4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Anybody remember the south park episode where Kenny got a PSP and used it to command an army of angels? and while the war is going on we only see one of the angels spectating and going on about how amazing the battle is while we can't see it?

That was what Regina and Naya's conflict was like

wumbology4

Oct 30, 2022
Sorry for the wait, had to fix a printer lol

Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

Windows link
Mac link
NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Regina
- Main route extended: Naya
- Main route extended: Madea
- 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)
UPGRADES
- Sprite added for NPC: Cecile (Regina's route).
- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.
file no longer available?

Reactions: MGEfan

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Anybody remember the south park episode where Kenny got a PSP and used it to command an army of angels? and while the war is going on we only see one of the angels spectating and going on about how amazing the battle is while we can't see it?

That was what Regina and Naya's conflict was like
You straight up spoiled the "battle" for me

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Does anybody want me to post the images while a new hero rises from the ashes? I managed to snatch the update pretty quick.

Dec 16, 2019
Had another account that joined their discord and Patreon pretty much in the very beginning i think around 1.8.0? I just don’t usually pay for things with it because it’s more of a primary but here we are lol

Here is the new version.

NEW CONTENT

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

Apr 29, 2020
Does anyone find it sad that both Ryis and Zanna left off with both scenes involving the MC sitting on their big ol cheeks and were told that they would have a lot of time to learn more about each other, only to now having to wait for the main characters to get their finished stories, which would take literal years before the guest characters are given the spotlight again?

Reactions: havingfuniykwim

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Had another account that joined their discord and Patreon pretty much in the very beginning i think around 1.8.0? I just don’t usually pay for things with it because it’s more of a primary but here we are lol

Here is the new version.

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

Bro can't be stopped :KEK:

Reactions: MGEfan

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I respect the dedication but maybe it wasn't such a good idea to mention that you had an older account and to specify how old it was

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chumgum

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Well, another shared scene. Still, this gives us more depth into the girls.

Naya's flaws fanning the flames of conflict... and her tears because violence is the only way she is good at, and that is not the answer here.

Madea heartbroken because she understands both Naya and Regina in this situation, and so desperately doesn't want to fight her friend.

Regina doing something ahe regrets (if you don't stop her) and deciding to try an solve this without violence, even as that chance gets smaller by the day.

Not to mention Naya talking about the previous guardian of Viridice, Regina's mentor. Who is she, and what happened in that fight? Regina seems to imply Naya is wrong about something, but gets too angry to elaborate.

But who could be behind the desecrated cemetert?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
But who could be behind the desecrated cemetert?
My guess's are some schemers with a plan. Naya or even Regina could've easily made an enemy out of a tiny that might be smart enough to take advantage of their flaws. The only way the little guy can survive in this world is to make friends with the giantess's or be smart enough to use them to their advantage.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021
Sorry for the wait, had to fix a printer lol

Here is the new version.

Windows link
Mac link
NEW CONTENT
UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BEST BEE
THANK U DUDE

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes