4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Can anyone tell me why everyone dislikes the queen? I’m reserving my judgement till we get her route personally… just cuz I know we’ll have the choice of changing her mentality and develop a relationship or not!..
She doesn't have a very likeable personality. When MC sees her talk to Croixelle, she doesn't even seem to sympathize with her daughter. Sure her decision is 'correct' in raising a heir, but that at best garners a feeling of respect. Nobody likes a mother who doesn't seem to sympathize with her daughter.

The other time MC meets her is when they are alone, in which she puts up an arrogant attitude: saying that MC doesn't understand and that she has seen many things in her millennia of experiences. And being rather vague about the problems going on in the continent. While this also makes sense with her character as a queen, it frankly doesn't matter. Having an arrogant attitude makes you less likeable as a character no matter how it much sense it makes.

The other problems are with the continent. The fact that the MC sees the atrocities committed by the other kingdoms puts into question her authority as the queen. A queen should take care of her subjects, and her putting giantesses into positions of guardians shows that she has a position of power in the continent as a whole, yet the fact that she does nothing to stop the unjust murders around makes her really, really hard to like.

If we receive more information about her, maybe her attempts in stopping this or something else, that might help her likeability. But with the current information, she appears to do nothing but sit on her throne, couple that with her personality and immoral decisions, it make me dislike her.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Unfortunately the person who sponsored Madea for those months ended up cancelling. Thankfully someone else sponsored her for the months of November and December.
Noooo, we could've had 4 consecutive months of sponsored Madea content :cry:
Who's replacing Madea this month then? Pyeka should still have one more update right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rodri 0496

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Noooo, we could've had 4 consecutive months of sponsored Madea content :cry:
Who's replacing Madea this month then? Pyeka should still have one more update right?
No Pyeka does not have another update... and the only reason someone sponsored Madea is because someone in discord was sad about it and trying to raise funds so that they could sponsor Madea themselves...after the original sponsor dropped it.. Either way, excited to see what comes next.... It's a very... Lore centric update...:devilish:

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
No Pyeka does not have another update... and the only reason someone sponsored Madea is because someone in discord was crying about it and trying to raise funds so that they could sponsor Madea themselves...after the original sponsor dropped it.. Either way, excited to see what comes next.... It's a very... Lore centric update...:devilish:
You don't say

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
No Pyeka does not have another update... and the only reason someone sponsored Madea is because someone in discord was sad about it and trying to raise funds so that they could sponsor Madea themselves...after the original sponsor dropped it.. Either way, excited to see what comes next.... It's a very... Lore centric update...:devilish:
Thank god, another consecutively Pyeka update and I would be sick. I'm very glad for the Madea update, she was the one that really needs the double updates.
But I guess thats life.

• Angry
Reactions: GLMK2021

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Thank god, another consecutively Pyeka update and I would be sick. I'm very glad for the Madea update, she was the one that really needs the double updates.
But I guess thats life.
Madea is getting sponsored for two months, specifically November and December… This month it’s a little controversial :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
You mean Pyeka?!?!?
I'm about to cry, out of all the fucking characters....... What did I do to deserve this? At this point I'm supecting the guys that sponsored her, read this thread and they went "Let's see which characters are most talked about..... ahh this guy says he hates Pyeka, hey do you want to sponsored her for for 2 months straight? Sure let's do it".

• Angry

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
You mean Pyeka?!?!?
I'm about to cry, out of all the fucking characters....... What did I do to deserve this? At this point I'm supecting the guys that sponsored her, read this thread and they went "Let's see which characters are most talked about..... ahh this guy says he hates Pyeka, hey do you want to sponsored her for for 2 months straight? Sure let's do it".
At least it's not Yakuu (I hope). I really don't like her. Kendra, Nyxmay, and Pyeka are all lunatics no doubt, but at least they look good. I can't say that about Yakuu... she's ugly inside and outside.

I'm hoping we can put Nyxmay on a redemption arc, Deep ,deep, deep, down there's a decent person in her heart that needs help.

• Angry

Blitz1997

May 5, 2019
You mean Pyeka?!?!?
If that guy is reading this... I hate a lot Sheina, Bez and Naya

Reactions: Unknown888266261
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes