4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

DiceandRoll

Aug 15, 2019
The only character we know right now that is confirmed to be getting a route, is the queen!
with that simple sentence you just made my day. Queen not having a route was criminal when route itself is called Timfalme. After the latest update, I was damn near sure she would get one and oh boy, am I excited :d

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
There was one video on youtube several years ago.

A story about a big evil dragon demanding regular human sacrifices. And about people appeasing the dragon.
As time went on, the Dragon's appetite grew, more and more lives had to be sacrificed to please it.
One day, humanity found a way to slay the dragon and finally put an end to this.
But some of them argued that "Our civilization is built around offering sacrifices to the Dragon. It would cease to function if the Dragon is no more."
Nonetheless, the grief of people, who's loved ones were sacrificed, has prevailed. And they ventured out to slay the beast.
They succeeded. Dragon lay dead. No one has to be sacrificed anymore.

Moral of the story: Don't just sit idly while people suffer and die. Revolt and break the status quo.
Even if more people die in short term, in long term if nothing is done the mountains of bodies will keep growing indefinitely.

Jul 12, 2021
The fact that you consider the sacrifice of all your personal beliefs to gain influence with her, to make her consider you worth her time, really says all that needs to be said.
Redeeming the Queen is great and all...But it might be time for a new ruler.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
The fact that you consider the sacrifice of all your personal beliefs to gain influence with her, to make her consider you worth her time, really says all that needs to be said.
Maybe her daughter can claim the throne after getting married! Depending on how their monarchy system works

Speaking of the Queen, I'm hoping her or Croixelle's route will have oyakodon at some point.
What is that?

Jul 12, 2021
Maybe her daughter can claim the throne after getting married! Depending on how their monarchy system works

What is that?
Who knows, maybe her daughter can talk some sense into her...
Worst case scenario, we convince Croix to take a page out of Kendra's book

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
That would technically be incest, which they won’t do…
I guess they forgot to add it to the list of excluded fetishes on their patreon then. I thought they weren't against it considering how incest-y the start of the game is.
It's no big deal anyway, I can't imagine how they'd even add a scene like that. I doubt Orphelith or Croixelle would ever think of it and the MC would likely get crushed on the spot for proposing it.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Sadly, the game doesn't give us that choice. :(
You either romance the Queen and try to influence her, or you don't romance her and nothing ever changes.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Sadly, the game doesn't give us that choice. :(
You either romance the Queen and try to influence her, or you don't romance her and nothing ever changes.
I wouldn’t say that your just “Romancing” the queen… it’s a lot more dynamic than that… tbh, we don’t fully know what her route will entail since it hasn’t even started yet. Maybe we’ll have the choice of healing her heart, or be like an annoying servant/insect haha

Dec 16, 2019

Unlocked
Giant Guardians version 0.3.39
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Pyeka - Sponsored by Will
- Main route extended: Pyeka - Sponsored by Sen
- 2 New illustrated scenes (11 variations)

UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Sponsored by Will
Sponsored by Sen
Attention fellow believers of the cowgirl cult, there is a bounty on the heads of these 2 individuals, WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE (DEAD PREFERABLE), for committing the sins of worship a fake idol and support her cause of creating a kingdom of pure evil.
You will be reward and be promote to be the main priest of the cult, good luck and good hunt.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Attention fellow believers of the cowgirl cult, there is a bounty on the heads of these 2 individuals, WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE (DEAD PREFERABLE), for committing the sins of worship a fake idol and support her cause of creating a kingdom of pure evil.
You will be reward and be promote to be the main priest of the cult, good luck and good hunt.
angry-mob-pitchforks-torches.jpg
I'm on my way, Brother!

Glyphics

Oct 30, 2020
Look, Margarita is by FAR my favorite, however I like Pyeka a good bit as well. Now if it was Yakuu... I would be forced to take up arms alongside you.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
Dec 16, 2019
Sheina better

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
They are already under the protection of the cult of the goddess lamia. Our most devoted members are honored and have their names written in our Pantheon of the Eternity. Resign to your futile attempts, we are untouchable! muejejeje

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes