Giant Guardians version 0.3.39
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Pyeka - Sponsored by Will
- Main route extended: Pyeka - Sponsored by Sen
- 2 New illustrated scenes (11 variations)

UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.
sigh.gif

Edit : even while being a vore enjoyer, I remain hungry ... but that's not what disappoints me the most...

in truth, I am much more disappointed by the way in which the paths seem to be extended... obviously, it only comes down to the decision of an elite (elected by no one, obviously) who decides for the entire community ... and I don't know if it does it to you too, but when I don't have any form of decision-making power and those who have enough money can decide which character can have a story extension... well that takes away some of the pleasure provided by the updates.

What do you think of it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
Jul 12, 2021
View attachment 2898524

Edit : even while being a vore enjoyer, I remain hungry ... but that's not what disappoints me the most...

in truth, I am much more disappointed by the way in which the paths seem to be extended... obviously, it only comes down to the decision of an elite (elected by no one, obviously) who decides for the entire community ... and I don't know if it does it to you too, but when I don't have any form of decision-making power and those who have enough money can decide which character can have a story extension... well that takes away some of the pleasure provided by the updates.

What do you think of it?
Its rough ngl...Focusing this much on the Hell Kingdom characters leaves a lot less time for the others, less perverted ones, to truly shine...and the noticable lack of same-size characters as MC I really feel is an underused thing...Like making friendships with them could provide the perfect foil for relationships with the giantesses, and showcase the difference in relationships brought about by size, power, desire and/or depersonalization.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Its rough ngl...Focusing this much on the Hell Kingdom characters leaves a lot less time for the others, less perverted ones, to truly shine...and the noticable lack of same-size characters as MC I really feel is an underused thing...Like making friendships with them could provide the perfect foil for relationships with the giantesses, and showcase the difference in relationships brought about by size, power, desire and/or depersonalization.
From what I understand, 5 scenes are made each month; patreon sponsors choose two characters to get a new scene. The other three are chosen by the makers.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
View attachment 2898524

What do you think of it?
Well, game development isn't supposed to be influenced by any randoms on the internet in the first place. Kek.
But besides that, I think that the sponsoring elites are only picking a priority of which character's content comes faster.
But otherwise everything is planned out long before being implemented into the game.

Reactions: verdammen

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
yet... "two" characters in that update were just... two times the same character... feel a bit like a scam...
It definitely felt strange having just Pyeka for an entire update but anything can happen with sponsors, this time it just so happened that two people sponsored her at the same time. It isn't a scam, just the power of horny and money.

Reactions: verdammen

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
i like this one even though giantess and vore stuff is not my cup of tea, however waiting for my fav routes to get "sponsored" is garbo

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
however waiting for my fav routes to get "sponsored" is garbo
Well thats life for you my friend, shit happens. Thinking about that, what character/s (that it's not your favorite) do you want to get an update? For me thats Madea, our poor sweet pup, she really needs and deserves all the love and, of course, our 2 lovelly dragons Riys and Seinaru.

Apr 29, 2020
Well thats life for you my friend, shit happens. Thinking about that, what character/s (that it's not your favorite) do you want to get an update? For me thats Madea, our poor sweet pup, she really needs and deserves all the love and, of course, our 2 lovelly dragons Riys and Seinaru.
Helga would be a neat surprise, imagine sleeping on top of her abbs.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
View attachment 2898524

What do you think of it?
I have no complains about the sponsored updates, since they rotate to ensure that no one has the power to choose an update every month. Besides, let's remember that this is a lot of work done by 2 developers and the King tier sponsors help them a lot. Don't look it from the point of view of those that can spend a lot of money, look it from where the developers are standing (also half of us here are playing for free when we should not be able to)

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Ayo! Don't tell me the reason why Ryis is an exception is because she's dummy thicc at both sides while still sporting some abs with biceps and thigh muscles?
Guilty, but also is because of her personality, she is super caring and she already shows that the MC is important to her, plus she is helping him to get a little stronger so thats nice (I know that Helga does that too but it's not the same).

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes