4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Lradonkey

Feb 7, 2023
Hey everyone,I’ve been watching this thread for a while and I’ve decide to participate.You guys seem to be having a lot of fun here And I thought it would be fun to talk.so how you all doing?

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Hey everyone,I’ve been watching this thread for a while and I’ve decide to participate.You guys seem to be having a lot of fun here And I thought it would be fun to talk.so how you all doing?
Welcome mate, now post your tier list so we can judge your taste :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Well thats life for you my friend, shit happens. Thinking about that, what character/s (that it's not your favorite) do you want to get an update? For me thats Madea, our poor sweet pup, she really needs and deserves all the love and, of course, our 2 lovelly dragons Riys and Seinaru.
Well, if the sponsor list someone shared with me is up to date, Madea is getting a scene this month and another in October

Apr 29, 2020
I like your ranking for Nyxmay, I feel like she's pretty underrated and one of the better homaspernia girls.
I don't really get the difference between the second last and third last row though.
Borderline Non-existent is for the two giantesses who only existed on Riys's route and don't do anything and are forgetable.
Either needs far more or don't like are for character who on the left side need way more content to be judged better while the right side, specifically the last three, the latter two either haven't seen or don't do much and the former one would be somewhat NTR so no go there.
Lacking or not good enough is the same principal as I mentioned but with more emphasis on lacking content, and is the only one with two major GG character to be really low on the list.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.39 + Unlocked gallery

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 168 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Jul 12, 2021
There are more Kendra haters than Naya and Queen combined

I partly agree on Kendra, but what we know of her so far makes a lot of us hate her. Nyxmay is simply fascinating in every sense.
You say that, but I haven't really seen any venomous critiques towards her the likes of Naya or the Queen

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
You say that, but I haven't really seen any venomous critiques towards her the likes of Naya or the Queen
I thought everyone agreed that Kendra is the worst because she is simply a cry bitch with mommy issues that kill people as a way to forget that she killed her own father (aka, one of the two people who actually cared about her)

Also, if she existed, she would totally be a pick me girl, Wich is something as bad as killing people

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Kendra's a cunt but a consistent one, as long as you kiss her ass and don't do anything too stupid she won't randomly kill you. Naya on the other hand is a total nutcase, she can go from being gentle to the MC to murdering him for losing one of her silly games in the span of a few minutes. Even Yakuu wouldn't murder the MC for such a petty reason.
People hold Naya to a higher standard because unlike Kendra they know Naya can be better than that. The same also applies to Orphelith, although imo to an unreasonable degree. She trying to make the best out a crappy situation, if she actually had the power to do something about Homaspernia and Lycalis she would've done so ages ago. Appointing Naya as the guardian of Lycalis was a smoothbrained move though and she absolutely deserves to be dunked on for that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Lradonkey

Feb 7, 2023
I finished my tier list.
I liked Kendra….though I don’t mind all of you hating her.
I have to leave soon so if you got any questions I will answer them later today

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes