4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Please tell me you're at least a fan of tomboys like Helga is.
I don't like nor do I dislike tomboys, that depends on the character, maybe is because Helga doesn't have much story yet, we'll see what happens in the future.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Who's Helga?

Is that a new guest character or a new main character?
She’s a Gargoyle Giantess that’s part of the royal guard in the castle of Timefalme!!! She is currently is Side character, but there’s been a strong sign from Artical and I’m the game that she might get a main story route!! She’s tomboyish and is a workout junky and I think having a character like that would fit in the world of GG very well since they want to add a variety of characters! :)

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Feels like "making the giantess small" kind of goes against the main appeal of the game.
It’s not going to be, so don’t worry
Not really against if it's purpose for example is to give other giantess an advantage over the other stronger/equal one.
I'm pretty sure some people here hate/dislike some giantess enough to want them to get humiliated/punished/vored.
Or just do it to any giantess just because they can/ just so see something new/etc (the same reason people choose bad choices, to see what happens)

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Basically when Margarita takes you, try to choose the less romantic options when you talk to her and accept the advances of Kive, eventually you will be in her route.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Basically when Margarita takes you, try to choose the less romantic options when you talk to her and accept the advances of Kive, eventually you will be in her route.
That'll make both of them hate you. Margarita will even accidently kill you for that.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I didn't do Kive's route so I just repeated what I read before on how to get to her, my bad :p

Jul 12, 2021
When Kive tries to charm you with her butt, keep your distance then say that while you don't know what to feel, it wouldn't be fair to Marg...This will put you on Kive's route and you'll get her scenes.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Tiny misadventures update:

I have two bad news

1: they added the love system to the futa girl, Wich I don't really care, as I don't hate futas
But most of you care, so yep...

2: the game will enter a hiatus (nothing new), and the dev said he is thinking in stopping the project, and do a remake outside of RPG maker, so it's pretty much a big fuck you for joiplay users

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Tiny misadventures update: Mega

I have two bad news

1: they added the love system to the futa girl, Wich I don't really care, as I don't hate futas
But most of you care, so yep...

2: the game will enter a hiatus (nothing new), and the dev said he is thinking in stopping the project, and do a remake outside of RPG maker, so it's pretty much a big fuck you for joiplay users
Yep I read it too and I'm really pissed about it, first the dev puts the game in a hiatus for who knows how many fucking years (and he started others games), then he launch this update about a futa and now he wants to cancel it and start anew. I don't see the problem with the game being made with RPG maker, there are so many good games out there made with that (monster girl 1000 for example, it isn't about giantess and all the fetishes that you can find in TMA but it's a really good game, I finished recently).
I just want at least 1 game of this kind (Shrink EXP, Shrinking Fun, ect.) that gets a regular flow of updates, they always die after only a couple of updates after they launch, very sad :cry:.

Reactions: Rodri 0496

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020
Yep I read it too and I'm really pissed about it, first the dev puts the game in a hiatus for who knows how many fucking years (and he started others games), then he launch this update about a futa and now he wants to cancel it and start anew. I don't see the problem with the game being made with RPG maker, there are so many good games out there made with that (monster girl 1000 for example, it isn't about giantess and all the fetishes that you can find in TMA but it's a really good game, I finished recently).
I just want at least 1 game of this kind (Shrink EXP, Shrinking Fun, ect.) that gets a regular flow of updates, they always die after only a couple of updates after they launch, very sad :cry:.
Yeah, very sad man... :(

Zakchi

Jun 10, 2018
Yea it is indeed a Shame.
Also there are currently 2 Shrink Games that have my attention and I see both Developers being active (One of them having a Patreon the other doing the Game and a Comic)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-minimum-project-v0-3-intervention.164061/
And for the other one you can straight up download it from the developers Twitter

Reactions: LiberatedSaber
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes