swallowed by Margarita, you'll see 1 or 4 stomaches? And maybe you can return to her mouth because she's a rumiant ;)

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
For me that depends of the characters that get the updates, for example I would love a doble update of Madea (I fell like she is really behind in story compared to others characters)
I agree, I'm hoping she'll get the same amount of attention as what Pyeka's currently getting.
If you end swallowed by Margarita, you'll see 1 or 4 stomaches? And maybe you can return to her mouth because she's a rumiant ;)
If a plant has more or less the same insides as a human a cowgirl that is 99% girl probably also has the insides of a human.
Regardless, I'd be happy if we don't find out what her insides are like. Diula & Pyeka is already enough vore content for me.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
If a plant has more or less the same insides as a human a cowgirl that is 99% girl probably also has the insides of a human.
Regardless, I'd be happy if we don't find out what her insides are like. Diula & Pyeka is already enough vore content for me.
Amen to that my friend.
Also now that you mentioned I would like if Diula explain her biology a little, I'm still wondering how the fuck we enter through her ass and come out of her pussy.

Reactions: Glyphics

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Amen to that my friend.
Also now that you mentioned I would like if Diula explain her biology a little, I'm still wondering how the fuck we enter through her ass and come out of her pussy.
The power of horny.
Also, I imagine that we'll learn more about her anatomy as her route continues and Diula gets even freakier. For now we know that her insides are connected in more ways than one, considering she can eat with her pussy and we can enter her ass and come out her pussy as you said.
Plant girl biology is weird but kinky.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.38 + Gallery unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 176 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
It just came a doubt to my head: the Castle route where we spend time with many giantesses, do you think that all of them will have their own route? (I am mostly thinking about the maids and Helga, and maybe the magician that appears in the princess's route if they add her to the castle)

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
It just came a doubt to my head: the Castle route where we spend time with many giantesses, do you think that all of them will have their own route? (I am mostly thinking about the maids and Helga, and maybe the magician that appears in the princess's route if they add her to the castle)
It would be cool for each of them to get their own route, Helga especially, but I think it be hard or weird to somehow tie it to the main story of GG. Like how would you connect the four kingdoms about to go to war with the maids?

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
It would be cool for each of them to get their own route, Helga especially, but I think it be hard or weird to somehow tie it to the main story of GG. Like how would you connect the four kingdoms about to go to war with the maids?
Maybe the castle gets under attack and you get separated from the maids and they try to get to you while you try to do the same? But putting the maids and Helga in the same route would have more sense now that I think about it

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I think it depends on how popular the characters are. I don't think Kive was initially supposed to have her own route but she ended up being popular enough to justify having one.
I don't think that matters too much else characters like Margarita and Vai'klis wouldn't have had their own routes.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Well… There’s a castle route for a reason right?… And Talking to Artical.. I’m like 85% sure Helgas getting a route, but we’ll see! As for the other characters like Cygnia (The Archmage), The Maids, and possible other characters getting routes, it’s possible but they’re close to adding new character story routes for now! They’ll add more in the future!!
The only character we know right now that is confirmed to be getting a route, is the queen! Who is most likely getting her route during the castle route, where it’s most likely going to be a choice of staying with the queen to start her route or continue the castle route! Hope that helps :)

Reactions: anonymouz3

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I've decided! I'll romance Orphelith and make her addicted to me, and teach her how to be a good queen.
For the sake of common people, for the brighter future!

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes